Win Php60,000 Shoppping Spree at The SM Store
- Every Php3,000 single-receipt straight and Php5,000 installment transaction from The SM Store paid using RCBC Bankard credit card or RCBC MyDebit entitles a cardholder to one (1) electronic raffle entry.
- If the customer uses his/her SM Advantage/Prestige card, he/she earns double raffle entry.
- Qualified transactions should be made from July 16 to September 30, 2018.
- Promotion period is from July 16 to September 30, 2018.
- Purchases of cellcards, phone cards, SM Gift Cheques or concert tickets do not qualify for a raffle entry/ies.
- Electronic Raffle Draw will be held on October 9, 2018 at 3:00pm at the MCI Office, 4th Floor One E-com Center, Harbor Drive, Mall of Asia Complex Pasay City, in the presence of DTI and SM representative.
- Total of Sixty (60) winners will be drawn. Each winner will be awarded Php60,000 worth of SM Gift Pass.
- Cardholder may only win once irrespective of his/her entry is being drawn more than once in the raffle draw.
- Participating Banks reserves the right to verify the eligibility of the drawn entries (that is, the winner’s transaction must be valid and account must be existing and in good standing for the duration of the Raffle Draw and the 60-day redemption period).
- The SM Store will shoulder the 20% prize tax. Prizes are not convertible to cash.
- Winners will be notified by phone and registered mail on details of prize redemption.
- Winners will be given sixty (60) days upon receipt of notification to claim their prize certificate. After the 60-days claiming period, unclaimed prizes will be forfeited in favor of The SM Store with the prior approval of DTI.
- Winners can claim the prize at the Customer Service Counter of any The SM Store branch.
- Winners will be instructed on how to claim the prize.
- Winners must present one (1) valid I.D. including Driver’s License, SSS card, Passport, Birth Certificate, TIN Card and any government ID. Winner should present a valid TIN.
- Winner should present the winning card used for the winning transaction upon claiming the prize.
- If a representative is claiming the prize in behalf of the winner, he/she must present an authorization letter from the winner, photocopy of winner’s card used for the winning transaction and valid identification (Passport, Driver’s License or SSS I.D. of both the winner and his/her representative). The winner’s representative must also present original copies of the same required valid forms of identification and a copy of the winner’s TIN.
- The SM Store and Participating Banks reserve the right to disclose and publish names, photos and other information of the winners in any mode or manner as they deem appropriate.
- Employees of The SM Store, Participating Banks, MCI and its accredited advertising agencies and suppliers, and their family relatives up to 2nd degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from participating in the promotion.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 11161, Series of 2018