Promo/Spend Period: December 1 - 31, 2019
Registration Period: December 1, 2019, to January 15, 2020
1. The promo is open to select, pre-qualified Principal cardholders of RCBC Bankard.
2. Select, pre-qualified RCBC Bankard cardholders must use their card within the promo period and register at https://forms.rcbcbankard.com/gifts to qualify for the 20% Rebate.
3. Select, pre-qualified Premium RCBC Bankard cardholders will be awarded a maximum of Php1,000 for the duration of the promo period.
4. Supplementary account/s’ valid spend will be counted as part of the principal cardholder’s spend.
5. All posted retail and installment transactions in pesos and in other currencies will be counted during the promo duration, including online transactions, mail & telephone orders and recurring payments or bills payment transactions. Excluded are the following transactions: (1) cash advances via ATM or over the counter, (2) transactions coming from casinos or gambling establishments, (3) Balance Conversion, (4) Unli 0%, (5) Unli Installment, (6) Balance Transfer, (7) Cash Loan, (8) YourCash. RCBC Bankard will follow the foreign exchange rate conversion of the period the transactions were reflected in RCBC Bankard’s system.
6. The cardholder may only redeem once for the duration of the promo period.
7. The cardholder will be charged the cost of the rebate should the cardholder cancels the qualifying purchase used to redeem, and if the credit card transaction or redemption is found to be fraudulent.
8. In case of cardholder disputes regarding the promo mechanics, the decision of RCBC Bankard Services Corporation shall prevail in concurrence with DTI.
9. The promo is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of RCBC Bankard Credit Card.
1. Online registration period is from December 1, 2019 to January 15, 2020.
2. Account must be active and current at the time of redemption and no past due.
3. To redeem, cardholder must fill out the redemption form online at https://forms.rcbcbankard.com/gifts.
4. Incomplete/Incorrect information in the redemption form will not be processed.
5. Online registration will be extracted from RCBC Bankard’s system on January 16, 2020. Cardholders who have reached the qualified spend will be credited with their 20% Rebate on their next statement of account.
6. In case of dispute with respect to the cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of the promo dates & fulfillment. RCBC Bankard’s decision shall be conclusive. All questions or disputes regarding the cardholder’s eligibility for the promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by RCBC Bankard with prior approval from DTI.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB 20113 Series of 2019