1. The Shop Anywhere & Get a FREE Treat (“The Promo”) is open to all RCBC Bankard Mastercard cardholders (“Cardholders”) who are recipients of a promo mailer and whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
2. The promo will run from May 1 to 31, 2021 (“Promo Period”).
PROMO EXTENDED UNTIL JULY 15, 2021, as approved by DTI-FTEB
Registration Period: May 1 to 31, 2021
Spend Period: May 1 to 31, 2021
Redemption Period: May 1 to October 15, 2021
3. To qualify for the promo, the RCBC Bankard Mastercard cardholder must:
a. Register online at https://cloud.marketing.rcbcbankard.com/omnimc and provide the following information: Card embossed name and First 8 & last 4 digits of Card. The cardholder must only register ONCE within the specified period and ensure that correct details are entered. Registration with incomplete card number and misspelled name will not be approved.
The Principal Cardholder must have updated contact details with RCBC Bankard, and by registering for the promo, the cardholder agrees to receive SMS/text messages or e-mails, and freely consents to process his/her personal information in relation to the promo.
Cardholders who successfully registered to join the Promo will receive an SMS confirmation within 7 business days after the registration.
b. The cardholder must use his/her RCBC Bankard Mastercard credit card within the promo/spend period and make any of the following transactions:
i. minimum single-receipt straight (domestic, international, or online) purchase of ₱5,000 and up
ii. minimum single-receipt straight (domestic, international, or online) purchase of ₱25,000 and upiii.
minimum single-receipt 0% installment (domestic, online) purchase of ₱25,000 and up
The following transactions are excluded from the promo:
|FROM & TO Date of Qualified Transactions||Receipt of Authentication Code/s|
|May 1 - 10||May 14|
|May 1 - 17||May 21|
|May 1 - 24||May 28|
|May 1 - 31||June 4|
|May 1 - June 7||June 11|
|May 1 - June 14||June 18|
|May 1 - June 21||June 25|
|May 1 - June 28||July 2|
|May 1 - July 5||July 9|
|May 1 - July 12||July 16|
|May 1 - July 15||July 23|
7. Treats are based on the qualified spend made by the cardholder.
|Qualified Purchase||Treats (BCode)
| Minimum single-receipt straight purchase of ₱5,000 and up
(domestic, international, or online)
Butter Mamon 5s Pack
Cheesy Ensaimada 4s Pack
|Minimum single-receipt straight purchase of ₱25,000 and up
(domestic, international, or online)
Minimum single-receipt 0% installment purchase of ₱25,000 and up
Chocolate Dedication Jr.
Mocha Dedication Cake Jr
8. BCodes can be redeemed at the “Rewards Partner’s” Stores: All Red Ribbon Branches - except NAIA branch
9. Redemption of BCode is valid for dine-in and take-out only and is not valid for delivery.
10. BCodes are valid until October 15, 2021. BCodes that are not redeemed within the specified redemption period shall be forfeited.
11. RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the cost of resending the BCodes against the cardholder’s RCBC Bankard account due to but not limited to recently updated mobile number and accidentally deleted BCodes.
12. The cost of the free treat shall also be charged to the cardholder’s RCBC Bankard account should his/her redemption be found fraudulent.
13. The free treats cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points or products other than the offers indicated in this mechanics and cannot be availed of with other ongoing promotions of RCBC Bankard.
14. All questions and issues arising from the Promo will only be accepted within sixty (60) days after the last day of the promo period. After which, RCBC Bankard will no longer accommodate disputes.
15. In case of dispute with regard to the customer’s eligibility and availment of the promo, the decision of RCBC Bankard with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if the dispute involves The Rewards Partners and its performance and/or delivery of services and/or products to cardholders, subject to the Promo Mechanics stated above, the decision of RCBC Bankard &Rewards Partners with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
PerDTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-117864, Series of 2021