|INTERNATIONAL MEDICAL ASSISTANCE||1. Telephone Medical Advice
2. Medical Service Provider Referral
3. Arrangement of Hospital Admission
4. Guarantee of Medical Expenses Incurred During Hospitalization & Monitoring of Medical Condition during Hospitalization
5. Medical Interpreter
6. Dispatch of Essential Medicine
7. Arrangement of Emergency Medical Evacuation
8. Arrangement of Emergency Medical Repatriation
9. Arrangement of Repatriation of Mortal Remains
10. Arrangement of Compassionate Visit
11. Arrangement of Return of Minor Children
12. Arrangement of Accommodation
|VIP HEALTHCARE ASSISTANCE IN MAINLAND CHINA||
1. Hospital / Clinic Referral
2. Triage Assistance
3. Arrangement of Specialist Appointment
4. Arrangement of VIP Outpatient Service
|INTERNATIONAL TRAVEL ASSISTANCE||
1. Lost Luggage Assistance
2. Lost Passport Assistance
3. Legal Referral
4. Emergency Travel Service Assistance
5. Emergency Interpretation Service
6. Embassy Referral
7. Emergency Message Transmission
|CONCIERGE SERVICES||TRAVEL||1. Pre-trip Inoculation and Visa Requirement Information
2. Hotel Referral and Reservation Assistance
3. Flight Information and Ticketing Assistance
4. Luxury Car Rental and Limousine Referral and Reservation Assistance
5. Cash Access Inquiry – the locations of nearest UnionPay ATMs
|ENTERTAINMENT|| 1. Golf Course Referral and Reservation Assistance
2. Global Concert and Performance Assistance
3. Global Sports Events Assistance
4. Spa, Fitness Center and Sports Center Information and Referral Assistance
5. Dining Referral and Reservation Assistance
|SHOPPING||1. Flower and Gift Delivery Assistance|
EMV Chip Technology
Enjoy the benefit of the chip technology that will help increase security and reduce fraud.
Free Travel Insurance & Purchase Protection
Get the assurance and protection you need when travelling abroad.
Access to World-Class Airport Lounges
Enjoy the comfort and luxury of world- class airport lounges while waiting for your flight.
Choose the right RCBC Bankard credit card for you.
Accomplish the online application form, submit documentary requirements and digitally verify yourself.
We’ll get in touch with you to verify some information on your application.
You will get a notification once your card is on its way to you!
You can also apply for an RCBC Bankard credit card at any RCBC branch.
Requirements for Employees
Requirements for Self-employed or Businessman
|Membership Fee Principal||
|Membership Fee Supplementary||waived up to 9 Supplementary Cards|
|Monthly Interest Rate||2%|
|Returned Check Fee||Php1,000|
|Invoice Retrieval Fee||Php150|
|Card Replacement Fee||Php500|
|Cash Advance Fee||Php200|
|Late Payment Fee||Php850 or the Minimum Amount Due, whichever is lower.|
|Installment Pre-Termination Fee||5% of the unpaid amount or Php500, whichever is higher plus one month's worth of interest, as computed based on the unpaid balance|
|Quasi-Cash Fee (for products like money transfer, prepaid cards/virtual account loading, tax payments, securities investments, etc.) For a list of quasi cash merchant categories, click here.||1% of the amount transacted|
|Gaming/Casino Service Fee||5% of every transaction or Php1,000, whichever is higher.|
|Service Fee for Foreign Currency Transactions||3.50% representing the Mastercard/Visa/JCB/UnionPay assessment fees and the Bank's service fee. For foreign currency transactions converted to Philippine Peso at point of sale, whether executed in the Philippines, abroad or online, a service fee of 2.25% shall be applied to transactions amounting to Php1,000 and up, or its foreign currency equivalent.|
|Multiple Payment Fee||Php40 for every payment in excess of 3 payments within a statement cycle in non-RCBC payment channels: Bancnet, BDO, BPI, CIS Bayad Center, SM Payment Center, Unionbank|
|Dormancy Fee||Php200 per month to be charged to a) active accounts with negative balance and no activity for 24 months, b) blocked/closed accounts with negative balance and no activity for 3 months|
|Over Limit Fee||Php600 to be charged at any time when the outstanding balance plus unbilled installment exceeds the permanent credit limit. The Over Limit Fee will be charged once within the statement cycle.|
|Balance Conversion Processing Fee (Regular)||Php200|
|Minimum Amount Due||Computed as (Total Statement Balance – Transactions Posted on the Current Statement - Amount Past Due – Current Late Charge) * 3% + (Amount Past Due + Current Late Charge + Current Over Limit Amount) OR Php500, whichever is higher. For Peso-Denominated Cards, the Minimum Amount Due is the rounded down to the nearest multiple amount of P100 for computed payment amount between Php500 – Php1,000, Php500 for computed payment amount between Php1,000 to Php3,000 and Php1,000 for computed payment amount above Php3,000.