- The promo is open to all existing RCBC Bankard Principal and Supplementary cardholders whose accounts are active and current and in good credit standing, excluding Dollar & Corporate Cards.
- Promo period is from December 9 to 23, 2019. Redemption is until February 23, 2020. Promo and redemption is extended until December 31, 2019, and February 29, 2020 respectively as approved by DTI-FTEB.
- To qualify, a cardholder must make a minimum single-receipt purchase of P4,500 & up with his/her RCBC Bankard within the promo period at participating Puregold outlets. Purchase must include assorted grocery items excluding mobile load, cigarette and infant nutrition.
- For each qualified charge slip, RCBC Bankard cardholders can redeem one (1) 1kg Purefoods Jamon de Bola Original.
- To redeem, the cardholder must present his/her RCBC Bankard and surrender the original credit card charge slip (Customer copy) for proper validation at Puregold’s Customer Service counter. Cardholder information and transaction details on the charge slip must match those on the RCBC Bankard credit card presented and must comply with the promo mechanics.
- Redeemed charge slip/s will be surrendered to Puregold and may not be used for other promotional offers. Cardholders may opt to photocopy their charge slip/s prior to redemption for their personal file or request for a duplicate copy from the outlet where their transaction was made, free of charge.
- By participating in the promo, the cardholder agrees to voluntarily surrender the valid original customer copy of his/her charge slip/s to Puregold upon redemption of the freebies. Neither RCBC Bankard nor Puregold is liable to return the surrendered charge slips or produce copies for the cardholder’s records.
- For multiple charge slips generated within the same day, only one (1) qualified charge slip will be accepted for redemption per cardholder even if he/she has more than one (1) qualified RCBC Bankard. Redemption using a charge slip generated from another RCBC Bankard credit card is considered invalid.
- Authorized representatives are not allowed to redeem.
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the prorated cost of the redeemable product to the cardholder’s RCBC Bankard should the latter cancel the qualifying transaction, or if the cardholder’s redemption is found to be fraudulent.
- RCBC Bankard shall not replace lost, stolen or faded charge slips. Puregold reserves the right to refuse redemption if charge slips presented are faded, torn or altered.
- Unreadable and/or duplicate charge slips will not be acceptable for redemption.
- The freebies cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points or other products and cannot be availed of in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of RCBC Bankard & Puregold.
- Any dispute concerning the free products shall be settled directly between the cardholder and Puregold.
- Redemption period is until 60 days from the end of the promo period.
LIST OF PARTICIPATING PUREGOLD STORES
|Ayala Malls Marikina
||Paso de Blas
PER DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 23397 Series of 2019