Free P100 SM Gift Pass
- The promo is open to all existing RCBC Bankard Principal and Supplementary cardholders (“Cardholders”) whose accounts are active and in good credit standing, excluding Corporate and Dollar Cards.
- To qualify, the RCBC Bankard cardholder must register online at https://forms.rcbcbankard.com/smstore and provide the following information:
- Card embossed name (as it appears on card)
- First 8 and last 4 digits of card
- Card type
- Online registration and spend period is from August 15 to November 15, 2019. Redemption is until January 15, 2020.
- The cardholder must only register ONCE within the specified registration period and ensure that correct details are entered. Registration with incomplete card number and misspelled name will not push through.
- The cardholder must use his/her RCBC Bankard credit card within the promo/spend period and make a minimum single-receipt straight or installment* purchase of P4,000 & up at any THE SM STORE.
*Merchant requires minimum spend of P5,000 to avail of 0% installment
- For each qualified transaction, RCBC Bankard cardholder can redeem one (1) P100 worth of SM GIFT PASS.
- Transactions made by the Supplementary cardholder will be qualified as part of the Primary cardholder’s
- The cardholder will receive an electronic gift code “gift code” via SMS 3 to 5 working days after his/her transaction has been posted or after online registration.
- To redeem the FREE P100 SM GIFT PASS, qualified cardholder must present his/her gift code at the THE SM STORE CUSTOMER SERVICE.
- One (1) gift code is equivalent to one (1) P100 SM GIFT PASS. A gift code can only be used once.
- The SM Store will validate the gift code via the BCode reader.
- Gift codes are valid until January 15, 2020.
- Splitting of transaction shall be deemed fraudulent and shall not be allowed for redemption. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing a single transaction into multiple transactions to redeem more than one freebie. Split transaction is presumed when there are 2 or more transactions in one merchant outlet or establishment over one and the same product or service, and the interval of these transactions were made within 5 to 10 minutes.
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the cost of the freebies redeemed against the cardholder’s RCBC Bankard credit card should his/her redemption be found to be fraudulent.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points or products other than the offer indicated above and cannot be availed of with other ongoing promotions of RCBC Bankard & the partner merchant.
- Any dispute concerning the promo offer and service shall be settled directly between the cardholder and The SM Store.
- In case of dispute with regard to the customer’s eligibility and availment of the promo, the decision of RCBC Bankard with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves The SM Store and its performance and/or delivery of services and/or products to customers, subject to the Promo Mechanics stated above, the decision of RCBC Bankard and The SM Store with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 12566 Series of 2019