AirAsia’s Convert and Win A Trip for 2
As approved by DTI-FTEB Permit No. 4564 Series of 2019
- The promo is open to all principal cardholders of RCBC Bankard whose accounts are active and in good credit standing. Cardholders who are NOT eligible for this promo are holders of RCBC Bankard JCB MyDream, other co-branded Cards (MANGO, Landmark Anson’s, Fully Booked, It, Wilcon, LJC, HBC), Corporate Cards, and Private Label Cards.
- To qualify, the cardholder must be an existing BIG member with a unique registration number known as the “BIG member ID” issued by TBD at the time of participation in the promo.
- Promo is also open to all RCBC Bankard cardholders who have converted their Airmiles to AirAsia BIG points starting March 15 to August 31, 2019. Last day to earn an entry is extended until August 31, 2019, 11:59pm.
- RCBC Bankard cardholders will earn one (1) electronic raffle entry for every converted 1500 RCBC Bankard Airmiles which is equivalent to 500 AirAsia BIG points.
- For cardholders who redeemed their RCBC Bankard Rewards Points to AIRASIA BIG POINTS FOR THE FIRST TIME, they will earn two (2) electronic raffle entries for every converted 1500 RCBC Bankard Airmiles which is equivalent to 500 AirAsia BIG points.
- All employees of RCBC Bankard Services Corporation, RCBC, RCBC Savings, their affiliates and advertising agencies, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity are not qualified to join the promo.
RAFFLE DRAW AND PRIZES
- Raffle entries will be electronically-generated.
- There will be three (3) winners: One (1) winner of 100,00 AirAsia BIG Points for the trip for 2 to Korea, One (1) winner of 50,000 AirAsia BIG Points for the trip for 2 to Hong Kong, One (1) winner of 30,000 AirAsia BIG Points for the trip for 2 to any local destination which will be credited to the winner’s AirAsia Big account.
- Winner will be drawn via electronic raffle system.
- The raffle draw will be held on September 16, 2019, 4:00pm at RCBC Bankard’s office located at 30/F Robinsons Equitable Tower, ADB Avenue corner Poveda St., Ortigas Center Pasig City.
- The raffle draw will be witnessed by RCBC Bankard and Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) representatives.
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right, in concurrence with DTI, to reject a participant if he/she is unable to comply with the conditions set out in these promo mechanics.
- The raffle prize is not convertible to cash, gift certificates, rewards or any other item.
NOTIFICATION and CREDITING
- RCBC Bankard will notify the raffle draw winners through a recorded phone call on or before September 26, 2019. During the recorded phone notification, the cardholder will be asked to provide his / her RCBC Bankard Credit Card, Tax Identification Number (TIN) and Registered AirAsia BIG Member ID. An email and letter notification will also be sent on or before September 30, 2019 to their registered email.
- The prize will be credited to each winner’s AirAsia BIG account 60 banking days after September 30, 2019 when the email notification was sent.
- The name of the winner shall be announced and posted on RCBC Bankard’s official website and Facebook page.
- The winning RCBC Bankard cardholder must be active and in good credit standing at the time of the raffle draw.
- Name of the winner will be announced and may be published and posted on RCBC Bankard’s official website and Facebook page.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No, 4564 Series of 2019