Spend Anywhere and get FREE Bonchon Treats
Register with your RCBC Bankard JCB HERE.
See list of participating branches here.
- The promo is open to all existing RCBC Bankard JCB Principal and Supplementary cardholders (“Cardholders”) whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
- To qualify, the RCBC Bankard JCB cardholder must register online HERE and provide the following information:
- Card embossed name
- First 8 and last 4 digits of card
- Card type
- Online registration and spend period is from February 15 to May 15, 2019. Redemption is from February 20 to July 31, 2019.
- The cardholder must only register ONCE within the specified period and ensure that correct details are entered.
- The cardholder must use his/her RCBC Bankard JCB credit card within the promo period and make a minimum single-receipt straight purchase of P5,000 and up ANYWHERE, including overseas and online. The following transactions are excluded from the promo: Installment, Balance Conversion, Cash Advance, CHARGE, Balance Transfer, Cash Loan, and Your Cash
- For each qualified transaction, RCBC Bankard JCB cardholder can redeem one from the following:
FREEBIE (Choose one)
1pc. Drum Ricebox w/ Regular Iced Tea
Bibimbowl (Korean BBQ or Original)
- Transactions made by the Supplementary cardholder will be qualified as part of the Primary cardholder’s
- The cardholder will receive an electronic gift code (“Gift code”) via SMS 3 to 5 working days after his/her transaction has been posted.
- To redeem, qualified cardholder must present his/her eGift code upon redemption at any Bonchon outlet.
- One (1) eGift code is equivalent to one (1) Bonchon freebie. An eGift code can only be used once.
- Partner merchant shall assist the cardholder and tap the Gift code on the reader upon redemption.
- Redemption is valid for dine-in and take-out only and is not valid for delivery.
- The Gift code is valid until 60days upon receipt via SMS.
- Transactions generated from casino/gambling, commercial fuel/gas, money transfers quasi cash financial institution, political organizations, bail, bond payment and business transactions as well as from merchants specifically engaged in wholesale (ex. Warehouse clubs, SuySing) and distribution (ex. Food supplement dealers, multi-level marketing, ex. UNO, Royale Business Club,) are not qualified.
- Splitting of transaction shall be deemed fraudulent and shall not be allowed for redemption. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing a single transaction into multiple transactions to redeem more than one freebie. Split transaction is presumed when there are 2 or more transactions in one merchant outlet or establishment over one and the same product or service, and the interval of these transactions were made within 5 to 10 minutes.
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the cost of the freebies redeemed against the cardholder’s RCBC Bankard JCB credit card should his/her redemption be found to be fraudulent.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points or products other than the offers indicated above and cannot be availed of with other ongoing promotions of RCBC Bankard & partner merchant.
- Any dispute concerning the promo offer and service shall be settled directly between the cardholder and Bonchon.
- In case of dispute with regard to the customer’s eligibility and availment of the promo, the decision of RCBC Bankard with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves Bonchon and its performance and/or delivery of services and/or products to customers, subject to the Promo Mechanics stated above, the decision of RCBC Bankard and Bonchon with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 2494, Series of 2019