Make the most of your spending with our Rewards Program!
RCBC Bankard lets you earn rewards for your spending anywhere*! Plus, it’s not only generous, it’s non-expiring and has no cap.
*only retail purchases earn rewards
Enroll in the RCBC Bankard AIRMILES* Rewards Program to convert your current and succeeding REWARDS POINTS to RCBC Bankard AIRMILES Then, exchange your RCBC Bankard AIRMILES for FREE FLIGHT/S by converting your RCBC Bankard AIRMILES to PAL MABUHAY MILES, CEBU PACIFIC GETGO POINTS or ASIA MILES. Redemption starts at 1,500 RCBC Bankard AIRMILES. Learn more about RCBC Bankard AIRMILES here.
Enjoy Cash Rebate with NO LIMITS! Just keep using your card for retail or installment purchases and you enjoy:
- NO MAXIMUM LIMIT to cash rebates you accumulate
- NO MINIMUM amount of rebates needed before it gets credited to your account
- NO REQUIRED SPENDING in various categories to enjoy cash rebates
In addition, enrolling your card to enjoy this option is FREE! Learn more about No-Limits Cash Rebate here.
Shopping Vouchers to Top Establishments
We’ve partnered with these top shopping establishments to give you more ways to shop with your Rewards Points! RCBC Bankard Rewards Vouchers may be exchanged for Gift Certificates at the following establishments’ Customer Service counters:
- SM Department Store
- Robinsons Department Store
- Rustan’s Department Store
- Rustan’s Supermarket, Rustan’s Fresh, and Rustan’sExpresslane (in denominations of Php500 and Php1,000 only)
- Shopwise (in denominations of Php500 and Php1000 only)
- The Landmark Department Store and Supermarket (please go to Foreign Exchange Counter at the Department Store)
- Automatic Centre
- Blims Fine Furniture
- MC Home Depot
- Store Specialists Inc.’s shops/boutiques:A/X Armani Exchange | Anne Klein | Bally | Beauty Bar | BottegaVeneta | Burberry | Coach | Colour | CK Jeans | Diesel | DKNY | DKNY Jeans | Episode | Fruits & Passion | G.H. Bass | Gucci | Jack Spade | Jessica | Kate Spade | Kenneth Cole | Lacoste | Lush | Make Room | Marks & Spencer | Marlboro Classics | Natori | Nine West | Philippe Charriol | Polo | Ralph Lauren | Prada | Salvatore Ferragamo | Springfield | Tod’s | TuttoModa | Yves Saint Laurent
- MANGO, H.E. by Mango and Mango TOUCH
Cash Deposit to Your RCBC or RCBC Savings Bank Savings/Checking Account
Save while you spend using your RCBC Bankard when you convert your Rewards Points as cash deposit to your existing RCBC or RCBC Savings Bank Savings/Current account. For non-RCBC or RCBC Savings Bank depositors, you can also use your Rewards Points to open a new deposit account!
Cash Credit to your RCBC Bankard Credit Card
- Redeem and exchange your vouchers for cash and credit this to your RCBC Bankard Credit Card account for use as spending credit or to pay off your outstanding balance.
- Apply your Rewards points as waiver for your succeeding year’s annual fee.
- Donate your Rewards points to Gawad Kalinga as part of RCBC Bankard’s ‘Rewards for the Soul’ advocacy program.
- Donate through iDonate and help in disaster relief efforts of Philippine National Red Cross and/or Alfonso Yuchengco Foundation.
How to Earn Points
Each time you use your RCBC Bankard, you will be given rewards points, that you can redeem in so many ways!
