|Eastwood Richmonde Hotel
· 15% OFF on Rooms based on Best Available Rates
15% OFF on total food & beverage bill at Eastwood Cafe+Bar, except pastry items
|Richmonde Hotel Ortigas
· Weekday room rate of P4,000 nett for an overnight stay in a Superior room with breakfast buffet for two, available from Monday to Thursday
Weekend room rate of P3,500 nett for an overnight stay in a Superior room with breakfast buffet for two, available from Friday to Sunday
15% OFF on total food & beverage bill at Richmonde Cafe and The Exchange
|Richmonde Hotel Iloilo
· 20% OFF on Rooms based on Best Available Rates
15% OFF on total food & beverage bill at The Granary, except pastry items
Eastwood Richmonde Hotel
- Promo is open to all RCBC Bankard Credit Cardholders whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
- Promo period is from March 1, 2019 to February 29, 2020.
- Prior reservations required; intent of promo offer must be mentioned upon reservation.
- For reservations and inquiries:
Address: 17 Orchard, Eastwood City, Bagumbayan, Quezon City
Tel No. (632) 570 - 7777
Richmonde Hotel Ortigas
Address: 21 San Miguel Avenue cor. Lourdes St. Ortigas Pasig City
Tel No. (632) 638 - 7777
Richmonde Hotel Iloilo
Address: Megaworld Blvd. cor. Enterprise Road, Iloilo Business Park, Manduarriao, Iloilo City
Tel No. (63 33) 328 - 7888
- Promo offer is not valid during convention period, special events/holidays and other high demand dates.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promo offers, packages, corporate rates, contracted rates and conference/group bookings unless specified otherwise.
- F&B discounts are not valid on Happy Hour promotions or in conjunction with other promotions, special offerings or discount privileges.
- A qualified RCBC Bankard Cardholder shall use his/her RCBC Bankard and present a valid government issued ID to pay for his/her bill upon check-in, valid for stays within the promo period.
- In case the cardholder fails to comply with any of the above, Richmonde Hotel and RCBC Bankard reserve the right to withhold the cardholder from the promo.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, a senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 2854 Series of 2019