1. The promo is open to all existing RCBC Bankard JCB Principal and Supplementary cardholders (“Cardholders”) whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
2. Spend period is from October 15 to December 31, 2019. Redemption is from November 1 to February 29, 2020.
3. The following transactions qualify the RCBC Bankard JCB Cardholders to redeem one (1) freebie at any MINISO branch:
|SPEND REQUIREMENT||CHOOSE ONE (1) FREEBIE|
|P5,000 single-receipt straight local transactions||Item worth P100 from selected categories* at Miniso|
|P25,000 single-receipt straight or installment local transactions||Item worth P400 from selected categories* at Miniso|
*Categories: We Bare Bears, Marvel, Stationery
4. Only transactions in the Philippines with POS-based charge slip/s (electronically authorized) shall be acceptable for redemption. Manual charge slips are not qualified. Amount in the charge slip must be in Philippine Peso.
5. Transactions that are not supported by valid charge slip/s such as but not limited to, online purchases, mail/telephone-order transactions, Balance Conversion, Cash Advance, FastBillsPay, CHARGE, Balance Transfer, Cash Loan, and Your Cash availments are not eligible for the promo.
6. RCBC Bankard and Miniso will not honor redemptions using official receipts or the credit card statement of account.
7. Transaction charge slips generated from casino/gambling, gas/petroleum, money transfers quasi cash financial institution, political organizations, bail, bond payment and business transactions as well as from merchants specifically engaged in wholesale (ex. Warehouse clubs, SuySing), distribution, and Multi-level Marketing (e.g. Fern, Amway, UNO, Herbalife, UHS Essential Health, etc.) are not qualified.
8. To redeem, the cardholder must present his/her RCBC Bankard JCB credit card and surrender the ORIGINAL credit card charge slip (Customer Copy) for proper validation at any Miniso branch. Cardholder information and transaction details on the charge slip must match those on the RCBC Bankard JCB credit card presented and must comply with the promo mechanics.
The following details must be clearly present on the charge slip/s.
• Date of Qualifying Transaction
• Transaction Amount
• Last 4 digits of the valid RCBC Bankard JCB credit card
• 6-Digit Approval/Authorization Code
9. Cardholders can redeem up to a maximum of three (3) freebies per card, per day, per outlet.
10. Cardholder can add up the values of the three (3) freebies and redeem any item available at Miniso.
11. Any amount in excess of the freebie/s must be shouldered by the cardholder and be charged to his/her RCBC Bankard JCB.
12. Unreadable, dilapidated, photocopied and/or duplicate charge slips will not be acceptable for redemption.
13. RCBC Bankard shall not replace lost or stolen charge slip/s.
14. Splitting of transaction shall be deemed fraudulent and shall not be allowed for redemption.
15. RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the cost of the Miniso freebies redeemed against the cardholder’s RCBC Bankard JCB credit card should his/her redemption be found to be fraudulent.
16. The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, gift certificate, rewards points or products other than the offers indicated above and cannot be availed of with other ongoing promotions of RCBC Bankard & Miniso.
17. By participating in the promo, the cardholder agrees to voluntarily surrender the valid original customer copy of his/her charge slip/s to a participating establishment upon redemption of a Miniso freebie. Neither RCBC Bankard nor Miniso is liable to return the surrendered charge slips or produce copies for the cardholder’s records. Cardholders may opt to photocopy their charge slip/s prior to redemption, for their personal file or request for a duplicate copy from the merchant where their transaction was made.
18. Any dispute concerning the promo offer and service shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Miniso.
19. In case of dispute with regard to the customer’s eligibility and availment of the promo, the decision of RCBC Bankard with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves Miniso and its performance and/or delivery of services and/or products to customers, subject to the Promo Mechanics stated above, the decision of RCBC Bankard and Miniso with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-17310 Series of 2019