Do a one-time registration at https://forms.rcbcbankard.com/freebies-upi.
1. The promo is open to all existing RCBC Bankard UnionPay Principal and Supplementary cardholders (“Cardholders”) whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
2. To qualify, the RCBC Bankard UnionPay cardholder must register online at https://forms.rcbcbankard.com/freebies-upi and provide the following information: Card embossed name and First 8 and last 4 digits of card
3. Registration period is from October 20 to November 30, 2019. Spend period is from October 20 to December 31, 2019.
4. The cardholder must only register ONCE within the specified period and ensure that correct details are entered. Registration with incomplete card number and misspelled name will not push through. Cardholder who has successfully registered to the promo will receive an SMS notification within five (5) working days after registration date.
5. The cardholder must use his/her RCBC Bankard UnionPay credit card within the promo/spend period and make a minimum single-receipt straight local purchase of P5,000 or P25,000 and up ANYWHERE including domestic online.
6. The following transactions are excluded from the promo: Overseas, Installment, Balance Conversion, Cash Advance, CHARGE, Balance Transfer, Cash Loan, Your Cash, Transactions from these businesses/merchants: Casino/Gambling, Gas/Service Stations, Money Transfers, Quasi Cash Financial Institution, Political organizations, Bail, Bond Payment, Wholesale & Distribution, Multi-level Marketing (e.g. Fern, Amway, UNO, Herbalife, UHS Essential Health, etc.)
7. RCBC Bankard UnionPay cardholder will receive a Giftaway Universal eGift link for every qualified transaction.
|P5,000 single-receipt straight purchase||P100 worth of Giftaway Universal eGift|
|P25,000 single-straight purchase||P500 worth of Giftaway Universal eGift|
8. Transactions made by the Supplementary cardholder will be qualified as part of the Primary cardholder’s spend.
9. The cardholder will receive the Giftaway Universal eGift link via SMS 3 to 5 working days after his/her transaction has been posted.
10. To redeem, cardholder must tap and open the link in the SMS and present the Giftaway Universal eGift code when making a payment. Amount in excess of the Universal eGift must be settled by the cardholder.
11. The Giftaway Universal eGift may be redeemed at any Giftaway merchant partner nationwide.
12. Splitting of transaction shall be deemed fraudulent and shall not be allowed for redemption.
13. RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the cost of the freebies redeemed against the cardholder’s RCBC Bankard UnionPay credit card should his/her redemption be found to be fraudulent.
14. The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points or products other than the offers
indicated above and cannot be availed of with other ongoing promotions of RCBC Bankard.
15. In case of dispute with regard to the customer’s eligibility and availment of the promo, the decision of RCBC Bankard with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
PER DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-17884 Series of 2019
*Operational definition of splitting is intentional act of dividing a retail or merchant installment transaction into multiple transactions to redeem more than one reward/freebie. Split transactions is presumed when there are 2 or more transactions in one merchant outlet or establishment over one and the same product or service, on the same day, and the interval of these transactions were made within 5 minutes or less.