LJC-RCBC Bankard Mastercard
The total dining card that lets you enjoy a plateful of dining benefits plus more from the highly esteemed LJC Restaurant Group.
- 10% Discount each time you dine at any LJC restaurant
- Get a Free bottle of wine as welcome gift
- Birthday discount
- Accumulate your Rewards Points and exchange them for Dining Vouchers that you can use at any LJC Restaurant.
As an LJC-RCBC Bankard Mastercard cardholder, you are entitled to a load of discounts and freebies that make dining not only gratifying but totally fulfilling.
10% Discount All Year Round
Enjoy 10% DISCOUNT the whole year on your total bill each time you use your card at any LJC restaurant.
Terms & Conditions:
- The 10% discount cannot be combined with other discounts. If, for instance, the cardholder has a Senior Citizen’s discount already, the higher amount of discount will be applied.
- Discounts can only be enjoyed if the cardholder uses his/her LJC-RCBC Bankard Mastercard to settle his/her bill. Thus, to continue enjoying the card’s benefits, the cardholder must keep his/her card active and in good standing.
Get a free bottle of wine from any LJC restaurant as our way of welcoming you as a new cardholder!
Terms & Conditions:
- The Free Bottle of Wine welcome gift voucher will be given to the Principal Cardholder although both he/she and his/her extension cardholders can claim the bottle of wine. They must, however, use their LJC-RCBC Bankard Mastercard at any LJC restaurant and surrender their Free Bottle of Wine Welcome Gift Voucher upon settlement of their bill.
- Lost vouchers will not be replaced.
Celebrate your birth month with a sumptuous lunch or a night of fine dining with your friends at any LJC restaurant and enjoy a one-person discount on your total bill.
Terms & Conditions:
- The Birthday Discount is valid only on the cardholder’s birth month and the month after. It can be used only once any time during this period.
- When using the Birthday Month discount, the principal or extension cardholder must settle his/her bill using the LJC-RCBC Bankard Mastercard. He/She needs to surrender the Birthday Month Discount Voucher when paying so that the discounted amount can be deducted accordingly.
- The Birthday Discount is applied only to the cardholder’s share of the total bill; thus for a party of two, the discount is 50%; for a party of three, the discount is 33%, and so on. The discount cannot be combined with other discounts and restaurant promos.
- Lost Birthday Discount vouchers will not be replaced.
Frequent Diner Discount
Each time you use your LJC-RCBC Bankard Mastercard at any LJC restaurant, your accumulated spending is tallied and used as a basis for the amount of FREE LJC GIFT CERTIFICATES to be awarded to you on your card’s anniversary date.
Terms & Conditions:
- The amount of LJC Gift Certificates to be issued to the cardholder will be based on a percentage of his/her total spending in any LJC restaurant during the past year. Accumulated Spend Voucher Amount P10,000 P 500 (5%) P20,000 P1,000 (5%) P40,000 P3,000 (7.5%) P60,000 and up P6,000 (10%)
- Only cardholders who are active and in good standing at the time of their card’s anniversary are qualified to get the Frequent Diner Vouchers on their card’s anniversary month.
- Voucher/s will be mailed directly to the cardholder’s billing address and can be used at any LJC restaurant. It will bear the names of the qualified principal and supplementary cardholders.
- Voucher/s will be printed in denominations of Php500 and Php1,000 and are valid for two (2) months from date of issuance. Amounts in excess of the voucher/s will be paid for by the cardholder using his/her LJC-RCBC Bankard Mastercard unless the card is declined for some reason, in the event of which, the cardholder may pay through other means.
- To use the Frequent Diner Voucher/s, the principal or extension cardholder must use his/her LJC-RCBC Bankard Mastercard at any LJC restaurant and surrender his/her Frequent Diner voucher/s when paying for his/her bill. The amount of the voucher/s will be deducted from the total bill.
- In case of loss, voucher/s may be replaced provided these have not yet been used. If the vouchers have been used, RCBC Bankard will charge the amount of the lost voucher/s to the cardholder.
Earn one (1) rewards point each time you charge Php100 to your LJC MasterCard. Redeem your Rewards Points and exchange them for Dining Vouchers that you can use at any LJC Restaurant.
There is no limit on how much you can earn, and your rewards never expire!
RCBC Bankard LJC Mastercard Fees & Charges
|Membership Fee Principal||P80/month|
|Membership Fee Supplementary||P60/month|
|Monthly Interest Rate/
Monthly Effective Interest Rate
|3.50% / 3.54%|
|Returned Check Fee||P1,000|
|Invoice Retrieval Fee||P150|
|Card Replacement Fee||P300|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of cash amount availed of or P500/US$10, whichever is higher, and an interest charge at the prevailing rate which will be computed from availment date until full payment date|
|Late Payment Fee||P400/US$8; in cases of multiple past dues occurrences exceeding 3 months for the past 12 months: P500/US$10 (4 to 6 months) or P600/US$12 (7 months and above)|
|Installment Pre-Termination Fee||5% of the unpaid principal amount or P500, whichever is higher|
|Quasi-Cash Fee (for products like money transfer, prepaid cards/virtual account loading, tax payments, securities investments, etc.)
For a list of quasi cash merchant categories, click here.
|1% of the amount transacted|
|Gaming/Casino Service Fee||5% of every transaction or P1,000/US$25, whichever is higher|
|Cash Loan and C.H.A.R.G.E Processing Fee||P150|
|Service Fee for Foreign Currency Transactions||3.50% representing the Mastercard/Visa/JCB/UnionPay assessment fees and the Bank’s service fee. For foreign currency transactions converted to Philippine Peso at point of sales, whether executed in the Philippines, abroad or online, a service fee of 2.25% shall be applied to transactions amounting to P1,000 and up, or its foreign currency equivalent.|
|Multiple Payment Fee||P40 for every payment in excess of 3 payments within a statement cycle in non-RCBC payment channels: Bancnet, BDO, BPI, CIS Bayad Center, SM Payment Center, Unionbank|
|Dormancy Fee||P200/US$4 per month to be charged to: a) active accounts with negative balance and no activity for 24 months, b) blocked/closed accounts with negative balance and no activity for 3 months|
|Over Limit Fee||P500/US$10 to be charged on cycle day when the outstanding balance plus unbilled Installment exceeds the permanent credit limit on cycle day|
|Minimum Amount Due||The sum of (a) 5% of Total Amount Due or P500/US$10, whichever is higher; (b) Past Due Amount (if any); (c) Current Late Charges; and (d) Over-Limit Amount|
|If you pay any amount less than the Closing Balance/Total Amount Due or make a cash advance transaction, interest charge at the interest rate of your card will be computed on the Daily Outstanding Balance of your account (including any fixed monthly installment amount/s) from the date of the transactions until the end of the current statement period.|