Phoenix RCBC Bankard Mastercard
Enjoy pulse-racing lifestyle rewards
- 5% rebate on Phoenix fuel purchases
- Free towing & roadside assistance and accident insurance
- Free P500 Phoenix fuel as a welcome gift
- 5% discount on Phoenix gasoline and diesel engine oils
- Exchange your Rewards Points for free flights, gift vouchers or cash rebates
Your Phoenix RCBC Bankard Mastercard is packed with pulse-racing perks & privileges to fuel up your life adventures! From generous fuel rebates and discounts, providing reliable help on the road, to free shopping gift vouchers, or free flights to your dream destination, you will enjoy all these while managing your finances and keeping your transactions secure.
Go far with these exclusive privileges with your Phoenix RCBC Bankard Mastercard:
5% Fuel Rebate
Earn five percent (5%) fuel rebate on your Phoenix Fuel purchases for personal consumption using your RCBC Phoenix Bankard Mastercard at participating Phoenix Fuel Stations nationwide. See the complete list of participating Phoenix stations here.
You can enjoy a maximum monthly rebate of Php 500 to be computed on transactions posted per statement cycle. As a Principal cardholder, if you have Supplementary cardholder/s, the rebates earned on Phoenix fuels transactions of your supplementary cardholder/s will be credited to your account.
You can redeem at a minimum and in increments of Php 200 worth of fuel rebates by simply calling RCBC Bankard Customer Service Hotline at 888-1-888. Please ensure that your card is active and in good standing at the time of redemption.
The redeemed fuel rebate will be posted to your account as a deduction from the outstanding balance on statement cycle date following the date of redemption. However, please pay at least the minimum amount due reflected on the Statement of Account to avoid becoming past due. The fuel rebate cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed as rewards voucher or AIRMILES.
In instances where there are disputed or reversed fuel transactions, a “rebate reversal” will be posted and adjusted from the fuel rebate balance accordingly.
Php500 Phoenix Fuel Welcome Gift
Your free Php 500 worth of Phoenix Fuels as welcome gift will be credited to you, the Principal cardholder, when you use your Phoenix RCBC Bankard Mastercard for a minimum (single or accumulated) fuel spend of Php 2,000 at participating Phoenix Fuel stations nationwide within 75 days from card issuance date.
5% Discount on Phoenix Gasoline and Diesel Engine Oils
Enjoy five percent (5%) discount on Phoenix Gasoline and Diesel Engine Oils (applies to 1-liter and 4-liter packs) when using your Phoenix RCBC Bankard Mastercard Credit Card at participating Phoenix Fuel Stations nationwide.
Free Towing and Roadside Assistance
In the event that your vehicle is immobilized due to accident or breakdown, you may avail of a total of three (3) free towing and emergency assistance per year through Assist and Assistance Concept. Inc (A &A Concept). Coverage is labor cost for minor roadside repair up to Php 3,000 per event, per vehicle, and crane charges up to Php 10,000 per event excluding repair cost.
A&A Concept will also cover the service of changing flat tires, battery boosting, emergency fuel delivery (except fuel cost) and sending car locksmith. A&A Concept 24-hour Alarm Center Hotline numbers are (02) 822 3301 or (+63) 917 528 6180.
Free Accident Insurance
In cases of accidents, disablement or death, trust that your Phoenix RCBC Bankard Mastercard will have additional coverage for protection through Assist & Assistance Concept (A & A Concept). Coverage:
|DETAILS||AMOUNT (in Philippine Pesos)|
|Unprovoked Murder or Assault||10,000|
|Medical Reimbursement due to an accident||5,000|
|Emergency Room Treatment||3,000|
|Burial Benefit due to accidental Death and unprovoked murder or assault||5,000|
For claims, call A&A Concept 24/7 hotline number at (02) 822 3301 or (+63) 917 528 6180. *The Free Towing & Roadside Assistance and Free Accident Insurance are privileges provided by Phoenix Petroleum Philippines Incorporated in partnership with Assist & Assistance Concept, Inc. (“A & A CONCEPT”).
TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING THE FREE TOWING, ROADSIDE ASSISTANCE AND FREE ACCIDENT INSURANCE
The Phoenix RCBC Bankard Mastercard Credit Card Free Towing and Emergency Roadside Assistance is available to Phoenix RCBC Bankard Principal Cardholders (“cardholder) whose accounts are active and in good credit standing. The Cardholder may call Assist & Assistance Concept, Inc. (“A & A CONCEPT”) 24-hour Alarm Center 24/7 at 02-822-3301 or 0917-528-6180 in the event that the vehicle named after the cardholder is immobilized due to accident or breakdown.
A&A Concept shall provide the following information services to the cardholders:
- 24/7 Traffic information and Road Conditions (within Metro Manila)
- Location/Vicinity Information (within Metro Manila)
- Location of the nearest Phoenix Stations
- Emergency Numbers: Police, Fire, Hospital, etc
- Weather Information
- Breaking News (ABS-CBN, GMA, CNN)
- The Cardholder may avail a total of 3 free towing and emergency assistance per year with a labor cost for minor roadside repair up to maximum of P3,000 per event per vehicle, and crane charges up to P10,000 per event excluding repair cost of the named vehicle.
- A & A Concept will also cover the service of changing flat tires, battery boosting, emergency fuel delivery (except fuel cost) and sending car locksmith.
In case of vehicle breakdown or an accident, A & A Concept will provide the following services:
1) Hotel Accommodation – The Cardholder may avail a maximum of P2,000 Hotel Accommodation one event per year.
2) Return of the Driver– A & A Concept shall assist in arranging for the driver to be returned home and shall reimburse the member up to the amount of P2,000 for the cost of the transportation, one event per year
3) Continuation of Journey– The member can request from A & A Concept for a service vehicle or transportation to bring the member or driver to his original destination. A & A Concept shall shoulder the cost of providing a service vehicle or transportation up to the amount of P2,000 for a maximum of one event per year.
Items 1 to 3 above are subject to the following conditions:
(a) A breakdown or accident occurs at least 45 kilometers away from Cardholder’s usual place of residence;
(b) As a result of the accident or breakdown, the vehicle requires towing service to the nearest service center in the area;
(c) The named vehicle cannot be repaired within 48 hours, and
(d) A & A CONCEPT is unable to dispatch a tow truck vehicle within 6 hours from time of advised of breakdown.
4) Ambulance Assistance- The member may request A & A Concept to assist in dispatching an ambulance which is subject to availability, geographical limitations, weather & traffic conditions. (Cost of ambulance shall be borne by the member)
5) Hospital Admission- When member is required to be hospitalized due to accident A & A Concept will assist in arranging for his hospital admission. (Cost of charges shall be borne by the member)
6) Emergency Message Relay- A & A Concept shall endeavor to keep the member’s next of kin, or such person as selected by the member, informed through the most effective means available.
7) Directory Assistance- A & A Concept may provide the contact details of LTO, MMDA & PNP.
8) Legal Assistance- A & A Concept shall assist the member to seek for legal assistance related to vehicular accidents or insurance claims. (Cost of charges shall be borne by the member)
The assistance services to be provided are nationwide within the Philippines except of Lanao Del Norte, Lanao Del Sur, North Cotabato, South Cotabato, Zamboanga Del Norte, Maguindanao, Sultan Kudarat, Sulu, Tawi-tawi and Basilan.
