PRIVILEGES JUST FOR YOU.
Your AirAsiaCredit Card offers you exclusive privileges that give you the freedom to experience life’s greatest adventures.
Earn free flights
Top up your BIG Points with a complimentary Welcome bonus points that will set you on your way to your dream destination!
Find out more.
Welcome Gift of up to 8,000 Bonus BIG Points
With your AirAsia Credit Card, enjoy a free flight when you redeem your Welcome AirAsia BIG Points when you spend at least Php20,000 within the first sixty (60) days from card issuance.
New-to-RCBC Bankard cardholders will earn 8,000 AirAsia BIG Points which may be used to immediately redeem a free flight or to be saved for other flights in the future. For existing RCBC Bankard cardholders, you will enjoy 4,000 AirAsia BIG Points.
Once the spend requirement is met, fill out the online redemption form here.
Earn points faster for as low as Php22 per spend
Come aboard AirAsia’s flights and enjoy better rewards that let you travel to every destination in AirAsia’s network. With your AirAsia Credit Card, earn 1 AirAsia BIG Point for as low as Php22!
Find out more.
|Spend Type||AirAsia BIG Points conversion|
|AirAsia Purchase||2 points for every Php25 spend|
|Domestic Retail Purchase||1 point for every Php28 spend|
|International Retail Purchase||1 point for every Php22 spend|
Priority check-in, boarding and Xpress baggage
Skip the lines and be the first to check-in, board and collect your baggage so you can be on your journey sooner.
Find out more.
Feel like a Superstar when you take off and when you land
You’ll take priority. As a holder of an AirAsia credit card, you will be able to check-in first using designated counters where available, and then be one of the first to board the plane with Priority Boarding. In addition, you will also have the privilege of Xpress Baggage, meaning you’ll be picking up your bags ahead of other passengers and getting on your way sooner; thereby allowing you to start enjoying your trip right away.
If you are travelling with a companion, he/she can avail of the same benefits provided that he/she also has a BIG Platinum card/ AirAsia card and his/her BIG member ID has been added to the Manage My Booking page in the AA website at the time of booking.
To make sure you enjoy these wonderful benefits, don’t forget to provide your BIG member ID when booking flights online or thru a travel agent.
AirAsia BIG Platinum Membership Status
AirAsia Principal Credit cardholders automatically qualify for the BIG Platinum status for the first year of card issuance which means you are among the first to know about AirAsia’s BIG sale and participate in Final Call Sale where you can save up to 90% on AirAsia flights.
The Platinum Membership status and its accompanying privileges are exclusive to AirAsia Principal cardholders only.
Find out more.
Get VIP Treatment
To maintain your BIG Loyalty Platinum status for the second year onwards, you must reach the minimum spend requirement per year:
- Php200,000 annual spend on non-AirAsia goods and services; or,
- At least Php5,000 spend on AirAsia goods and services
AirAsia Credit Card Privileges and Benefits - Terms and Conditions
Welcome Gift of up to 8,000 BIG Points
Terms & Conditions
- All new principal AirAsia Credit cardholders with at least Php 20,000 single or accumulated retail purchase within sixty (60) days from card issuance are qualified to earn AirAsia BIG Points as a welcome gift.
- New-to-RCBC Bankard principal cardholders will receive 8,000 AirAsia BIG Points while existing RCBC Bankard cardholders will receive 4,000 AirAsia BIG Points.
- Renewal, replacement, re-issued (previously canceled, then re-applied) and supplementary AirAsia Credit cardholders are not qualified to get the Welcome Gift.
- To redeem your Welcome Gift, the cardholder must register at https://www.rcbcbankard.com/airasia-form/ upon meeting the required retail spend. Once validated, the welcome gift will be automatically credited to the cardholder’s AirAsia BIG account.
ONLINE REDEMPTION CUT OFF DATE CREDITING OF WELCOME BIG POINTS Every 1 – 15th day of the month 15th day of the month 30th day of the month Every 16 – 31st day of the month 31st day of the month 15th day of the next month
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right to disqualify transactions of cardholders from participating in the AirAsia Credit Card Welcome Gift program if:
- the cardholder’s AirAsia Credit Card is past due or cardholder is past due and delinquent on other RCBC Bankard-issued cards at the time of redemption;
- the retail purchase is disputed or deemed fraudulent.
- The Welcome Gift will only be received once and is not convertible to cash.
- The use of the AirAsia BIG Points shall be subject to the rules and regulations of the AirAsia BIG Program operated by BIG SdnBhd (formerly known as Think Big Digital SdnBhd) and can be found here: www.airasiabig.com. RCBC Bankard assumes no responsibility for and disclaims any liability with respect to the AirAsia BIG Program.
