HBC-RCBC Bankard Mastercard
Make beauty your top priority with this card that makes life more beautiful.
- 10% Cash Rebates for purchases at HBC
- Earn Rewards Points from all your purchases
- 0% Interest Installment at 3, 6, 9 and 12 monthly terms
- FREE Facial on cardholder’s birthday
- Cash Rebate for purchases at HBC
(Transactions outside HBC)
|Rebate at HBC|
P10,000 and up
P5,000 – P9,999
- Retail transactions outside HBC or the “Outstore Spend” will earn standard rebate of 0.25% regardless of amount. The “Outstore Spend” amount shall exclude balance transfer, balance conversion and cash advance transactions, fees and charges.
Terms & Conditions:
- To qualify for the Rebate, cardholder’s hbc-RCBC Bankard account should be active and in good credit standing at the time of the computation of the Rebate (i.e., on statement cut-off date).
- Cash rebate shall be automatically credited to the cardholder’s hbc-RCBC Bankard account on next billing.
- For Installment transactions (excluding balance conversion and balance transfer), rebate computation will be done only when the monthly amortization is posted.
- RCBC Bankard shall use the merchant name or transaction description assigned by the bank which provides the POS terminals as basis for determining transactions at HBC stores.
- There will be no annual maximum cap of the Rebate earned. However, RCBC Bankard reserves the right to put a maximum cap at any time as it deems necessary.
- The Rebates are not transferrable to another person or to another RCBC Bankard card account.
- Where Rebates have been credited to the cardholder’s hbc-RCBC Bankard account and/or used before the purchase is charged back, the Card account will be debited for the credited Rebates.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the earning or redemption of Rebates may result in forfeiture of Rebates and termination of the cardholder’s hbc-RCBC Bankard account.
- The Rebate rates and the basis of calculation of Rebates are subject to change at RCBC Bankard’s sole discretion.
- Any handling fee and corresponding tax arising from the Rebates shall be the sole liability of the hbc-RCBC Bankard cardholder.
- The decision of Bankard on all matters relating to the Rebates shall be final. Bankard shall not be liable to the cardholder for any damages or penalty arising from or in connection with the rebate program.
- 0% Interest Installment at 3, 6, 9 and 12 monthly terms.
- Same discounts and privileges at HBC Exclusives Partner Merchants
- Quarterly Members-Only Sale
- FREE Facial on cardholder’s birthday
A birthday gift voucher prior to his/her birth month will be given to the principal hbc-RCBC Bankard cardholder. The cardholder may present the birthday gift voucher, together with his/her active hbc-RCBC Bankard card, at any hbc store to avail of the free facial.
- Special buys/discounts on new products
- Access to special events (such as hairstyling seminar, make-up seminar, etc.)
RCBC Bankard HBC Mastercard Fees & Charges
|Membership Fee Principal||P80/month|
|Membership Fee Supplementary||P40/month|
|Monthly Interest Rate/
Monthly Effective Interest Rate
|3.50% / 3.54%|
|Returned Check Fee||P1,000|
|Invoice Retrieval Fee||P150|
|Card Replacement Fee||P300|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of cash amount availed of or P500/US$10, whichever is higher, and an interest charge at the prevailing rate which will be computed from availment date until full payment date|
|Late Payment Fee||P400/US$8; in cases of multiple past dues occurrences exceeding 3 months for the past 12 months: P500/US$10 (4 to 6 months) or P600/US$12 (7 months and above)|
|Installment Pre-Termination Fee||5% of the unpaid principal amount or P500, whichever is higher|
|Quasi-Cash Fee (for products like money transfer, prepaid cards/virtual account loading, tax payments, securities investments, etc.)
For a list of quasi cash merchant categories, click here.
|1% of the amount transacted|
|Gaming/Casino Service Fee||5% of every transaction or P1,000/US$25, whichever is higher|
|Cash Loan and C.H.A.R.G.E Processing Fee||P150|
|Service Fee for Foreign Currency Transactions||3.50% representing the Mastercard/Visa/JCB/UnionPay assessment fees and the Bank’s service fee. For foreign currency transactions converted to Philippine Peso at point of sales, whether executed in the Philippines, abroad or online, a service fee of 2.25% shall be applied to transactions amounting to P1,000 and up, or its foreign currency equivalent.|
|Multiple Payment Fee||P40 for every payment in excess of 3 payments within a statement cycle in non-RCBC payment channels: Bancnet, BDO, BPI, CIS Bayad Center, SM Payment Center, Unionbank|
|Dormancy Fee||P200/US$4 per month to be charged to: a) active accounts with negative balance and no activity for 24 months, b) blocked/closed accounts with negative balance and no activity for 3 months|
|Over Limit Fee||P500/US$10 to be charged on cycle day when the outstanding balance plus unbilled Installment exceeds the permanent credit limit on cycle day|
|Minimum Amount Due||The sum of (a) 5% of Total Amount Due or P500/US$10, whichever is higher; (b) Past Due Amount (if any); (c) Current Late Charges; and (d) Over-Limit Amount|
|If you pay any amount less than the Closing Balance/Total Amount Due or make a cash advance transaction, interest charge at the interest rate of your card will be computed on the Daily Outstanding Balance of your account (including any fixed monthly installment amount/s) from the date of the transactions until the end of the current statement period.|