1. The promo is open to all existing RCBC Bankard Visa Principal and Supplementary cardholders whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
2. Promo runs from February 15 to May 15, 2020. Redemption is from February 15 to July 15, 2020.
3. To qualify, cardholder must use his/her RCBC Bankard Visa credit card within the promo period and make a minimum single-receipt straight or installment purchase of P3,000 & up at participating Robinsons Department Store branches.
4. A qualified cardholder can redeem one (1) P100 worth of Robinsons Gift Certificate valid at Robinsons Department Store.
5. To redeem, the cardholder must present his/her RCBC Bankard Visa and surrender the ORIGINAL credit card charge slip (Customer’s Copy) for proper validation at the Customer Service counter within the Robinsons Department Store where the valid purchase was made. Cardholder information and transaction details on the charge slip must match those on the RCBC Bankard Visa credit card presented and must comply with the promo mechanics. The following details must be clearly present on the charge slip/s.
6. By participating in the promo, the cardholder agrees to voluntarily surrender the valid original customer copy of his charge slip/s to a participating establishment upon redemption of Robinsons Department Store Gift Certificate. Neither RCBC Bankard nor Robinsons Department Store is liable to return the surrendered charge slips or produce copies for the cardholder’s records. Cardholders may opt to photocopy their charge slip/s prior to redemption, for their personal file.
7. For multiple charge slips generated within the same day, only one (1) qualified charge slip will be accepted for redemption per cardholder even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified transaction.
8. RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the cost of the freebies redeemed against the cardholder’s RCBC Bankard credit card should his/her redemption be found to be fraudulent.
9. RCBC Bankard shall not replace lost or stolen charge slip/s.
10. Unreadable, dilapidated, photocopied and/or duplicate charge slips will not be acceptable for redemption.
11. The freebies cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points or other products and cannot be availed of in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of RCBC Bankard & Robinsons Department Store.
12. In case of dispute with regard to the customer’s eligibility and availment of the promo, the decision of RCBC Bankard with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves Robinsons Department Store and its performance and/or delivery of services and/or products to customers, subject to the Promo Mechanics stated above, the decision of RCBC Bankard and Robinsons Department Store with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
|PARTICIPATING ROBINSONS DEPARTMENT STORE BRANCHES|
|Robinsons Metro East|
|Robinsons Festival Mall Muntinlupa|
|Robinsons Gapan Nueva Ecija|
|Robinsons Place bacolod|
|Robinsons DS Butuan Agusan Del Norte|
|Robinsons DS Abreeza Agusan Del Sur|
|Robinsons DS Tacloban|
|Robinsons DS Santiago Isabela|
|Robinsons Starmills Pampanga|
|Robinsons DS Pangasinan|
|Robinsons Galleria Cebu|
|Robinsons CDO Limketkai|
|Robinsons DS Malolos Bulacan|
|Robinsons Centrio Ayala Mall|
|Robinsons Las Piñas|
|Robinsons Galleria South|
PER DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-01862 Series of 2020