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of the Welcome Gift at any time upon prior notice to Cardholders.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to relevant laws, rules, and regulations.
AirAsia BIG Earn & Other Benefits
Terms and Conditions
- Call 888-1-818 to activate upon receipt.
- All retail purchases of principal and supplementary cardholders will earn AirAsia BIG Points. Cash advance, Cash Loan/YourCash, Balance Transfer, Balance conversion, Unli0%, and Unli Installment transactions will not earn AirAsia BIG Points. For installment purchases, AirAsia BIG Points will be awarded when the monthly amortization is posted.
- AirAsia BIG Points earned for the statement cycle will be reflected in your Monthly Statement of Account. To check your accumulated AirAsia BIG Points, logon to your AirAsia BIG account via airasiabig.com or the AirAsia BIG mobile app.
- To redeem, you must logon to your BIG account at airasiabig.com or the AirAsia BIG mobile app. Redemptions shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the AirAsia BIG program via airasiabig.com or at the AirAsia BIG mobile app.
- AirAsia BIG Points earned for the cycle will be automatically forfeited if the AirAsia Credit Card is canceled or becomes past due.
- The AirAsia BIG Points are not transferable to any other card. You cannot combine your AirAsia Credit Card BIG Points with the points earned on your other RCBC Bankard credit cards.
- AirAsia BIG Points earned in respect of any reversed, disputed or void transactions will be deducted from your AirAsia BIG Points in the succeeding months’ earnings.
- The AirAsia BIG Points cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed as rebate or credit to your AirAsia Credit Card.
- Disclaimers: RCBC and RCBC Bankard Services Corp. do not accept responsibility and are not liable in case of death or injury or consequential loss or damage arising from the consumption or acquisition of a product or service acquired through the BIG Points.
- General Policies
- AirAsia BIG has the right to avail of the services of an agent or contractor to carry out all or part of the BIG Program on its behalf. As a Cardholder, you, therefore, agree to supply this agent or contractor with the information required for these parties to perform their duties.
- The settlement of all disputes or disagreements pertaining to the eligibility of Cardholders to participate in the BIG Program as well as the validity of BIG Points earned for redemption, accumulation, or application to other similar programs, will be handled by RCBC, RCBC Bankard Services Corp. and AirAsia BIG at their own discretion.
- RCBC, through RBSC, shall exercise all possible means to ensure that all information disseminated in respect of the BIG Program is accurate but shall not be held liable in the event of any errors or omissions in the process of dissemination where the same is not due to the fault or negligence of RCBC.
- These terms and conditions are subject to relevant laws, rules, and regulations and may change at anytime subject to prior notice
General Terms and Conditions
- By activating or using the AirAsia Credit Card, Cardholders are deemed to agree to be bound by and subjected to the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits Terms and Conditions and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by AirAsia (including the terms and conditions stipulated by BIG in respect of the BIG Program) from time to time. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits. AirAsia reserves the absolute right to vary, delete or incorporate any additions to these Terms and Conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to Cardholders.
- AirAsia reserves the right to vary, revise, amend, impose, substitute, add and/or change any of the Terms and Conditions applicable to the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits without prior notice to Cardholders. The revised and/or new Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately upon the same being posted on www.airasiacards.com (“Website”). AirAsia may issue a notice to Cardholders concerning any new or revised terms and conditions, but it shall not be mandatory for AirAsia to issue such notices and the same shall be at AirAsia’s sole discretion. Accordingly, notwithstanding the above, advance and prior notice of any changes to the Terms and Conditions applicable to the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits may not be given especially if it is deemed necessary to make any such change immediately. The latest version of the Terms and Conditions will be on the Website. We advise you to check the Terms and Conditions regularly whenever you visit the Website to ensure that you have seen it and are aware of our latest or updated terms and conditions in relation to the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits.
- The retention or use of your AirAsia Credit Card after the effective date of any variation, amendment, revision, substitution or change to the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such variation, revision or change without reservation by you. If you do not accept the proposed variation, amendment, revision, substitution or change, you are entitled to terminate the use of your AirAsia Credit Card by contacting RCBC Bank, and the provisions relating to termination in accordance with RCBC Bank’s terms and conditions shall apply.
