30% OFF at Gumbo
Promo period: December 10, 2018 to March 31, 2019
30% OFF for a minimum spend of P1,200 and maximum of P10,000 on Food from Mondays to Saturdays until March 31, 2019 (exclusive of service charge). Plus, convert your straight purchases to 3-months using our Unli0% Installment! Simply call 888-1-888.
- The promo is open to RCBC Bankard Principal and Supplementary cardholders whose accounts are active, current and in good credit standing.
- Promo period is from December 10, 2018 to March 31, 2019.
- Blackout Dates: December 24, 25, 31, 2018 and February 14, 2019.
- To avail of the promo, a qualified cardholder must present his/her card to the staff to identify the transaction as an RCBC Bankard credit card transaction and that they will be using such card in settling/ paying their bill.
- Reservation is required for 10pax and above.
- Discount will be applied to food and beverage bill excluding taxes and service charges.
- The discount is valid with a minimum spend of P1,200.00 up to P10,000.00. Any amount in excess of Php10,000.00 shall be charged to the RCBC Bankard credit card as a regular transaction. The discount only applies to food and beverage purchases.
- The offer is not convertible to cash or gift certificate and cannot be exchanged for other discounts or items offered by RCBC Bankard and the Merchant Partner.
- Promo is not valid in conjunction with existing promotional offers of RCBC Bankard & Merchant Partner.
- In the purchase of goods and services which are on promotional discount, the senior citizen can avail of the promotional discount or the discount provided under the Expanded Senior Citizens Act of 2010, whichever is higher.
- Gateway Mall
- Robinsons Place Ermita
- Robinsons Place Magnolia
- SM Mall of Asia
- SM Megamall
Gumbo… A Taste of New Orleans, a casual dining restaurant that provides extra ordinary atmosphere of fun, quality food , best service and cleanliness. Fill your senses with the authentic taste of Cajun and Creole cooking such as freshly caught seafood, tender and juicy steaks and ribs, a variety of pasta and pizza dishes, and whole lot more. Hear the Dixieland jazz music and feel the vibrant energy of a Mardi Gras Celebration.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 15036 Series of 2018