LJC Father’s Day Treat
LJC Restaurant’s “DAD’s Getaway” Raffle Promo Mechanics
- Promo is applicable to all fathers dining in any participating LJC Restaurant on June 21, 2015, Father’s Day.
- Every dining father will be entitled to one (1) raffle coupon, which will give him a chance to win any of the following prizes:
- Major Prize – One (1) 3 days/2 nights stay for 4 in Astoria Palawan;
- Consolation Prizes – Five (5) overnight stay for 2 in Astoria Greenbelt One; or
- Consolation Prizes – Three (3) overnight stay for 2 in Astoria Ortigas.
- To join, dining fathers must completely fill up the raffle coupon that will include the following data: Full Name, Full Address, Contact Number/s, Birthday. Affix signature and drop entries in designated boxes in any of the following LJC Restaurants: ABE (SM MOA, Serendra, TriNoMa, ATC, SM Megamall), CAFÉ ADRIATICO (Malate, Gateway, SM MOA), LORENZO’S WAY (Greenbelt 5, Bonifacio High Street), LARRY’S CAFÉ & BAR (Serendra), FELY J’S KITCHEN (Greenbelt 5), CAFÉ HAVANA (Greenbelt 3), and BISTRO REMEDIOS (Malate).
- Deadline of submission of entries is on June 21, 2015, 11pm.
- Promo is valid for dine in transactions only.
- A participant can win only once. If a name wins more than once, winner gets the bigger prize.
- Prizes are transferable but not convertible to cash.
- Prizes are valid for one year from date of issue.
- Travel and related expenses shall be shouldered by the winners.
- Grand Draw will be on June 29, 2015 at 5:30 pm at 1911 M. Adriatico Street, Remedios Circle, Malate, Manila. Draw will be undertaken in the presence of a DTI Representative.
- Winners will be notified through phone, email and registered mail. Claiming of prizes will be until 60 day from end of promo period.
- Prizes may be claimed at 1911 M. Adriatico Street, Remedios Circle, Malate, Manila, upon presentation of the following: Valid ID, claim stub, and registered mail.
- Employees of Astoria and the LJC Restaurant Group and its operating stores, and their relatives up to second degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
Per DTI FTEB SPD Permit No. 5368 Series of 2015