Promo Period: October 15 to December 31, 2019
Spend Period: 60 days from card delivery
Delivery of GCs: 60 days from met spend
- The promo is open to all new-to-RCBC Bankard principal cardholders of RCBC Bankard Landmark Anson’s who applied within the promo period and subsequently got approved.
- Cardholder must register at https://forms.rcbcbankard.com/NewLAcard/ to qualify. Registration will only be done once.
- Existing RCBC Bankard cardholders are not qualified to join the promo.
- Qualified RCBC Bankard Landmark Anson’s cardholders must use their card within 60 days from card delivery.
- To avail of the promo, cardholders have to make a minimum spend of P12,000 either straight or installment, single or accumulated, including online and overseas purchases.
- Transactions of the Principal and of the Supplementary cardholders will be combined but only the Principal cardholder will be qualified for the promo.
- All posted retail and installment transactions in pesos and in other currencies are qualified for the promo including online transactions, mail & telephone orders and recurring payments or bills payment transactions. Excluded are: (1) cash advance transactions via ATM or over-the-counter, (2) transactions made in casinos or gambling establishments, (3) Balance Conversion, (4) Balance Transfer, (5) Cash Loans. RCBC Bankard will follow the foreign exchange rate conversion at the time the transactions were reflected in RCBC Bankard’s system.
- Cardholders will be charged the cost of the free item if the total spend amount is not reached such as when the cardholder cancels the qualifying purchase used to redeem, and if the credit card transaction or redemption is found to be fraudulent.
- The cardholder agrees not to cancel his/her RCBC Bankard Mastercard credit card within 24 months from its issue date. In addition, by redeeming the welcome gift, the cardholder agrees to pay the full amount of the annual fee. If the cardholder requests for card cancellation or waiver of annual fee, the amount equivalent to the welcome gift shall be charged to the cardholder’s credit card account as cancellation fee. The cancellation fee must be paid in full before the RCBC Bankard Mastercard credit card may be cancelled by RCBC Bankard Services Corporation (RBSC)
- In case of cardholder disputes regarding the promo mechanics, RCBC Bankard Services Corporation’s decision shall prevail in concurrence with DTI.
- The promo is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of RCBC Bankard Credit Card.
- The promo cannot be availed of in conjunction with other activation offers.
Registration Period: 60 days from card delivery
- Account must be active and current at the time of redemption (no past due).
- Cardholder must register online. Registration will only be done once.
- Cardholders who have reached the qualified spend will be extracted from RCBC Bankard’s system following the extraction date cut-off schedule. An email notification and Php 2,000 Landmark gift certificate will be sent to the cardholder’s registered address and billing address, respectively within ten (10) working days from each extraction date.
|SPEND Duration||Extraction Date||Gift Certificate Delivery|
|60 Days from card receipt||Every 25th of the month||Within 10 working days from extraction date|
4. Cardholders can only redeem once throughout the promo period.
5. The Gift certificate cannot be exchanged for cash or rewards points, and is not for sale.
6. In case of dispute with respect to the cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of the promo dates, fulfillment, etc., RCBC Bankard’s decision shall be conclusive. All questions or disputes regarding the cardholder’s eligibility for the promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by RCBC Bankard in concurrence with DTI.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 17122, Series of 2019