Double Your BIG Points
- The Double Your BIG Points promotion (“Promo”) is organised by Think BIG Digital Sdn Bhd (“TBD”) and Rizal Banking Corporation Inc. (“RCBC”) jointly referred to as (“the Organisers”). It is hereby understood that all actions pertaining to RCBC are fulfilled by its servicing entity, RCBC Bankard Services Corporation (“RBSC”).
- By participating in this Promo, all participants are deemed to have read, understood and expressly agreed to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Promo as stated herein and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by the Organisers (as may be applicable) including the decisions of the Organisers in all matters related thereto.
- Information on how to participate forms part of these conditions of entry. Registration for and/or participation in this Promo is deemed as acceptance of the conditions of entry. Acceptance of these terms and condition is a condition of entry.
- This Promo runs from 19th February 2018 till 19th May 2018 unless otherwise advised by Organisers (“Promo Period”). The Organisers reserve the right to amend or extend the duration of the Promo at any time as they deem fit.
- To qualify and participate in this Promotion, Participants:
- must be an existing BIG member (having subscribed and registered for membership under the loyalty and rewards program operated by TBD under the name “BIG Loyalty”) and have a unique registration number known as the “BIG member ID” issued by TBD at the point of participation in the Promo;
- Must be an existing RCBC Bankard principal credit cardholder of any of the following cards: Visa, Mastercard, JCB, and Union Pay Classic, Gold, Platinum, Diamond and World RCBC Bankard, and whose accounts are active and in good credit standing as determined by the bank at the time of participation in the Promo. Cardholders of RCBC Bankard JCB MyDream, Co-branded Cards (MANGO, LA, Fully Booked, It, Wilcon, LJC, HBC), Corporate Cards, and Private Label Cards are not eligible to participate in this Promo.
- Subject to a minimum of 500 BIG Points per transaction, convert the RCBC Bankard Airmiles to BIG Points during the Promo Period in accordance with the conversion structure in the table below:
|RCBC Bankard ARIMILES||BIG Point||Double Your BIG Points
(Feb 19 – May 19, 2018)
All RCBC Bankard Airmiles conversions made during the promo period will entitle the cardholder to an additional BIG Point for each BIG Point redeemed.
- To convert RCBC Bankard AIRMILES to BIG Points, Participants are required to:
- call the RCBC Bankard Customer Service hotline at (632) 888-1888 for Classic and Gold, or the Premium Card Service at (632) 888-1883 for the Diamond Card, Black Card, World Mastercard or Visa Infinite or
- email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The conversion of RCBC Bankard AIRMILES to BIG Points will be credited to the specified BIG member ID within three (3) banking days from receipt of valid request.
- Once a valid conversion of BIG Points has been made, it cannot be cancelled, revoked, changed or converted back to RCBC Bankard AIRMILES, under any condition.
- The Organisers reserve the absolute right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and participants. Without limitation, participants agree to provide a copy of the identification card or passport to the Organisers upon request. The Organisers’ decision in relation to all aspects of the promo is final, binding and conclusive under any circumstances and neither correspondence nor appeal will be entertained.
- The Organisers reserve the right to use any personal data and/or images of Participants in any manner and/or for any purpose as they deem fit and by participating in this Promo, all Participants are deemed to have consented to such use with no monetary payment.
- If for any reason this Promo is not capable of running as planned, including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud or any other causes beyond the control of the Organisers which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promo, the Organisers reserve the right in their sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promo.
- The Organisers reserve the right at theirsole discretion to disqualify any Participant and/or to retract or forfeit the award of AirAsia BIG Points from any Participant if they believe the Participant has (singularly or jointly with any other Participant) undertaken fraudulent practice and/or activities to earn the AirAsia BIG Points or undertaken in any activities harmful to this Promo or to the Organisers.
- The Organisers reserve the absolute right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Promo with or without any prior notice and/or assigning any reason. For the avoidance of doubt, cancellation, termination or suspension by the Organisers shall not entitle the Participants to any claim or compensation against the Organisers for any and all losses or damages suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The Organisers accept no responsibility for late, lost, incomplete, incorrectly submitted, delayed, illegible, corrupted or misdirected conversion or correspondence whether due to error, omission, alteration, tampering, deletion, theft, destruction or otherwise.
- The Organisers, subsidiaries, affiliates and associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promo, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The terms and conditions contained herein shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representation contained in any other translated versions, promotional or advertising materials for the Promo.
- The Organisers reserve the absolute right to vary, delete or add to any of these terms and conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to the Participants.
- Any decision of the Organisers with respect to the Promo is final, conclusive and binding and no further appeal, enquiry and/or correspondence will be entertained.
- These terms and conditions may be translated to other languages. In the event of inconsistencies between these terms and conditions and the translated versions, the English version shall prevail.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 2043, Series of 2018