Pick your Perfect Holiday – payment options
1. Pick Your Perfect Holiday with Mastercard All-In Promotional Round-trip Fares of up to 30% discount on straight payment or with Singapore Airlines and SilkAir Seasonal Fares on 10 months 0% Installment Plan with free 1 month billing with your RCBC Bankard Mastercard on Economy Class, Premium Economy Class, Business Class and First Class– All RCBC Bankard Mastercard cardholders can purchase and avail of the promotional airline tickets to select destinations in Asia, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Europe, and USA. Singapore Airlines KrisFlyer members can avail of the promotional offers using an RCBC Bankard Mastercard.
2. The promotion is exclusive to the following:
- Singapore Airlines and SilkAirKrisFlyer members
- RCBC Bankard Mastercard cardholders who are KrisFlyer members
3. To enjoy the promotion, customers can avail of the following payment options and book tickets through the following channels:
Enjoy promotional all-in round-trip fares of up to 30% discount on straight payment
- Pay using RCBC Bankard Mastercard credit card through singaporeair.com or the SingaporeAir mobile app using promo code SQHOLIDAYS or silkair.com or SilkAir mobile app using promo code MIHOLIDAYS or through ticketing offices and reservation hotlines of Singapore Airlines Ltd. and SilkAir in the Philippines and through accredited travel agents.
Avail of Singapore Airlines or SilkAir seasonal fares on 10 months 0% Installment Plan with free one month billing
- Pay using RCBC Bankard Mastercard credit cards through ticketing offices of Singapore Airlines Ltd. and SilkAir in the Philippines
4. Promotion is valid for travel out of Manila via Singapore Airlines and Cebu, Davao, and Kalibo via SilkAir, with sale period from 10 – 30 April 2018 (both dates inclusive) and travel period from 10 April 2018 – 31 March 2019, except for Kalibo, with travel period from 10 April 2018 – 28 June 2018.
5. Offer is valid for round-trip travel from Philippines to or via Singapore.
6. No advanced purchase required.
7. The promotion only applies to the following booking classes:
- Economy Class – K, V, N, and Q
- Premium Economy Class – P and T
- Business Class – U
- First Class – A
8. Fares are priced round-trip per passenger and are subject to currency fluctuation.
9. Fare rules and ticket restrictions of the regular fares apply. Visit http://www.singaporeair.com/en_UK/sg/flying-withus/fare-types/ for complete details.
10. The number of seats available for use with this offer may be limited and such seats are subject to availability.
11. For Premium Economy Class fares, the travel between the Philippines (Manila/Cebu/Davao) and Singapore is on Economy Class while the travel between Singapore and the advertised destination is on Premium Economy Class.
12. The baggage allowance is as follows:
|Premium Economy Class
Free baggage allowance of 7kg (Hand carry). Any excess in checked baggage is subject to applicable fees.
13. Stopover in Singapore (24 hours and beyond) is as follows:
- Economy Class – K and V – not allowed
- Economy Class – N and Q – permitted once either inbound or outbound travel
- Premium Economy Class – P and T – free stopover inbound and outbound
- Business Class – U – free stopover inbound and outbound
- First Class – A – free stopover inbound and outbound
14. When promotional fares are combined with regular fares on a half round trip basis, the strictest rules apply.
15. Child / Infant Discount: as per Market Fare rules
16. These Promotional fares are eligible for KrisFlyer miles. The Qualified Customer must be a KrisFlyer member to earn flight miles for his/her travel.All KrisFlyer program rules apply. To review the rules, please visit krisflyer.com.
17. Qualified Customers shall ensure that they have the appropriate documentation to depart/enter/transit their destination. Singapore Airlines and Mastercard shall not be responsible for any refund or any associated cost if Customer shall be denied entry to a country of transit or destination.
18. Other Singapore Airlines and SilkAir terms and conditions found in singaporeair.com/SQHOLIDAYS, shall apply.
- KrisFlyer members who will pay via RCBC Bankard Mastercard will automatically get up to 30% discount on the base fares of the selected booking classes (K,V,N,Q,P,T, U and A).
- The discount applies to the base fare of the ticket and is valid for straight transactions only. All associated taxes will be charged as is.
