#WinYourWay with UnionPay
- The Promo is open to all RCBC Bankard UnionPay Diamond Principal and Supplementary cardholders whose accounts are active and in good credit standing except for employees of UnionPay International Co. Ltd, their advertising agency and all employees of RCBC Bankard.
- The Promo period is from November 16, 2018 (12:00AM) to February 28, 2019 (11:59PM), both dates inclusive.
- Raffle Draw will be on March 14, 2019.
- Every minimum five hundred pesos (Php500.00) single-receipt spend using an RCBC Bankard UnionPay Diamond Card during the promo period qualifies the participant to have one (1) e-raffle entry.
- Offer is not transferable and is not convertible to cash or gift certificate.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other on-going promos and discounts of the participating merchant.
- In case a cardholder fails to comply with any of the above Terms and Conditions, RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the cost of the discount to the cardholder’s account.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
HOW TO JOIN:
- The participant must answer the personality quiz at unionpaywin.com by signing up with a valid email address which will act as the user ID for the website.
- After answering the quiz, the participant will get the results of the personality quiz that corresponds to the set of prizes to be given away:
- Traveler Package;
- Fashionista Package; and,
- Gadget Freak/Techie Package.
- Every minimum five hundred pesos (Php500.00) single-receipt spend using your RCBC Bankard UnionPay Diamond Card during the promo period qualifies the participant to have one (1) e-raffle entry.
- To register for the promo, the participant must provide the following details:
- Full name (as appears on valid identification card)
- Date of Birth
- Billing Address
- Contact Number
- The participant MUST upload the CHARGE SLIP and enter the following purchase details:
- Transaction Date (Format: DD-MM-YYYY)
- Amount Spent (Format: Phpxxx.xx)
- Name of Issuing Bank: RCBC BANKARD
- Name as it appears in the RCBC Bankard UnionPay Card
- Every five hundred pesos (Php500.00) within a single receipt will correspond to the number of raffle Entries; for example: If Php2,499.00 is accumulated in 1 receipt, it will still equate to four (4) entries. As such, the participant will only be allowed to select one out of the three prize packages.
- Combining different or multiple receipts will not be accumulated and accepted. For example, if a participant has two (2) receipts, one (1) with the amount of Php2,499.00, and the other with the amount of Php501.00, each receipt must be submitted individually.
- Participants will receive an electronic mail to confirm that their entries are valid.
- Qualified participants may track the number of entries in the promo website.
INVALID ENTRIES / DISQUALIFICATION:
The following shall not be qualified to join the promo and win any prizes:
- Entries sent by employees of UnionPay International Co. Ltd, its agencies, RCBC Bankard employees including their relatives up to second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
- Entries with purchase dates before and after the promo period are deemed invalid.
- Entries that did not meet the minimum spending requirement of five hundred pesos (Php500.00) are deemed invalid.
- Duplicate entries, or entries bearing the same details as previous entries, are deemed invalid.
- UnionPay International reserves the right to verify registration of participants. RCBC Bankard reserve the right to validate the entries sent. All decisions made by the judges are final. No correspondence will be entertained.
- UnionPay International and RCBC Bankard reserves the right to disqualify any participant or entry that does not comply with the criteria stated in these Terms and Conditions and can withhold prizes from any participant who has breached any of these Terms and Conditions.
- RCBC Bankard UnionPay Diamond Card should be active until the draw.
- Prizes to be given away:
|No. of Winners||Inclusions|
|One (1)||Traveler Package:
|One (1)||Fashionista Package:
|One (1)||Gadget Freak/Techie Package:
Note: All taxes related to the prizes will be shouldered by UnionPay International.
- Processing of travel documents (passport, visa, etc.), travel taxes, and other related expenses will be shouldered by the promo winners.
- Accommodation, transportation, tours and other expenses outside of the prize package/s will be shouldered by the promo winners.
- Travel is valid for six (6) months from the date of the prize was issued to the winner except on the block out dates: peak season i.e. Christmas, New Year, Chinese New Year, Holy Week.
- Prizes are not exchangeable for cash but are transferrable.
DETERMINATION OF WINNERS:
- UnionPay International and/or its agencies shall generate a list of entries based on the total number of entries received within the raffle period.
- A randomizer will be opened (www.random.org) and the first and last number of the entries will be inputted in the randomizer.
- Random numbers shall be generated to determine the winners.
- Representatives of RCBC Bankard, UnionPay International and the Department of Trade and Industry shall be present during the generation of the list of entries and in the determination of winners.
- If a name is drawn more than once, he/she gets the prize of the highest value.
ANNOUNCEMENT OF WINNERS AND CLAIMING OF PRIZES:
- Winners will receive a Written Notification Letter via registered mail or snail mail. Winners will also be notified via email and/or phone call within fourteen (14) working days after the raffle draw.
- The list of winners will be made announced in the UnionPay International Promo Website.
- Winners will receive instructions on how to claim their prizes from UnionPay International representatives and/or its agencies through the same channels as how they were notified of their win.
- Winners must present the following when claiming the prize:
- Written Notification Letter
- One (1) valid ID with photo and signature
- If a winner will send a representative to claim the prize on his/her behalf, the representative must present the following:
- Authorization Letter from the Winner
- Written Notification Letter
- One (1) valid ID with photo and signature of the Representative
- Photocopy of the Winner’s one (1) valid ID (with photo and signature)
- The winner has sixty (60) days to accept the prize upon being notified of the result and to provide UnionPay International and/or its agencies with his/her contact and identification details, failing which, the prize may be forfeited.
- UnionPay International and/or its agencies reserve the right to use the winners’ names, images and comments relating to their contest experience for the purpose of any announcement or promotional, marketing or publicity purposes in any media without any fee being paid.
- UnionPay International shall keep a copy of information received via the promo website
- for a maximum duration of six (6) months after the promo period.
- The promo will be moderated by representatives of UnionPay International and its
- UnionPay International reserves the right to conduct a verification process for all potential winners before awarding any prize. Winners who fail the verification process will be disqualified. All decisions made by UnionPay International on all matters related to this promotion are final with concurrence of a representative from Department of Trade and Industry.
- A representative from Department of Trade and Industry will be invited to verify the promo site and raffle system.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 18506 series of 2018