To enjoy the RCBC Bankard Dining-on-Demand Food Delivery Service via City Delivery, follow these few simple steps:
All RCBC Bankard cardholders can automatically avail of this service. Some important reminders:
1. Operating hours are from 9am to 12 midnight everyday in the following areas: Makati, Taguig, Pasig, San Juan, Pasay, Las Pinas, Muntinlupa, Paranaque, Mandaluyong, Cainta, Marikina, Eastwood CBD, Alabang CBD select areas in Quezon City and Manila. PLEASE CALL US IF YOUR CITY IS NOT ON THIS LIST. WE WILL TRY TO ACCOMMODATE.
2. Minimum food order is P500 plus a standard 10% delivery charge. Below minimum has a fixed fee of P70. Inter-area deliveries may be allowed for a higher minimum order and adjusted delivery time. However, if the higher minimum order cannot be met, a minimal Inter-Area fee will be charged. All applicable charges will be incorporated in the total amount to be charged to the cardholder’s account.
3. Terms and Conditions apply. The 10% discount offer under the LJC-RCBC Bankard is not applicable.
2. Without need for enrollment, RCBC Bankard cardholders may avail themselves of the RCBC Bankard Dining-on-Demand Food Delivery Service by calling the RCBC Bankard Customer Service Hotline 888-1-888.
3. Only cardholders are allowed to call the Customer Service Hotline to order food delivery. Cardholders will not be allowed to designate representatives to order food on their behalf. However, cardholders may send the order to another person or designate representatives to receive the order.
4. The Dining-on-Demand food delivery service is available from 9 AM to 12 midnight everyday in the following areas: Makati, Taguig, Pasig, San Juan, Pasay, Las Pinas, Muntinlupa, Paranaque, Mandaluyong, Cainta, Marikina, Eastwood CBD, Alabang CBD, select areas in Quezon City and Manila. The operating hours and areas covered are subject to change without prior notice.
5. The RCBC Bankard Dining-on-Demand is made available through a tie-up with a food delivery service provider. RCBC or Bankard shall not be liable for the quality of the food delivered or the services rendered by the food delivery service provider.
6. Food ordered via the RCBC Bankard Dining-on-Demand service must be paid using the RCBC Bankard credit card. Processing of payment will be done during the call and as such, cardholders must have an active RCBC Bankard credit on hand during the call.
7. To process the payment, the cardholders will be asked to provide information on their RCBC Bankard credit cards. Existing authorization criteria will apply. RCBC and Bankard will approve or decline the authorization request at their sole discretion.
8. The food delivery service provider may charge cardholders service fee and other charges for every transaction. Cardholders will be advised of the service fee and other charges during the call. These fees and charges will be added to the order amount and charged to the RCBC Bankard card. The cardholder will be asked to confirm the total transaction amount to be charged on the card before the transaction is sent for authorization. The food order will be processed only upon approval of RCBC and/or Bankard.
9. The transaction will be posted on the cardholder’s RCBC Bankard Statement of Account as “Dining-on-Demand – restaurant name”.
10. The cardholder or his designated recipient will be asked to present an ID and sign the delivery receipt upon delivery of the food ordered. By confirming the transaction during the call and/or signing the delivery receipt, the cardholder or his designated recipient agrees to be bound by the Terms and Conditions of the Dining-on-Demand Food Delivery Service.
11. Existing Terms and Conditions Governing the Issuance and Use of RCBC Bankard Credit Cards apply.