Apply online for an RCBC Bankard Mango Mastercard HERE.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
Promo Period: August 15 – December 31, 2019
Spend Period: 60 days from card delivery
GC Delivery Period: 60 days from met spend
1. The promo is open to all new-to-RCBC Bankard principal cardholders of RCBC Bankard Mango Mastercard who applied and subsequently got approved during the promo period.
2. Existing RCBC Bankard cardholders are not qualified to avail of the promo.
3. Qualified RCBC Bankard Mango cardholders must use their card within 60 days from the card delivery date.
4. The spend requirement may be straight or installment, single or accumulated, including online and overseas purchases, worth at least Php12,000 within the promo period.
5. Once the spend requirement has been met, the cardholder will then be qualified for a Php 2,000 Mango Gift Certificate.
6. Transactions of the Principal and of the Supplementary cardholder will be combined but the Principal cardholder will only be qualified for the promo.
7. All posted retail and installment transactions in pesos and in other currencies are qualified for the promo including online transactions, mail & telephone orders and recurring payments or bills payment transactions. Excluded are the following transactions: (1) cash advances via ATM or over-the-counter, (2) transactions made in casinos or gambling establishments, (3) Balance Conversion, (4) Balance Transfer, (5) Cash Loans. RCBC Bankard will follow the foreign exchange rate conversion at the time the transactions were reflected in RCBC Bankard’s system.
8. The cardholder will be charged the cost of the free item if the total spend amount is not reached such as when the cardholder cancels the qualifying purchase used to redeem, and if the credit card transaction or redemption is found to be fraudulent.
9. The cardholder agrees not to cancel his/her RCBC Bankard Mastercard credit card within 24 months from its issue date. In addition, by redeeming the welcome gift, the cardholder agrees to pay the full amount of the annual fee. If the cardholder requests for card cancellation or waiver of annual fee, the amount equivalent to the welcome gift shall be charged to the cardholder’s credit card account as cancellation fee. The cancellation fee must be paid in full before the RCBC Bankard Mastercard credit card may be cancelled by RCBC Bankard Services Corporation (RBSC).
1. Account must be active and current at the time of registration (no past due).
2. Cardholder must register online at https://forms.rcbcbankard.com/welcome-mango. Registration will only be done once.
3. Cardholders who have reached the qualified spend will be extracted from RCBC Bankard’s system following the extraction date cut-off schedule. An eDM notification and Mango gift certificate will be sent to the cardholder’s registered number and billing address respectively within ten (10) working days from each extraction date.
SPEND DURATION EXTRACTION DATE GIFT CERTIFICATE DELIVERY
60 days from card delivery Every 28th day of the month Within 10 working days from extraction date
4. Cardholders can only redeem once.
5. The Php 2,000 Mango Gift Certificate cannot be exchanged for cash or rewards points and is not for sale.
6. In case of dispute with respect to the cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of the promo dates, fulfillment, etc., RCBC Bankard’s decision shall be conclusive. All questions or disputes regarding the cardholder’s eligibility for the promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by RCBC Bankard with prior approval from DTI.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 21728, Series of 2019