FREE Robinsons Department Store Gift Certificate
- The promo is open to all existing RCBC Bankard Visa Principal and Supplementary cardholders (“Cardholders”) whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
- Promo runs from May 15 to July 15, 2018. Redemption period is until September 15, 2018.
- The following transactions qualify the RCBC Bankard Visa Cardholders to redeem FREE ROBINSONS DEPARTMENT STORE GIFT CERTIFICATE/S:
|SPEND REQUIREMENT||GIFT CERTIFICATE|
Minimum of Php 5,000 straight single-receipt purchase
|P100 Robinsons Department Store Gift Certificate|
Minimum of Php 25,000 single-receipt straight or installment purchase
|P500 Robinsons Department Store Gift Certificate|
*The FREE Robinsons Gift Certificates are only valid at Robinsons Department Store
- Only POS-based charge slip/s (electronically authorized) transactions in the Philippines in Philippine Peso from merchants shall be acceptable for redemption. Manual charge slips are not qualified.
- Foreign currency transactions and all other transactions that are not supported by valid charge slip/s such as but not limited to, online purchases, mail/telephone-order transactions, Balance Conversion, transactions, Cash Advance, FastBillsPay, CHARGE, Balance Transfer, Cash Loan, and Your Cash availments are not eligible for the promo.
- RCBC Bankard and Robinsons Department Store will not honor redemptions using official receipts or the credit card statement of account.
- To redeem, the cardholder must present his/her RCBC Bankard Visa credit card and surrender the ORIGINAL credit card charge slip (Customer Copy) for proper validation at Robinsons Department Store’s Customer Service. Cardholder information and transaction details on the charge slip must match those on the RCBC Bankard Visa credit card presented and must comply with the promo mechanics.
The following details must be clearly present on the charge slip/s:
- Date of Qualifying Transaction
- Transaction Amount
- Last 4 digits of the valid RCBC Bankard Visa credit card
- 6-Digit Approval/Authorization Code
- There is no limit on the number of redemption as long as the charge slips are qualified.
- Authorized representatives are not allowed to redeem.
- Unreadable, dilapidated, photocopied and/or duplicate charge slips will not be acceptable for redemption.
- RCBC Bankard shall not replace lost or stolen charge slip/s.
- Transaction Charge slips generated from casino/gambling, gas/petroleum, money transfers quasi cash financial institution, political organizations, bail, bond payment and business transactions as well as from merchants specifically engaged in wholesale (ex. Warehouse clubs, SuySing) and distribution (ex. Food supplement dealers, multi level marketing, ex. UNO, Royale Business Club,) will not be honored.
- For straight transactions, multiple slips generated from the same store or establishment made within the same day by the same cardholder, only one qualified charge slip will be accepted for redemption on the same day. Remaining charge slips will not be accepted. The cost of the treat redeemed through the use of the remaining charge slips shall be charged to the Cardholder’s RCBC Bankard Credit Card.
- Splitting of transaction shall be deemed fraudulent and shall not be allowed for redemption. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing a retail or merchant installment transaction into multiple charge slips to redeem more than one reward incentive. Split transactions is presumed when there are 2 or more transactions in one merchant outlet or establishment over one and the same product or service, and the interval of these transactions were made within 5 to 10 minutes.
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the cost of the freebies redeemed against the cardholder’s RCBC Bankard Visa credit card should his/her redemption be found to be fraudulent.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points or products other than the offers indicated above and cannot be availed of with other ongoing promotions of RCBC Bankard and Robinsons Department Store.
- By participating in the promo, the cardholder agrees to voluntarily surrender the valid original customer copy of his/her charge slip/s at Robinsons Department Store’s Customer Service upon redemption of his/her freebie/s. Neither RCBC Bankard nor Robinsons Department Store is liable to return the surrendered charge slips or produce copies for the cardholder’s records. Cardholders may opt to photocopy their charge slip/s prior to redemption, for their personal file or request for a duplicate copy from the merchant where their transaction was made.
- Any dispute concerning the promo offer and service shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and Robinsons Department Store.
- In case of dispute as regards the customer’s eligibility and availment of the promo, the decision of RCBC Bankard with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves Robinsons Department Store and its performance and/or delivery of services and/or products to customers, subject to the Promo Mechanics stated above, the decision of RCBC Bankard and Robinsons Department Store with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 5286, Series of 2018