IMPORTANT NOTICE TO OUR VALUED CARDHOLDERS
The United States government has enacted the Foreign Account Tax Compliance (FATCA) in line with its efforts to improve tax compliance among its citizens/taxpayers who have foreign financial assets and offshore accounts. In view of this, if you are a cardholder who falls under any of the following categories:
- a U.S. citizen (by birth or naturalization)
- a dual citizen where one country of citizenship is the U.S.
- a non-U.S. citizen but a U.S. permanent resident (i.e. green card holder)
- a person who has substantial presence in the U.S. or someone who stayed in the U.S. more than 31 days in the current year and 183 days* or more for the last 3 years.
(* Note: 1. All the days present in the current year; and 2. 1/3 of the days present in the first year before the current year, and 3. 1/6 of the days present in the second year before the current year.)
Download contents of FATCA Due Diligence Kit:
- Letter from the President RCBC Bankard Services Corporation on the execution of the Certification, Consent & Waiver Form
- RCBC Bankard Services Corporation’s instruction on Certification, Consent & Waiver form
Please fill out the Certification, Consent & Waiver form (click link download the form). Enclose the aforementioned documents in an envelope and send this to RCBC Bankard Services Corporation at the 30/F Robinsons Equitable Tower, 4 ADB Avenue cor. Poveda Street, Ortigas Centre, Pasig City.