- The promo is open to all RCBC Bankard JCB, principal and supplementary cardholders whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
- Registration and promo period are from August 5 to September 30, 2021
- To qualify for the promo, a one-time online registration shall be accomplished only by the Principal Cardholder at https://cloud.marketing.rcbcbankard.com/jcbcatspend by providing the following details: Card Embossed Name and First 8 & last 4 digits of the card.
- The cardholder must use his/her registered RCBC Bankard JCB credit card within the promo/spend period and make a minimum single-receipt or cumulative spend of ₱10,000 at supermarkets, online, drugstores, or utility bills payments, including Fast BillsPay to receive a 10% rebate. Minimum spend for cumulative transactions is ₱2,000, and the maximum rebate combining earned rebate of Principal and Supplementary credit cardholders is ₱5,000.
- All qualified grocery, drugstore, online, & utility services spend are as follows:
The following transactions are excluded from the promo:
- All posted Foreign or Domestic Straight Purchases (POS-swiped, Online) made by the principal and his/her Supplementary Cardholder(s)
- Purchases at merchants with any of the following merchant categories
B. Grocery & Drugstores - 5411, 5912, 5122, 5499,5399
C. RCBC Bankard’s Fast BillsPay, Utility services / payments - 4800-4999
Merchant category refers to the classifications of each merchant establishment as determined by their acquiring banks based on the nature of the merchants’ business as defined by JCB.
Transactions made by the Supplementary cardholder are qualified as part of the Primary cardholder’s spend.The promo cannot be availed in conjunction with other ongoing promotional offers of RCBC Bankard transactions that were already used to redeem treats or rebate or points multiplier from other RCBC Bankard’s, promotions (e.g. Spend Anywhere, Credit Card Activation Programs, etc.), can no longer be used to avail of the promo and vice versa. If found to have multiple availments, RCBC Bankard shall have the right to reverse the rebate amount credited to the Cardholder’s RCBC Bankard JCB Credit Card.Cash rebate will be credited to cardholder’s account on or before November 15, 2021.Cardholder’s RCBC Bankard JCB must be active and of good credit standing at the time of crediting of the cash rebate, otherwise, the cash rebate earned shall be forfeited. Cardholders must examine their SOA for any errors related to the Promo (e.g. rebate computation, non-awarding of rebate). All questions and issues arising from the promo will only be accepted, within thirty (30) calendar days from posting of the rebate not later than December 16, 2021, after which the promotion is considered conclusive.Rebates awarded are non-transferable and non-convertible to cash, however, it is treated as a credit or payment for purchases or any outstanding balance on the Card.RCBC Bankard reserves the right to reverse or adjust the rebate awarded to the Principal and Supplementary cardholder in the event that the qualifying transactions were disputed or cancelled at a later date, or if the transaction is found to be invalid or fraudulent, or a reversal of entry is made on any of the qualified transactions, or if there is erroneous posting of the rebate, or if the transaction was used to register or redeem from another ongoing RCBC Bankard promo.In case of dispute but not limited to the Cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of dates and fulfillment, RCBC Bankard’s decision shall prevail with concurrent of DTI.The promo is subject to the General Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of RCBC Bankard JCB Credit Cards.
- Wholesale & Distribution, Multi-level Marketing/Networking (e.g., Fern, Amway, UNO, Herbalife, UHS/USANA, Suy Sing, Dyna Drug, Young Living, and the like.)
- Remittance, Payment Services, Online Aggregators, & Mobile payment/mobile wallet (e.g., GCash, PayMaya, Grab/GrabPay, PayPal, PayMongo, Coins.ph, and the like)
- Monthly amortizations from installment transactions or installment plan availment.
- Payments made to social media platforms, cloud service and software providers; transactions for business purposes.
Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-124561, series of 2021