A & A Concept will not be liable to provide free towing and roadside assistance that arises directly or indirectly from:
a. The vehicle exceeds 3,500 kilograms in weight.
b. The vehicle is more than 10 years old.
c. Used as a public transport of persons and merchandise except GRAB & UBER. (must be for Cardholder’s personal, social and pleasure use only)
d. If the Cardholder or driver who drives the vehicle is without driver’s license.
e. Services rendered to the vehicle were not coordinated with A & A Concept.
f. If the vehicle has been modified against government regulations such as (rally & racing, etc.)
g. Towing from holding facility to another service center.
h. If the named vehicle for towing is at “0” kilometer (breakdown must be in roadside cases only not from the residence).
i. Fraudulent acts by any Cardholder or any other person entitled to the services.
j. Consequential losses of any kind.
k. Extraordinary phenomena such as floods, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions, unusual cyclone storms, falling astral bodies, or meteorites.
l. Terrorism, mutinies, or riots.
m. Actions by the armed forces, or security forces, or other organizations.
n. Nuclear radioactivity.
o. Deliberate acts of the Beneficiary.
p. The rescue of persons on mountains or in seas, deserts or chasms
q.Illnesses or pathological states produced by voluntary consumption of alcohol, drugs, toxic substances, narcotics, or medicines acquired without medical prescription.
r.. Suicide or attempted suicide or mental illness.
If the Cardholder paid for any service covered under the program because of A&A Concept’s inability to render the required service for a justifiable reason, the Cardholder may reimburse the service charges subject to the coverage limit following the reimbursement process below:
- Cardholder calls A&A Concept Alarm Center for assistance.
- Cardholder advises why he/she can no longer wait for the A&A Concept roadside assistance provider (e.g., MMDA towing zone, traffic obstruction, high risk location, member figured in an accident and member has to be hospitalized, etc.)
- 3.A&A Concept confirms Cardholder’s call and acknowledges use of non-accredited provider. A&A Concept will provide Case File Number to the Cardholder that will serve as a reference number.
- Cardholder obtains the Official Receipt for roadside assistance rendered by the Service Provider.
- Submits the following to A&A Concept:
- Letter requesting for reimbursement indicating the following details:
1) Name of Cardholder /Caller
2) Plate No. of registered vehicle
3) Date and Time of Event
4) Case File No. / Reference No.
b. Original Official Receipt of service provider
Note: Cardholder is given a maximum of 60 days from the date of event to submit the requirements stated above, after which request for reimbursement will no longer be entertained.
- A&A Concept releases the reimbursement 15 days from receipt of Request for Reimbursement and complete requirements. Payment will be via check under the Cardholder’s name. For provincial cases, reimbursement may be deposited to the Cardholder’s bank account.
PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
|Details||Amount (in Philippine Pesos)|
|Unprovoked Murder or Assault||10,000|
|Medical Reimbursement due to an accident||5,000|
|Emergency Room Treatment||3,000|
|Burial Benefit due to accidental Death and unprovoked murder or assault||5,000|
Death or disablement or bodily injury, occasioned or happening through:
- War, invasion, act of foreign enemy, hostilities (whether war be declared or not)- civil war, rebellion, revolution, insurrection, martial law, military or usurped power or attempts at usurpation of power.
- Suicide- the act of killing yourself intentionally, or a person who has done this Attempted Suicide- is an attempt where a person tries to commit suicide but survives.
- Poison or any poisonous substance accidentally or otherwise taken, administered, absorbed or inhaled during addiction and the like.
- Earthquake, Volcanic eruption or Tidal Wave.
- Employment of engaging in the following occupation: Detective, Secret Service, Law enforcing agent/military personnel
- Any weapon or instrument employing atomic fission, radioactive force, whether in time of peace or war.
- Performing or attempting the performance of an unlawful act.
- Engaging or performing any exhaustively physical, extraneous or hazardous activities.
- Death or disablement or bodily injury, occurring whilst the insured is traveling in an aircraft
- Death or disablement or bodily injury while riding or operating on any motorized two-wheel vehicle.
- Death or disablement or bodily injury consequent upon the insured engaging in hunting, racing of all kinds,
- Death or disablement or bodily injury occasioned by or happening through any form of illness, diseases, disabilities.
- Death, disablement or bodily injury whilst attempting to do or doing an illegal activities or operation.
- Acts of Nature.
- Animal/Insect bites.
- Persons below the age of 18 or over 65 years.