See unique rewards system for each card below:
|CARD BRAND||SPEND REQUIREMENT TO EARN 1 REWARD POINT||REWARDS POINT AWARDED||REWARDS OPTIONS|
|COREBRANDS:Classic – JCB, MasterCard, VisaGold – JCB, MasterCard, Visa,Black Platinum MasterCard,Visa InfiniteWorld MasterCard||Php36 or Php125 from supermarkets, drugstores, or gas stations||1||
|% Peso Rebate:0.69% for non-service or 0.20% for service (supermarkets, drugstores, or gas stations)|
|COREBRAND: Diamond Platinum MasterCard||Php50 orPhp125 from supermarkets, drugstores, or gas stations||1||
|% Peso Rebate: 0.50% for non-service or 0.20% for service (supermarkets, drugstores, or gas stations)|
|COREBRAND: UnionPay||Php36 or Php125 from supermarkets, drugstores, or gas stations||1Get 2X rewards in hotels & restaurants in China||
|Landmark Anson’s MasterCard||Php50 at Landmark and Anson’s purchases or Php83.33 elsewhere||1||
|Citrus MasterCard||Php125 orPhp250 from supermarkets, drugstores, or gas stations||1||
|Mango MasterCard||Php125 orPhp250 from supermarkets, drugstores, or gas stations||1||
|Sta. Lucia Mall MasterCard||Php100 for purchases at Sta. Lucia Department Store, Home Gallery and Planet Toys||1Get 5X Rewards points for purchases of at least Php10,000 at Sta. Lucia Department Store, Home Gallery and Planet Toys||Governed by separate Rewards Terms & Conditions. See Sta. Lucia Mall-RCBC Bankard Mall-Wide Rewards here.|
|Wilcon MasterCard||Php200||1Get 3X rewards points for Wilcon purchases||Governed by separate Rewards Terms & Conditions. See Wilcon-RCBC Bankard Rewards Program here.|
|HBC MasterCard||% Peso Rebate: 10% for purchases at HBC with equivalent outstore spend of Php10,0005% for purchases at HBC with equivalent outstore spend of Php5,000 to Php9,9991% for purchases at HBC with equivalent outstore spend of Php5,000 to Php9,9990.25% for purchases outside HBC||
|Fully Booked MasterCard||% Peso Rebate: 10% for purchases at Fully Booked with equivalent outstore spend of Php20,000 and up5% for purchases at Fully Booked with equivalent outstore spend of Php10,000 to Php19,999||
*The rebate shall be computed monthly on transactions posted up to the account’s statement cycle date. For installment transactions, the rebate shall be computed on the monthly installment amortization billed on the Statement of Account. The computed rebate will be credited/posted to the account the next banking day from statement cycle day.
Peso Equivalent of Rewards Points
Below is the Table of the Peso Equivalent of your accumulated points:
|POINTS||REWARDS PESO EQUIVALENT|
|4,000||Annual Fee Waiver for Principal Classic|
|2,000||Annual Fee Waiver for Supplementary Classic|
|9,600||Annual Fee Waiver for Principal Gold|
|4,800||Annual Fee Waiver for Supplementary Gold|
How to Redeem
To know your available rewards points, just check your statement of account. To claim all these exciting and power-packed rewards, simply call RCBC Bankard Customer Service at 888-1-888. All these wonderful and new ways to use your rewards points are unique and available only to you because you are an RCBC Bankard cardholder. Keep using your card and start accumulating those points. In no time, the amount of money you charged for shopping will all be credited back to you in the form of rewards!
Terms & Conditions
II. Eligibility RCBC Bankard Rewards is open to all cardholders of RCBC Bankard, except for myDream JCB, Corporate Card, and some other co-brand card programs to be determined solely by RCBC.
III. Rewards Points Earned
- Only charges arising from retail purchases and monthly installments shall earn Rewards Points. You may redeem your accumulated Rewards Points and:
- Receive their peso equivalent value in RCBC Bankard Rewards Vouchers which can be exchanged for Gift Certificates at selected merchant-partners;
- Receive their peso equivalent value in RCBC Bankard Rewards Vouchers and use as direct payment for goods and services at selected merchant-partners;
- Apply as waiver for your annual fees;
- Convert equivalent value to a Manager’s Check;
- Credit their peso equivalent to your existing RCBC or RCBC Savings Bank (RSB) checking or savings account, or use them to open a new RCBC or RSB checking or savings account;
- Apply their peso equivalent as spending credit to your RCBC Bankard credit card account for future purchases or as payment for your outstanding balance;
- Apply as donation to Gawad Kalinga, AY Foundation, Philippine Star Foundation, and Red Cross under RCBC Bankard’s advocacy program;
- Convert them to RCBC Bankard Airmiles (requires prior enrollment in the RCBC Bankard Airmiles Rewards Program); or
- Receive their peso equivalent as Cash Rebate (requires prior enrollment in the RCBC Bankard Cash Rebate Rewards Program).
(Important Notice: For co-brand programs of Landmark-Anson’s, LJC, Mango and Citrus, only redemption options under Items i, ii, iii, and vi shall be applicable. Meanwhile, Sta. Lucia and Wilcon co-brand programs are governed by separate Rewards Terms & Conditions.)
- Although Rewards Points accumulate under the Principal Cardholder’s name only, purchases made by the Supplementary Cardholder also earn Rewards Points.
- For redemption purposes, you may combine all the Rewards Points you earned on several RCBC Bankard accounts provided all these accounts are listed under your name as a single Principal Cardholder, and these are Core Brand Cards. Rewards Points earned from Dollar Cards and Co-Brand Cards cannot be combined. Rewards Points earned, however, are not transferable to other accounts.
- Redeemed Rewards Points shall be deducted from your accumulated points and may not be credited back.
