1. The promo is open to all principal cardholders in good standing of RCBC Bankard Mastercard under the following brands: Classic and Gold Mastercard, Black Card Platinum Mastercard, Diamond Card Platinum Mastercard, World Mastercard (including Balesin World Mastercard and The City Club World Mastercard), Landmark-Anson’s Card, MANGO Card, LJC Card, Wilcon Card, Sta Lucia Mall Card, Fully Booked Card (RCBC Bankard corporate and dollar credit cards are NOT included).
2. Promo period is from October 15, 2019 to January 15, 2020.
3. To qualify for the cashback promo, the following requirements must be met:
4. Principal Cardholders who registered will receive a cashback on their and their supplementary’s’ qualified and posted transactions.
|Overseas Spend (Retail and Online)||Cashback|
|Php 70,000 to < Php 100,000||Php 1,500|
|Php 100,000 to < Php 150,000||Php 2,000|
|Php 150,000 to < Php 200,000||Php 3,000|
|Php 200,000 to < Php 250,000||Php 4,000|
|Php 250,000 to < Php 300,000||Php 5,000|
|Php 300,000 to < Php 500,000||Php 6,000|
|Php 500,000 to < Php 600,000||Php 10,000|
|Php 600,000 to < Php 1,000,000||Php 12,000|
|Php 1,000,000 & above||Php 20,000|
5. The maximum cashback that a unique cardholder/customer will be allowed to earn is Php20,000.
6. Each qualified Principal Cardholder is eligible for a cashback only once throughout the promo period regardless of the number and amount of transactions he/she makes.
7. The cashback earned will be credited to the Principal Cardholder’s account within 30 days from the end of the promo period.
8. All disputes arising from questions pertaining to the cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of the promo dates, fulfillment, and others, will be resolved by RCBC Bankard and its decision shall be deemed conclusive with prior approval from DTI.
9. The promo is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of RCBC Bankard Credit Cards.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB17322, Series of 2019