- Notwithstanding the above, AirAsia reserves its absolute right to suspend, withdraw, cancel or terminate the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits (in whole or in part or any feature or benefit in relation thereto) without reason and/or any prior notice to the Cardholders. For the avoidance of doubt, withdrawal, cancellation, termination or suspension of the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits by AirAsia shall not entitle the Cardholders to any claim against or compensation from AirAsia or RCBC Bank for any losses, damages, costs or expenses suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The AirAsia Privileges and Benefits stated herein may not be applicable with any other on-going AirAsia offers, privileges, benefits, campaigns or promotions offered and/or operated solely by AirAsia or in conjunction with any of its partners, including other co-brand partners.
- All flight bookings made on AirAsia’s website, www.airasia.com shall be subject to AirAsia’s additional terms and conditions as stated therein including AirAsia’s terms and conditions of carriage.
- The decisions of AirAsia, RCBC Bank and/or BIG in relation to every aspect of the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits shall be deemed final and conclusive under all circumstance and no complaint or dissatisfaction from any Cardholders will be entertained. AirAsia’s (or RCBC Bank and/or BIG, where applicable) decisions in relation to all aspects of the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits are final, binding and conclusive under all circumstances.
- AirAsia and BIG shall bear no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss), liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the Cardholders in connection with AirAsia Privileges and Benefits.
- In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and any other languages of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.
AirAsia Credit Card Fees & Charges
AirAsia Credit Card Fees & Charges
|Membership Fee Principal||P200/month|
|Membership Fee Supplementary||P100/month|
|Monthly Interest Rate/
Monthly Effective Interest Rate
|3.50% / 3.55%|
|Returned Check Fee||P1,000|
|Invoice Retrieval Fee||P150|
|Card Replacement Fee||P300|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of cash amount availed of or P500/US$10, whichever is higher, and an interest charge at the prevailing rate which will be computed from availment date until full payment date|
|Late Payment Fee||P400/US$8; in cases of multiple past dues occurrences exceeding 3 months for the past 12 months: P500/US$10 (4 to 6 months) or P600/US$12 (7 months and above)|
|Installment Pre-Termination Fee||5% of the unpaid principal amount or P500, whichever is higher|
|Unli Installment||No processing fee. Subject to prevailing interest rate. If pre-terminated, Installment Pre-Termination Fee will apply.|
|Unli 0% Processing Fee||P100 for purchases below P10,000 and P200 for purchases P10,000 and up|
|Balance Transfer Processing Fee||P100|
|Quasi-Cash Fee (for products like money transfer, prepaid cards/virtual account loading, tax payments, securities investments, etc.)
For a list of quasi cash merchant categories, click here.
|1% of the amount transacted|
|Gaming/Casino Service Fee||5% of every transaction or P1,000/US$25, whichever is higher|
|Cash Loan, C.H.A.R.G.E and Your Cash! Processing Fee||P150 for credit to an RCBC or RCBC Savings Bank account; P250 for deposit to other Banks; P250 for cheque delivery|
|Service Fee for Foreign Currency Transactions||3.50% representing the Mastercard/Visa/JCB/UnionPay assessment fees and the Bank’s service fee. For foreign currency transactions converted to Philippine Peso at point of sale, whether executed in the Philippines, abroad or online, a service fee of 2.25% shall be applied to transactions amounting to P1,000 and up, or its foreign currency equivalent|
|Multiple Payment Fee||P40 for every payment in excess of 3 payments within a statement cycle in non-RCBC payment channels: Bancnet, BDO, BPI, CIS Bayad Center, SM Payment Center, Unionbank|
|Dormancy Fee||All active accounts with negative balance will be charged a Dormancy Fee of P200 or an amount equivalent to the credit balance (whichever is lower) if there is no activity for 24 months. Likewise, all blocked/closed accounts with negative balance, will be charged a Dormancy Fee of P200 or an amount equivalent to the credit balance (whichever is lower) if there is no activity for 3 months.|
|Over Limit Fee||P500 will be charged on cycle day when the Outstanding Balance plus unbilled Installment exceeds the account’s permanent credit limit on cycle day. If an account has a stand-alone installment limit, the account will be considered Over Limit if the sum of the regular Outstanding Balance, Installment Outstanding Balance, and unbilled Installment exceeds the sum of the regular credit limit and stand-alone credit limit on cycle day.|
|Minimum Amount Due||The sum of (a) 5% of Total Amount Due or P500, whichever is higher; (b) Past Due Amount (if any); (c) Current Late Charges; and (d) Over-Limit Amount|
|If you pay any amount less than the Closing Balance/Total Amount Due or make a cash advance transaction, interest charge at the interest rate of your card will be computed on the Daily Outstanding Balance of your account (including any fixed monthly installment amount/s) from the date of the transactions until the end of the current statement period.|