➢ Cardholder or his beneficiary to call A&A Concept 24/7 Hotline Number 02-822-3301 or 0917-528-6180 to process their claim request.
➢ Submit requirements to A&A Concept .
➢ A&A Concept to communicate to Insurance Provider for Claims Scrutiny.
➢ A&A Concept to provide Cardholder feedback from Insurance provider on the following:
- Status and turnaround time of the claim
- Additional requirements or clarifications
- Payment to Cardholder
Generous, Flexible and Non-Expiring Rewards Program
The following table shows how these rewards points are earned:
|Transaction Type||Required amount to earn one (1) Rewards Point|
|All retail transactions||Every Php 125|
|Utility Bills Payment||Every Php 250|
You can choose how you want to be rewarded from a selection of flexible modes of redemption:
- AIRMILES. Convert your accumulated rewards points at a conversion rate of four (4) Rewards Points = One (1) Mabuhay Mile/GetGo Point/Asia Mile/BIG Point
- Shopping Vouchers at top establishments
- Cash Credit to your RCBC Bankard
There is no limit on how much you can earn, and your rewards never expire!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS GOVERNING THE 5% FUEL REBATE, WELCOME GIFT, AND ISSUANCE OF REWARDS POINTS
- The Phoenix RCBC Bankard Mastercard Program (“Program”) is open to all Phoenix RCBC Bankard Mastercard Principal Cardholders (“Cardholder”) whose account is open, active, and in good credit standing, as determined by the Bank in its sole discretion, and who use their Phoenix RCBC Bankard Mastercard Credit Card at participating Phoenix Fuel stations.
- The Cardholder is entitled to participate in the Program on the date of commencement of the Program or the date when the Card is activated, whichever is later.
- The Cardholder under this Program will enjoy the following benefits:
- Five percent (5%) fuel rebate on all Phoenix Fuel purchases for personal consumption using his/her Phoenix RCBC Bankard Mastercard at participating Phoenix Fuel Stations nationwide.
- Five percent (5%) discount on Phoenix Gasoline and Diesel Engine Oils (applies to 1-liter and 4-liter packs) when using Phoenix RCBC Bankard Mastercard at participating Phoenix Fuel Stations nationwide.
- Free Php 500 worth of Phoenix Fuels as a welcome gift upon meeting the minimum (single or accumulated) fuel spend requirement of Php 2,000 at participating Phoenix Fuel stations within 60 days from card issuance date. The Php 500 will be credited to the Cardholder’s account.
- The Cardholder will enjoy a maximum monthly rebate of Php 500 to be computed on transactions posted per statement cycle. Rebates apply on a per account basis. If the Cardholder has Supplementary cardholder/s, the rebates earned on Phoenix fuels transactions of the supplementary cardholder/s will be credited to the Cardholder’s account.
- Phoenix Petroleum Philippines Incorporated and RCBC Bankard reserve the right to exclude any single or set of transactions from the computation of the rebate if the transaction/s was/were entered into in violation of this provision.
- The Cardholder can redeem at a minimum and in increments of Php 200 worth of fuel rebates by calling the RCBC Bankard Customer Service Hotline at 888-1-888. Only accounts that are active and in good standing at the time of redemption shall be allowed to redeem.
- The redeemed fuel rebate shall be posted to the account as a deduction from the outstanding balance on the statement cycle date following the date of redemption. Notwithstanding the amount of fuel rebate subsequently posted to the account, the Cardholder must still pay at least the minimum amount due reflected on the Statement of Account to avoid becoming past due.
- Where fuel rebates have been credited to the account and/or used before the purchase is charged back, the Cardholder’s account will be debited for the credited fuel rebates.
- The fuel rebate cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed as rewards voucher or Airmiles.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the earning or redemption of fuel rebates may result in forfeiture of fuel rebates and termination of the Cardholder’s account.
- Any remaining fuel rebates including those still to be applied to the Cardholder’s account shall immediately cease to be valid upon cancellation of the Phoenix RCBC Bankard Mastercard or conversion to another RCBC Bankard credit card brand. No refund, extension or compensation shall be given to the Cardholder upon cancellation.