- Rewards Points earned may be cancelled if the Terms and Conditions of the RCBC Bankard Rewards Program and the issuance of the RCBC Bankard Credit Cards are found to have been violated.
- Your lost, stolen or spoiled RCBC Bankard Rewards Vouchers and Gift Certificates shall not be replaced. Furthermore, any alteration or evidence of tampering on the face of the RCBC Bankard Rewards Vouchers and Gift Certificates will render these invalid.
- The use of your RCBC Bankard Rewards Vouchers at a participating Merchant shall be subject to the rules and regulations of that particular Merchant. RCBC assumes no responsibility for and disclaims any liability with respect to such requirements.
- The RCBC Bankard Rewards Vouchers are deemed used up once they are surrendered by the Cardholder to the Merchant in exchange for his/her chosen rewards. Any unused portion resulting from this is considered forfeited.
- Your RCBC Bankard Rewards Vouchers are valid for 12-months from date of issuance.
IV. Redemption Policies
- Requests for redemptions of RCBC Bankard Rewards points are done simply by calling RCBC Bankard Customer Service at 888-1-888 for Classic, Gold and Co-Brand Cards, or the Premium Card Service at 888-1-883 for the Diamond Card, Black Card, World MasterCard and Visa Infinite.
- To be eligible for the Rewards Points redemption, you must be a cardholder of good credit standing with no past due/over-limit amount, and your account is neither cancelled nor terminated by RCBC at the time of your redemption. ONLY Principal Cardholders can redeem Rewards Points.
- Your issued RCBC Bankard Rewards Vouchers can either be used by you or your Supplementary Cardholders as listed in the Voucher.
- All your RCBC Bankard Rewards Vouchers will be dispatched/ delivered by courier service to your billing address within 24 hours* from receipt of your request. (*24 hours within Metro Manila, except for requests received from Friday to Sunday and holidays; 48-hour delivery outside Metro Manila)
- For redemption of Rewards Points as credit to the Principal Cardholder’s RCBC Bankard account, the Peso Equivalent shall be credited to ANY of the Principal Cardholder’s RCBC Bankard account in good standing, except for Co-Brand and Dollar Cards.
- For redemption of Rewards Points as credit to the Principal Cardholder’s RCBC or RSB deposit account, the deposit shall be made only to the account of the Principal Cardholder. Deposit to accounts NOT in the name of the Principal Cardholder IS NOT ALLOWED. The Principal Cardholder should provide his/her RCBC or RSB current/ savings account information to RBSC, who, in turn, will validate the information with RCBC or RSB before making the credit. In disclosing his/her account number to RBSC, the Principal Cardholder thereby grants consent and authorizes RCBC or RSB to respond to the verification made by RBSC regarding his/her said account with these banks.
- For redemption of Rewards Points for a NEW RCBC or RSB deposit account, a Manager’s Check shall be issued to the Principal cardholder with the payee as “RCBC FAO (name of Principal Cardholder)” or “RSB FAO (name of Principal Cardholder). The Manager’s Check can only be deposited to RCBC or RSB for the purpose of opening a new CA/SA deposit account.
- For redemption of rewards points in Manager’s Check, the payee shall be the Principal Cardholder and the check shall be for the payee’s account only.
- Prevailing Government Tax Laws shall apply.
- If any or all of your redeemed Rewards Points resulted from business transactions, it is possible that redemption of your earned Rewards Point could result in income tax liability to your account.
- Any handling fee and corresponding tax will be your sole liability as a cardholder.
VI. Disclaimers RCBC, through RBSC, does not accept responsibility and is not liable to the cardholder in case of death or injury or consequential loss or damage arising from the consumption or acquisition of a product or service acquired through the RCBC Bankard Rewards Vouchers.
VII. General Policies
- RCBC, through RBSC, has the right to avail itself of the services of an agent or contractor to carry out all or part of the RCBC Bankard Rewards Program on its behalf. As a Cardholder, you therefore agree to supply this agent or contractor with the information required for these parties to perform their duties.
- The settlement of all disputes or disagreements pertaining to the eligibility of Cardholders to participate in the RCBC Bankard Rewards Program as well as the validity of Rewards Points earned for redemption, accumulation, or application to other similar programs, will be handled solely by RCBC at its own discretion.
- RCBC, through RBSC, will exercise all possible means to ensure that all information disseminated regarding the RCBC Bankard Rewards is accurate but will not accept liability for errors or omissions inadvertently committed in the process of dissemination.
- RCBC Bankard’s travel insurance and its corresponding benefits will not apply to flights taken through the RCBC Bankard Rewards Program issued by a participating merchant-partner.
VIII. Amendment of Terms and Conditions
- RCBC, through RBSC, reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of RCBC Bankard Rewards at any time upon prior notice to Cardholders.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to relevant laws, rules and regulations.