- Customers can avail of the discount through Singapore Airlines and SilkAir ticketing and reservations offices or through singaporeair.com or SingaporeAir Mobile App using promo code SQHOLIDAYS and silkair.com or SilkAir Mobile App using promo code MIHOLIDAYS
- Other terms and conditions apply. Visit com/SQHOLIDAYS
10 months 0% Installment Plan
- Open to qualified RCBC Bankard Mastercard credit cards only.
- Customers may avail of 10 months installment plan at 0% interest for any transaction to any destination from 10 to 30 April 2018.
- One month installment billing will be waived.
- The installment offer is only available via the Singapore Airlines and SilkAir ticketing offices.
- Other terms and conditions apply. Visit singaporeair.com/SQHOLIDAYS
Priceless Suites Holiday Raffle
- The raffle promotion shall apply from 10 – 30 April 2018 (both dates inclusive).
- Valid for qualifying purchases under the promotion (Mastercard promotional air tickets purchased from Singapore Airlines and SilkAir Reservations/Ticketing Offices, singaporeair.com, SingaporeAir Mobile App, com, and SilkAir Mobile App), restricted to bookings with outbound travel between April to June 2018.
- Mastercard cardholder will earn one (1) raffle entry for every Economy Class ticket purchased, three (3) raffle entries for every Premium Economy Class ticket purchased, five (5) raffle entries for every Business Class ticket purchased, and ten (10) raffle entries for every First Class ticket purchase.
- There will be one (1) raffle prize with one (1) winner. The raffle draw will be held on May 28, 2018 at the Mastercard Philippines Head Office, in the presence of a Philippines Department of Trade & Industry (DTI) representative.
- The Raffle Prize includes the following:
- Singapore Airlines Suites return air ticket for two (2) to Sydney with itinerary Manila/Cebu/Davao-Singapore-Sydney, return. The travel from Manila to Singapore vice versa will be on First Class while the travel from Cebu/Davao to Singapore vice versa will be on Business Class.
- Hotel accommodation for two (2) at a luxury hotel for 4 days/3 nights
- Airport transfers from and to hotel
- Private city tour
- Luxury dining experiences
- The Raffle Prize is transferrable but not convertible to cash or any other item.
- Mastercard, Singapore Airlines and SilkAir reserve the right to validate Qualifying Purchases and winning entries prior to announcement of winners and awarding of the Raffle Prize. Mastercard and Singapore Airlines reserve the right, in concurrence with DTI, to reject a participant in the Promotion if he/she is unable to satisfy the conditions set out in these terms and conditions.
- Winning entry drawn during the electronic raffle draw must have a valid Mastercard account in good standing at the time of the raffle draw and prize redemption. Mastercard accounts shall be validated by the relevant Mastercard issuing banks.
- The name of the winner will be published, within two (2) weeks after the determination of the winner, on the Singapore Airlines Facebook page. Winner will also be notified by phone and an official notification letter sent by registered mail to the winner’s address, based on the Mastercard Cardholder’s information in the records of the respective Designated Banks. Winner must sign the Release, Waiver and Quit Claim Form and present the original official notification letter, their winning eligible Mastercard Consumer Card, the original statement of account (SOA) or the original charge slip (indicating the winning Qualifying Purchase), their tax identity number (TIN) or community tax certificate (CTC) and a valid government-issued photo ID.
- There will be a 60-day period for each winner to claim his/her Prize. The 60-day period for claiming of the Prize shall commence from the date of the winner’s receipt of the official notification. If for any reason, the winner does not claim the Prize within such 60-day period, the Prize will be forfeited with the prior approval of DTI.
- The Raffle Prize do not include domestic flights within Australia, meals and transportation (other than those expressly provided for), spending money, excess baggage allowances and all other ancillary costs and expenses, all of which shall be borne by the winner and his/her companion.
- The tickets of the winner must be issued within 60 days after the winner receives the official notification. Travel out of the Philippines is valid until 15 January 2019. The seats are subject to availability and confirmation.
- Winner and his/her companion shall be responsible for securing travel documents (passport, visas, travel insurance, etc.) required by government authorities. Winner and his/her companion shall bear the applicable government taxes, fees and charges and all other costs and expenses in redeeming and using the Raffle Prize.
- Mastercard Asia/Pacific Pte. Ltd., Singapore Airlines and SilkAir’s decision, in concurrence with the DTI’s rules and regulations, regarding the Promotion will be deemed final and non-negotiable.
- Visit singaporeair.com/SQHOLIDAYS for more details
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 5883 Series of 2018
CAB Approval No. 0826-03-23-s.2018