1. The Promotion is open to all RCBC Bankard JCB cardholders.
2. Promo period is from November 29, 2019 to January 29, 2020 (“Promotion Period”) at the following participating Robinsons Malls:
a. Robinsons Galleria
b. Robinsons Magnolia
c. Robinsons Place Manila
d. Robinsons Galleria South
e. Robinsons Galleria Cebu
2. Redemption period of the Privilege (hereinafter defined) is from November 29, 2019 to March 29, 2020, 1PM to 4PM only (“Redemption Period”);
3. For a single or up to five (5) accumulated receipts purchase using an RCBC Bankard within the Promotion Period, cardholder gets to win one of the following prizes (“Privilege”) at Robinsons Galleria, Robinsons Magnolia, Robinsons Place Manila, Robinsons Galleria South, and Robinsons Galleria Cebu:
Minimum Spend Amount
No. of Draw/s
One (1) Domestic Travel Ticket Voucher or Robinsons MovieWorld Passes
4. Domestic Travel Ticket Voucher is valid for round trip travel to Manila, Cebu, Palawan, Iloilo or Tacloban; MovieWorld Pass is valid for one movie only and may be redeemed at any Robinsons Movieworld. Terms and conditions of redemption of Privilege shall be provided in the travel and movie vouchers.
5. Payments/purchases of gift certificates, electronic reloading services, prepaid load cards, bills / utilities, telecommunications, travels, couriers, real estates, insurances, banks, schools, medical / dental services, and direct selling are not included in the Promotion.
6. Requirements for redemption:
a. Name and last 4-digit JCB Card number on the charge slip shall be the same as the name and last 4-digit card number on the RCBC Bankard JCB Card presented
b. RCBC Bankard JCB cardholder shall present one valid government issued ID
c. Transaction date of the valid charge slip shall be within the Promotion Period
d. Total amount on the charge slip shall at least meet the minimum amount required in Article 1 (4)
e. Approved charge slips shall be photographed, shall not have been previously used to claim the Privilege, and will be stamped “CLAIMED” at redemption booth
f. Faded, dilapidated or unreadable charge slips are not valid for redemption
g. Manual, photocopied or DUPLICATE charge slips will not be accepted
h. All receipts or transactions must be made in the participating Robinsons Malls only
7. To redeem, RCBC Bankard JCB cardholder shall present the charge slips and RCBC Bankard JCB used at the redemption booth located in the following Robinsons Malls from 1PM to 4PM:
a. Promotion booth from November 29, 2019 to January 29, 2020.
|Robinsons Galleria||Level 2, Atrium|
|Robinsons Magnolia||Level 1, Food Court|
|Robinsons Place Manila||Level 1, Mid-Town|
|Robinsons Galleria South||Level 1, Activity Area|
|Robinsons Galleria Cebu||Level 1, Activity Area|
b. Starting January 30, 2020, the customer may redeem their prize at the Administration Office of the following Robinsons Malls during mall hours until March 29, 2020.
|Robinsons Galleria||Basement 1 near SSS|
|Robinsons Magnolia||Basement 1 near Car Park|
|Robinsons Place Manila||Level 3 near Toys R Us|
|Robinsons Galleria South||Level 2|
|Robinsons Galleria Cebu||Level 2|
8. Advance reservation is required to use Domestic Travel Ticket Voucher. For reservations and bookings, the RCBC Bankard JCB cardholder may call or e-mail Cebu Pacific Air from Mondays to Fridays at 8AM to 5PM.
9. Travel period for the Domestic Travel Ticket Voucher is valid for twelve (12 months), except during peak season, holidays and blackout dates of the airline, after the Redemption Period:
a. Privilege is inclusive of the round trip ticket only; and
b. Hotel Accommodation, Terminal Fee / Travel Tax, pocket money, check-in baggage, and meals are for the personal expenses of the RCBC Bankard JCB cardholder. Winners shall also personally secure their passport if needed.
10. One card type per RCBC Bankard JCB cardholder can redeem within the Redemption Period.
11. Cardholder can only redeem during the Redemption Period.
12. Lost vouchers will not be replaced and will be forfeited.
13. For Domestic Travel Ticket Voucher, minors, 18 years old and below, shall be accompanied by a parent or guardian when claiming the prize. Both minor and accompanying adult shall bring their birth certificates and an affidavit declaring that the accompanying adult is the parent or guardian of the winner.
14. All Privileges are transferable within the same category of the Privilege BUT not convertible to cash.
15. All employees, tenants, suppliers, and affiliates of RLC, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, are disqualified from joining the Promotion.
16. Winners should possess valid government-issued IDs.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 19750, Series of 2019