Mastercard and Singapore Airlines’s Capture Priceless Moments
BOOK NOW at www.singaporeair.com/SQMOMENTS.
I. Promotional fares
- Promotion is open to all RCBC Bankard Principal and Supplementary Mastercard credit cardholders whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
- Promotional fares are valid for travel out of Manila via Singapore Airlines, and Cebu and Davao via SilkAir, with sale period from 21 April – 5 May 2019 (both dates inclusive) and travel period 28 April – 30 September 2019.
- Advertised all-in fares include the price of the air ticket as well as associated taxes and surcharges, except Philippine travel tax, correct as of 20 March
- Seven (7) days advance purchase applies.
- Ticket validity:
|Region||Minimum stay||Maximum stay|
|Singapore||3 days||14 days|
|Southeast Asia / North Asia||30 days|
|Southwest Pacific and Europe||45 days|
|West Asia and Americas||60 days|
- For Premium Economy Class fares, the travel between the Philippines (Manila/Cebu/Davao) and Singapore is on Economy Class while the travel between Singapore and the advertised destination is on Premium Economy Class.
- The baggage allowance is as follows:
|Premium Economy Class||35kg|
Free baggage allowance of 7kg (Hand carry). Any excess in checked baggage is subject to applicable fees.
- Fares are priced round-trip per passenger and are non-refundable.
- No child rates. Adult fares apply.
- Fares are subject to seat availability, flight restrictions, and currency fluctuation.
- Stopover in Singapore (24 hours and beyond) is permitted once, inbound or outbound.
- Fare rules and ticket restrictions of the regular fares apply. For complete details, visit http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/sg/flying–withus/fare–types/
- Qualified Customers with a transit time of at least five hours in Singapore can enjoy a free Singapore city tour.
- Service fees may apply for bookings made through travel agents.
- When promotional fares are combined with regular fares on a half round trip basis, the strictest rules apply.
- Qualified Customers shall ensure that they have the appropriate documentation to depart/enter/transit their destination. Singapore Airlines and Mastercard shall not be responsible for any refund or any associated cost if Customer shall be denied entry to a country of transit or destination.
- Other Singapore Airlines and SilkAir terms and conditions found in singaporeair.com/SQMOMENTS, as well as terms and conditions of the Fare Promotion approved by the Civil Aeronautics Board, shall apply.
- To enjoy the fare promotion, customers can book tickets through the following channels:
- SingaporeAir website or mobile app using promo code SQMOMENTS
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAir ticketing offices and reservation hotlines
- Accredited travel agents
II. USD100 OFF ON SWEETESCAPE
Enjoy USD100 OFF on any 2-hour photoshoot package of SweetEscape from 21 April – 5 May 2019 2019 with your Mastercard using a promo code, when you purchase any Singapore Airlines or SilkAir ticket from 21 April – 5 May 2019.
Term and Conditions:
- The USD100 discount offer is open to RCBC Bankard Mastercard cardholders who purchase any ticket under the “Capture Priceless Moments” promotion from 21 April – 5 May 2019, for travel from 28 April to 30 September 2019, through singaporeair.com, SingaporeAir Mobile App, Singapore Airlines and SilkAir ticketing and reservations offices or through accredited travel agents.
- The USD100 discount is valid for 2-hour photoshoot packages only, across all available destinations of SweetEscape.
- Booking period on SweetEscape is from 21 April – 5 May 2019 only. Photoshoot period on SweetEscape is from 28 April to 31 October 2019 only.
- The 2-hour photoshoot package includes a locally-based photographer in the selected destination and 40 downloadable photos.
- Passengers must be travelling on Singapore Airlines/SilkAir-operated (SQ/MI) flights, ticketed by SQ and/or MI, or on itineraries consisting of SQ/MI cross-selling into Scoot (TR) segments. Those on complimentary, interline or industrydiscounted tickets are not eligible.
- To avail, passengers must visit sweetescape.com select any destination with a 2-hour photoshoot package, enter their details and key in the promo code at the payment page.
- The promo code is the first three digits of the e-ticket plus these four letters “SQMC”. Promo Codes are 618SQMC and 629SQMC.
- Change, cancellation and refund policies of SweetEscape apply on the photoshoot packages. For complete terms and conditions, visit https://www.sweetescape.com/en/terms–and–conditions
- For bookings and inquiries, please visit SweetEscape’s website at sweetescape.com or download their app.
- For other terms and conditions, visit singaporeair.com/SQMOMENTS.
CAB Approval No. 1229-04-03-S.2019
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 4999 Series of 2019