- The fuel rebate rate and the basis of calculation of fuel rebates are subject to change at RCBC Bankard’s sole discretion. The decision of RCBC Bankard on all matters relating to the fuel rebates shall be final. RCBC Bankard shall not be liable to the Cardholder for any damages or penalty arising from or in connection with the fuel rebate program.
- The free Php 500 worth of Phoenix Fuels as Welcome Gift will be credited to the Cardholder’s account if he is able to meet the minimum required fuel spend (single or accumulated) of Php 2,000 using his Phoenix RCBC Bankard Mastercard at participating Phoenix Fuel stations within 75 days from card issuance date.
- The Cardholder will also earn Rewards Points on their Phoenix RCBC Bankard Mastercard Credit Card for all their retail transactions, earning one (1) point for every Php 125.00 spend and Php 250 for every utility bills payment.
- Decisions made by Phoenix Petroleum Philippines Incorporated and RCBC Bankard, in accordance with these Terms and Conditions as well as with applicable rules and regulations, on all matters relating to this Program will be at their absolute discretion and will be final and binding on all participants.
Phoenix RCBC Bankard Mastercard Fees & Charges
|Membership Fee Principal||P150/month|
|Membership Fee Supplementary||Waived for 1st Supplementary Card; P60/month for 2nd card onwards|
|Monthly Interest Rate/
Monthly Effective Interest Rate
|3.50% / 3.54%|
|Returned Check Fee||P1,000|
|Invoice Retrieval Fee||P150|
|Card Replacement Fee||P500|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of cash amount availed of or P500/US$10, whichever is higher, and an interest charge at the prevailing rate which will be computed from availment date until full payment date|
|Late Payment Fee||P400/US$8; in cases of multiple past dues occurrences exceeding 3 months for the past 12 months: P500/US$10 (4 to 6 months) or P600/US$12 (7 months and above)|
|Installment Pre-Termination Fee||5% of the unpaid principal amount or P500, whichever is higher|
|Quasi-Cash Fee (for products like money transfer, prepaid cards/virtual account loading, tax payments, securities investments, etc.)
For a list of quasi cash merchant categories, click here.
|1% of the amount transacted|
|Gaming/Casino Service Fee||5% of every transaction or P1,000/US$25, whichever is higher|
|Cash Loan and C.H.A.R.G.E Processing Fee||P150|
|Balance Transfer Processing Fee||P100|
|Unli 0% Installment Processing Fee||P100 for purchases below P10,000 and P200 for purchases P10,000 and up|
|Service Fee for Foreign Currency Transactions||3.50% representing the Mastercard/Visa/JCB/UnionPay assessment fees and the Bank’s service fee. For foreign currency transactions converted to Philippine Peso at point of sales, whether executed in the Philippines, abroad or online, a service fee of 2.25% shall be applied to transactions amounting to P1,000 and up, or its foreign currency equivalent.|
|Multiple Payment Fee||P40 for every payment in excess of 3 payments within a statement cycle in non-RCBC payment channels: Bancnet, BDO, BPI, CIS Bayad Center, SM Payment Center, Unionbank|
|Dormancy Fee||P200/US$4 per month to be charged to: a) active accounts with negative balance and no activity for 24 months, b) blocked/closed accounts with negative balance and no activity for 3 months|
|Over Limit Fee||P500/US$10 to be charged on cycle day when the outstanding balance plus unbilled Installment exceeds the permanent credit limit on cycle day|
|Minimum Amount Due||The sum of (a) 5% of Total Amount Due or P500/US$10, whichever is higher; (b) Past Due Amount (if any); (c) Current Late Charges; and (d) Over-Limit Amount|
|If you pay any amount less than the Closing Balance/Total Amount Due or make a cash advance transaction, interest charge at the interest rate of your card will be computed on the Daily Outstanding Balance of your account (including any fixed monthly installment amount/s) from the date of the transactions until the end of the current statement period.|