|Chiang Mai / Phuket Krabi||US$346|
|Hanoi / Ho Chi Minh / Phnom Penh||US$357|
|Yangon / Vientiane||US$384|
|Delhi / Mumbai||US$534|
|Brisbane / Melbourne Perth / Sydney||US$628|
|Brussels / Copenhagen / Frankfurt / London / Milan / Munich / Moscow / Oslo / Paris / Rome / Stockholm / Vienna / Zurich||US$699|
HOW TO BOOK
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This promo is open to RCBC Bankard Mastercard credit cards cardholders.
2. Tickets must be issued on November 15 to 30, 2019.
3. Valid for travel commencing on/after Nov 15 to 30, 2019 and on/before March 31, 2020.
4. Travel black-out period applies as follows, ex-Manila: December 21-24, 2019 and December 26-28, 2019.
5. Ticketing Channels:
(a) Thai Airways Ticket Office at Country Space 1 Building, Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue, Makati City on Mondays to Fridays from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm; or
(b) Thai Airways website at www.thaiairways.com.ph.
6. All applicable taxes/charges are included except for the Philippine Travel Tax.
7. This Promotion is valid on Thai Airways operated flights and limited seats per flight.
For destinations to Krabi / Chiang Mai / Yangon / Phnom Penh / Vientiane / Mumbai: also valid on Thai Airways flight operated by Thai Smile (TG-WE)
• The ticketing deadline is automated. It is mandatory to issue the ticket on/before November 30, 2019, even for reservations with a system-generated ticketing time limit beyond November 30, 2019.
9. Royal Orchid Plus Mileage Accrual: For Booking class: J – 100% ; K & T: 75%; V & W: 25%
10. Below is a matrix of other terms and conditions that apply to this Promotion:
|Particulars||Terms and Conditions|
|Stopover||Stopover in Bangkok is permitted at no additional charge
Collect Bangkok passenger service charge (TS).
|Minimum Stay||3 days|
|Maximum Stay||1 month for roundtrip; 1 year for one-way|
|Child & Infant Ticket||Accompanied child 2-11 years of age: charge 100% of the fare
Unaccompanied child 2-11 years of age: charge 100% of the fare
Infant under 2 years of age and occupying a seat: charge 100% of the fare
Infant under 2 years of age and without seat: charge 100% of the fare
|Before and After Departure Charges||Reservation Change: permitted with a fee of USD100
Rerouting: permitted with a fee of USD100 (for totally unused tickets only)
Ticket Re-issue: permitted with a fee of USD100
Upsell: permitted with a fee of USD100 plus fare difference
Refund/Cancellation: permitted with a fee of USD200 for Europe; USD100 for other destinations (totally unused ticket). Non-refundable for the partially used ticket. Refund application within 90 days after ticket expiry
|Seat Assignment||Booking class W/V: Rows 51 and up|
|Baggage Allowance||For Economy class: 30kgs checked baggage allowance
For Business class: 40kgs checked baggage allowance
Per DTI FAIR TRADE Permit # FTEB 19171 Series of 2019