1. The promo is open to all carded and new-to-RCBC Bankard principal cardholders of RCBC Bankard Visa Platinum who applied and subsequently got approved from December 5, 2019 to February 29, 2020. Cardholders with existing card/s and upgraded cards are not qualified to avail this promo.
2. Qualified cardholders must use their card within 60 days from date of card delivery.
3. The spend requirement may be straight or installment, single or accumulated, online and overseas purchase anywhere worth Php 30,000 or USD 600 within the promo period.
4. Supplementary account/s’ valid spend will be counted as part of the principal cardholder’s spend.
5. All posted retail and installment transactions in pesos and in other currencies are qualified for the promo including online transactions, mail & telephone orders and recurring payments or bills payment transactions. Excluded are the following transactions: (1) cash advances via ATM or over the counter, (2) transactions coming from casinos or gambling establishments, (3) Balance Conversion, (4) Unli 0%, (5) Unli Installment, (6) Balance Transfer, (7) Cash Loan. RCBC Bankard will follow the foreign exchange rate conversion of the period the transactions were reflected in RCBC Bankard’s system.
6. Qualified RCBC Bankard cardholders who meet the required spend during the spend period and registers online during the allotted registration period will have an option to choose from any of the following:
a. 8,000 PREFERRED AIRMILES (which you can exchange to the Airmile Program of your choice; namely, Mabuhay Miles, Big Loyalty, AsiaMiles or GetGo)
b. Php5,000 e-Gift Certificate voucher code via Giftaway
c. Php5,000 Travel CreditS
7. The cardholder will be charged the cost of free item should the cardholder cancels the qualifying purchase used to redeem, and if the credit card transaction or redemption is found to be fraudulent.
8. The cardholder agrees not to cancel his RCBC Bankard Visa Platinum credit card within 24 months from its issue date. In addition, by redeeming the welcome gift, the cardholder agrees to pay the full amount of the annual fee. If the cardholder requests for card cancellation or waiver of annual fee, the amount equivalent to the welcome gift shall be charged to the cardholder’s credit card account as cancellation fee. The cancellation fee must be paid in full before the RCBC Bankard Visa Platinum credit card may be cancelled by RCBC Bankard Services Corporation (RBSC).
9. In case of cardholder disputes regarding the promo mechanics, the decision of RCBC Bankard Services Corporation shall prevail in concurrence with DTI.
10. The promo is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of RCBC Bankard Credit Card.
1. Online registration period is 60 days from when the card met spend.
2. Account must be active and current at the time of redemption (no past due).
3. Cardholders can only redeem once throughout the promo period.
4. To redeem, cardholder must fill out the redemption form online at forms.rcbcbankard.com/welcome-visaplatinum.
5. Incomplete/Incorrect information in the redemption form will not be processed.
6. Online registration will be extracted from RCBC Bankard’s system following the online redemption cut-off schedule. Cardholders who have reached the qualified spend will receive the chosen welcome gift sent to their registered mobile number and email address within five (5) working days after each extraction date.
|ONLINE REDEMPTION CUT OFF||EXTRACTION DATE|
|December 5 – December 31, 2019||January 15, 2020|
|January 1 – January 31, 2020||February 15, 2020|
|February 1 – February 29, 2020||March 15, 2020|
a. The 8,000 Preferred Airmiles does not expire and will just remain to your account unless once transferred to your Airmile partner of choice.
b. The Php5,000 e-Gift Certificate voucher code via Giftaway does not expire and can be redeemed to over 1,200 merchants nationwide.
c. The Php5,000 Travel Credit will be credited to the principal cardholder’s RCBC Bankard Visa Platinum card.