Landmark Spend and Get
Promo period: November 20, 2018 to January 20, 2018
- The promo is open to all existing RCBC Bankard Mastercard Principal and Supplementary cardholders whose accounts are active and current and in good credit standing, excluding Dollar & Corporate Cards.
- Promo runs November 20, 2018 to January 20, 2018. Redemption period is until March 20, 2018.
- To qualify, a cardholder must make a minimum single-receipt purchase of P3,500 with his/her RCBC Bankard Mastercard within the promo period at Landmark Supermarket.
- For each qualified charge slip, RCBC Bankard Mastercard cardholders can redeem one (1) NESCAFE GOLD BLEND 50g.
- Cardholders may redeem their freebies at the RCBC Bankard booth within the Landmark Supermarket where the valid purchase was made, daily from 10am to 9pm.
- To redeem, the cardholder must present his/her RCBC Bankard Mastercard and surrender the original credit card charge slip (Customer copy) for proper validation at the RCBC Bankard Booth. Cardholder information and transaction details on the charge slip must match those on the RCBC Bankard credit card presented and must comply with the promo mechanics.
- Redeemed charge slip/s will be surrendered to RCBC Bankard Booth and may not be used for other promotional offers. Cardholders may opt to photocopy their charge slip/s prior to redemption for their personal file or request for a duplicate copy from the outlet where their transaction was made, free of charge.
- By participating in the promo, the cardholder agrees to voluntarily surrender the valid original customer copy of his/her charge slip/s to the RCBC Bankard Booth upon redemption of one (1) NESCAFE GOLD BLEND 50g. Neither RCBC Bankard nor Landmarket Supermarket is liable to return the surrendered charge slips or produce copies for the cardholder’s records.
- Splitting of single-receipt card transaction is not allowed and will be deemed fraudulent.
- Cardholder can redeem one (1) freebie per card, per day, per outlet.
- Authorized representatives are not allowed to redeem.
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the prorated cost of the redeemable product to the cardholder’s RCBC Bankard should the latter cancel the qualifying transaction, or if the cardholder’s redemption is found to be fraudulent.
- RCBC Bankard shall not replace lost, stolen or faded charge slips.
- Unreadable and/or duplicate charge slips will not be acceptable for redemption.
- The freebies cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points or other products and cannot be availed of in conjunction with other ongoing promotions of RCBC Bankard & Landmark Supermarket.
- Any dispute concerning the free products shall be settled directly between the cardholder and RCBC Bankard.
- Redemption period is until 60 days from end of the promo period.
PER DTI-FTEB Permit No. 13316 Series of 2018