Bo’s Coffee Drink for Php1
- The Campaign is open to all RCBC Bankard JCB Platinum credit cardholders with good credit standing.
- Promo runs from April 1, 2018 to March 31, 2019.
- To qualify for a medium-sized coffee beverage, Cardmembers must present his/her JCB Platinum credit card to the cashier at participating Bo’s Coffee branches:
- NAIA Terminal 1
- NAIA Terminal 3
- Mactan International Airport 2
- Cardmembers must purchase the coffee beverage for Php1.00 using his/her JCB Platinum credit card to avail the offer.
- Cardmembers can be only redeemed once per day per store. Cardmembers may choose one (1) of any of the following medium-sized coffee beverages:
|Americano||Americano||Cookies n’ Cream|
|Caffe Latte||Caffe Latte||Coffee Jelly|
|Caffe Mocha||Caramel Latte||Caramelo|
|Caramel Latte||White Chocolate Mocha||White Chocolate Mocha|
|White Chocolate Mocha|
- In an event the Cardmember wishes to upgrade his/her drink, he/she can settle the excess via credit card or cash.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash or other Bo’s Coffee products.
- The Campaign cannot be combined, or availed of in conjunction with other promotions, discounts, vouchers, and merchandise directly offered by the merchant.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- In case of dispute such as, but not limited to Cardmember’s eligibility, coverage of dates, fulfilments, JCB’s decision shall prevail with prior approval from DTI. All questions or disputes regarding the Cardmember’s eligibility for the Campaign or any redemption shall be resolved by JCB with concurrence of DTI.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 3476, Series of 2018