FREE World Traveller Luggage
Apply for a premium RCBC Bankard from October 1 to November 31, 2018.
APPLY ONLINE HERE.
Promo Period : October 1 to December 31, 2018
Spend Period : 60 days from card issuance
Store Redemption : November 15, 2018 to May 15, 2019
- The promo is open to all new-to-bank, Principal cardholders of RCBC Bankard credit card who applied and subsequently got approved from October 1 to December 31, 2018
- RCBC Bankard Black Card Platinum Mastercard
- RCBC Bankard Diamond Card Platinum Mastercard
- RCBC Bankard World Mastercard including co-brands RCBC Bankard Balesin Mastercard and RCBC Bankard The City Club Mastercard
- RCBC Bankard Visa Infinite
- RCBC Bankard JCB Platinum
- RCBC Bankard UnionPay Diamond
- Qualified RCBC Bankard cardholders must use their card within 60 days from card issuance date.
- The spend requirement may be straight or installment, single or accumulated, online and overseas purchase anywhere worth Php30,000 within the promo period. For accumulated purchases, the minimum amount per charge slip is Php1,000.
- Transactions of the Principal and of the Supplementary Cardholder will not be combined and only the transactions of the Principal Card will be qualified for the promo.
- All posted retail and installment transactions in pesos and in other currencies are qualified for the promo including online transactions, mail & telephone orders and recurring payments or bills payment transactions. Excluded are the following transactions: (1) cash advances via ATM or over the counter, (2) transactions coming from casinos or gambling establishments, (3) Balance Conversion, (4) Balance Transfer, (5) Cash Loans. RCBC Bankard will follow the foreign exchange rate conversion of the period the transactions were reflected in RCBC Bankard’s system.
- Qualified RCBC Bankard cardholders who meet the required spend during the promo period can redeem the free World Traveller Luggage at participating The Travel Club stores:
- Marquee Mall
- Eastwood Mall
- Gateway Mall
- Venice Grand Canal Mall, McKinley
- Festival Mall Alabang
- Robinsons Galleria Cebu
- Abreeza Mall Davao
- KCC Mall Gensan
- The cardholder will be charged the cost of free item should the cardholder cancels the qualifying purchase used to redeem, and if the credit card transaction or redemption is found to be fraudulent.
- In case of cardholder disputes regarding the promo mechanics, RCBC Bankard Services Corporation’s decision shall prevail in concurrence with DTI.
- The promo is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of RCBC Bankard Credit Card.
- Redemption period is from November 15, 2018 to May 15, 2019
- Account must be active and current at the time of redemption (no past due).
- Cardholders who have reached the qualified spend will be extracted from RCBC Bankard’s system following the posted transaction cut off schedule. An SMS notification and Gift Voucher email will be sent to cardholder’s registered email address within five (5) working days after each extraction date.
|POSTED TRANSACTION PERIOD/CUT OFF||EXTRACTION DATE||GIFT VOUCHER VALIDITY|
|October 1 – 31, 2018||November 13, 2018||January 15, 2019|
|November 1 – 30, 2018||December 11, 2018||February 15, 2019|
|December 1 – 31, 2018||January 10, 2019||March 15, 2019|
|January 1 – 31, 2019||February 12, 2019||April 15, 2019|
|February 1 – 28, 2019||March 12, 2019||May 15, 2019|
- To claim the free World Traveller luggage, the Gift Voucher print out must be surrendered to cardholder’s preferred The Travel Club store upon redemption.
- The Gift Voucher can only be used once. Redemption at The Travel Club store beyond gift voucher’s validity date will not be honored.
- The Gift Voucher/World Traveller luggage cannot be exchanged for cash or rewards points, and not for sale.
- In case of dispute with respect to the cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of the promo dates, fulfillment, etc., RCBC Bankard’s decision shall be conclusive. All questions or disputes regarding the cardholder’s eligibility for the promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by RCBC Bankard with prior approval from DTI.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 12170 Series of 2018