RCBC Bankard JCB Platinum
Prestige and privileges in a single card
- World-class travel benefits & perks
- Earn more rewards points from transactions in Japan
- Access to over 60 airport lounges across Asia
- Free Travel Insurance and Purchase Protection
- Up to three (3) supplementary cardholders with free annual membership fees for life
The RCBC Bankard JCB Platinum is a highly prestigious credit card that offers world-class benefits and perks that increase even more when you use it to shop while travelling in Japan.
Exclusive Travel Privileges
Enjoy these world-class benefits and offers exclusive with your RCBC Bankard JCB Platinum.
- Free Platinum Airport Lounge Service – Get complimentary access to over 60 airport lounges. Enjoy free & unlimited use of airport lounges in Japan, Hawaii and China and up to two times per card in one year in Hong Kong, Singapore, Korea and Thailand. Learn more here.
- Hassle-free Car Rental Service – JCB makes available discounted car rental rates to cardholders who use Hertz Rent-a-Car in over 60 countries all over the world. Save 10% Off on affordable rates or up to 20% Off regular standard rates. For reservations, simply visit Hert’s website or see complete list of contact information per country here.
- JCB Platinum Concierge Desk – Get access to a 24/7 Concierge Desk manned by multi-lingual operators who can provide you with assistance on your restaurant and golf course reservations, sightseeing, entertainment activities, and support for credit card-related emergencies. One call for all the services you want and need, anywhere and anytime. When calling from the Philippines, dial Toll Free Number 1-800-1-816-0344. For complete list of Toll Free numbers by country, click here.
- JCB Plaza Lounge – Enjoy free Wi-Fi, internet and printout services, and complimentary food and drinks while browsing through your favorite magazines at the JCB Plaza Lounges located in major cities worldwide including U.S.A., Taiwan, Singapore, France, Korea, China and Thailand. JCB Plaza personnel can also help you book tours or make entertainment or hotel reservations. Learn more here.
- Access to Cash Anywhere Worldwide – As a Platinum member you can withdraw as much as 50%* of your credit limit, subject to a maximum of P250,000 via your JCB Platinum Card’s cash advance facility using your Cash Advance PIN. To request for a Cash Advance PIN, simply call RCBC Bankard’s 24/7 Premium Cards Hotline at 888-1-883.
Plus, charge all your travel-related needs to your RCBC Bankard JCB Platinum and load up on exciting travel perks and benefits –
- Free Travel Insurance (Travel Plus) up to P1,000,000 & Free Purchase Protection
- 0% Installment for your purchases abroad
- Get a temporary increase in your credit limit during your travel period with Bonus Travel Limit.
Generous, Flexible & Non-expiring Rewards
Earn points from domestic and international purchases plus get more points from transactions in Japan. What’s more, these points never expire!
You can choose how you want to be rewarded from a selection of flexible modes of redemption:
- Cash Rebates
- Shopping Vouchers at top establishments
- Cash Credit to your RCBC Bankard
- Deposit to your RCBC or RCBC Savings Account
- Manager’s Check
Free-for-Life Supplementary Card (maximum of 3)
Share the world-class benefits and privileges of your RCBC Bankard JCB Platinum with your loved ones with the first THREE supplementary cards FREE FOR LIFE!
RCBC Bankard JCB Platinum Fees & Charges
|Membership Fee Principal||P3,600/year|
|Membership Fee Supplementary||waived up to 3 Supplementary Cards, in excess P1,800/year|
|Monthly Interest Rate/
Monthly Effective Interest Rate
|3.50% / 3.54%|
|Returned Check Fee||P1,000|
|Invoice Retrieval Fee||P150|
|Card Replacement Fee||P500|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of cash amount availed of or P500, whichever is higher, and an interest charge at the prevailing rate which will be computed from availment date until full payment date|
|Late Payment Fee||P400; in cases of multiple past dues occurrences exceeding 3 months for the past 12 months: P500 (4 to 6 months) or P600 (7 months and above)|
|Installment Pre-Termination Fee||5% of the unpaid principal amount or P500, whichever is higher|
|Quasi-Cash Fee (for products like money transfer, prepaid cards/virtual account loading, tax payments, securities investments, etc.)
For a list of quasi cash merchant categories, click here.
|1% of the amount transacted|
|Gaming/Casino Service Fee||5% of every transaction or P1,000, whichever is higher|
|Cash Loan and C.H.A.R.G.E Processing Fee
*for Black Peso only
|P150 for credit to the RCBC or RCBC Savings Bank account; P250 for deposit to other Banks; P250 for cheque delivery|
|Service Fee for Foreign Currency Transactions||3.50% representing the Mastercard/Visa/JCB/UnionPay assessment fees and the Bank’s service fee. For foreign currency transactions converted to Philippine Peso at point of sales, whether executed in the Philippines, abroad or online, a service fee of 2.25% shall be applied to transactions amounting to P1,000 and up, or its foreign currency equivalent.|
|Multiple Payment Fee||P40 for every payment in excess of 3 payments within a statement cycle in non-RCBC payment channels: Bancnet, BDO, BPI, CIS Bayad Center, SM Payment Center, Unionbank|
|Dormancy Fee||P200 per month to be charged to: a) active accounts with negative balance and no activity for 24 months, b) blocked/closed accounts with negative balance and no activity for 3 months|
|Over Limit Fee||P500 to be charged on cycle day when the outstanding balance plus unbilled Installment exceeds the permanent credit limit on cycle day|
|Minimum Amount Due||The sum of (a) 5% of Total Amount Due or P500, whichever is higher; (b) Past Due Amount (if any); (c) Current Late Charges; and (d) Over-Limit Amount|
|If you pay any amount less than the Closing Balance/Total Amount Due or make a cash advance transaction, interest charge at the interest rate of your card will be computed on the Daily Outstanding Balance of your account (including any fixed monthly installment amount/s) from the date of the transactions until the end of the current statement period.|