FREE Greenwich Treats with your RCBC Bankard Visa
Register online with your RCBC Bankard Visa HERE.
- The promo is open to all existing RCBC Bankard Visa Principal and Supplementary cardholders (“Cardholders”) whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
- To qualify, the RCBC Bankard Visa cardholder must register online at https://www.rcbcbankard.com/greenwich-visa-form and provide the following information: Card embossed name, First 8 and last 4 digits of card and Card type
- Online registration and spend period is from March 20 to June 20, 2019. Redemption is from April 1 to August 31, 2019.
- The cardholder must only register ONCE within the specified period and ensure that correct details are entered. Registration with incomplete card number and misspelled name will not push through.
- The cardholder must use his/her RCBC Bankard Visa credit card within the promo/spend period and make a minimum single-receipt straight purchase of P5,000 and up or single-receipt straight or installment spend of P25,000 and up ANYWHERE, including overseas and online. The following transactions are excluded from the promo: Installment, Balance Conversion, Cash Advance, CHARGE, Balance Transfer, Cash Loan, and Your Cash
- For each qualified transaction, RCBC Bankard Visa cardholder can redeem one freebie.
|SPEND REQUIREMENT||FREEBIE (Choose one)|
Php5,000 & up single-receipt straight purchase
|Option 1: Full Size Lasagna Supreme with Iced Tea|
|Option 2: Solo Hawaiian Overload with Iced Tea|
|Option 3: 1 pc Crunchy Chicken with Rice,
Regular Potato Waves, and Iced Tea
|Php25,000 & up single-receipt straight or installment purchase||Option 1:4 pcs Crunchy Chicken
2 Snack Size Creamy Bacon Carbonara
2 Spaghetti Supreme ala carte
|Option 2:Double Hawaiian Overload
3 Snack Size Lasagna Supreme w/Iced Tea
*Monthly amortizations from installment transactions/installment plan availment or conversion are not qualified.
- Transactions made by the Supplementary cardholder will be qualified as part of the Primary cardholder’s
- The cardholder will receive an electronic gift code (“gift code”) via SMS 3 to 5 working days after his/her transaction has been posted.
- To redeem, qualified cardholder must present his/her gift code upon redemption at any Greenwich store nationwide excluding 168 Fc New Wing L5, 168 Shopping Mall F.C., SM Fairview Foodcourt, SM Megamall Foodcourt, Nu Citi Calapan, Robinsons Palawan, SM City Puerto Princesa, Xentro Mall Calapan, SM City San Pablo, Southway Square, Citymall Roxas, Citymall Jaro, Citymall Imus, Citymall Tetuan, Aseana Power Station, Metropoint Mall, SM City Marikina.
- One (1) gift code is equivalent to one (1) Greenwich freebie. A gift code can only be used once.
- Greenwich shall validate gift code online or via POS.
- Redemption is valid for dine-in and take-out only and is not valid for delivery.
- The gift code is valid until 60days upon receipt via SMS.
- Transactions generated from casino/gambling, commercial fuel/gas, money transfers quasi cash financial institution, political organizations, bail, bond payment and business transactions as well as from merchants specifically engaged in wholesale and distribution (ex. Warehouse clubs, SuySing) and multi-level marketing (networking) such as Fern, Amway, UNO, Herbalife, Royale Business Club, etc., are not qualified.
- Splitting of transaction shall be deemed fraudulent and shall not be allowed for redemption. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing a single transaction into multiple transactions to redeem more than one freebie. Split transaction is presumed when there are 2 or more transactions in one merchant outlet or establishment over one and the same product or service, and the interval of these transactions were made within 5 to 10 minutes.
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the cost of the freebies redeemed against the cardholder’s RCBC Bankard Visa credit card should his/her redemption be found to be fraudulent.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points or products other than the offers indicated above and cannot be availed of with other ongoing promotions of RCBC Bankard & partner merchant.
- Any dispute concerning the promo offer and service shall be settled directly between the cardholder and Greenwich.
- In case of dispute with regard to the customer’s eligibility and availment of the promo, the decision of RCBC Bankard with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves Greenwich and its performance and/or delivery of services and/or products to customers, subject to the Promo Mechanics stated above, the decision of RCBC Bankard and Greenwich with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 4570 Series of 2019