Welcome Gift of up to 8,000 BIG Points
With your AirAsia Credit Card, spend at least Php 20,000 within 60 days of card delivery, register, and enjoy free flights or digital shopping vouchers!
Qualified new-to-RCBC Bankard cardholders will receive 8,000 AirAsia BIG Points while qualified existing RCBC Bankard cardholders will receive 4,000 AirAsia BIG Points. Cardholders can choose what to redeem using their available BIG points such as free flights or digital vouchers from Lazada, SM Gift Pass, Grab, and many more! To redeem and see list of partners, log on to the BIG Loyalty app.
Once the spend requirement is met, fill out the online redemption form here.
Terms & Conditions
- All new principal AirAsia Credit cardholders with at least Php 20,000 single or accumulated retail purchase within sixty (60) days from card issuance are qualified to earn AirAsia BIG Points as welcome gift.
- New-to-RCBC Bankard principal cardholders will receive 8,000 AirAsia BIG Points which may be used to immediately redeem a flight or avail of lifestyle deals via the BIG Loyalty App. For existing RCBC Bankard cardholders, you will enjoy 4,000 AirAsia BIG Points.
- Renewal, replacement, re-issued (previously cancelled, then re-applied) and supplementary AirAsia Credit cardholders are not qualified to get the Welcome Gift.
- To redeem your Welcome Gift, the cardholder must register at https://www.rcbcbankard.com/airasia-form/ upon meeting the required retail spend. Once validated, the welcome gift will be credited to the AirAsia Credit Card account. The BIG points will then be reflected in the AirAsia BIG Member account after 2-3 days.
- ONLINE REDEMPTION
||Crediting of Welcome BIG Points
|End of the month
||Within 10 working days from extraction
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right to disqualify transactions of cardholders from participating in the AirAsia Credit Card Welcome Gift program if: the cardholder’s AirAsia Credit Card is past due or cardholder is past due and delinquent on other RCBC Bankard-issued cards at the time of redemption; the retail purchase is disputed or deemed fraudulent.
- The Welcome Gift will only be received once and is not convertible to cash.
- The use of the AirAsia BIG Points shall be subject to the rules and regulations of the AirAsia BIG Program operated by BIGLIFE Sdn Bhd (formerly known as BIG Sdn Bhd and Think Big Digital SdnBhd) and can be found here: www.airasiabig.com. RCBC Bankard assumes no responsibility for and disclaims any liability with respect to the AirAsia BIG Program.
- RCBCBankard reserves the right to change the Terms and Conditions of the Welcome Gift at any time upon prior notice to Cardholders.
- These Terms and Conditions are subject to relevant laws, rules and regulations.
Earn points faster for as low as Php22 per spend
Come aboard AirAsia’s flights and enjoy better rewards that let you travel to every destination in AirAsia’s network. With your AirAsia Credit Card, earn 1 AirAsia BIG Point for as low as Php22!
||AirAsia BIG Points conversion
||2 points for every Php25 spend
|Domestic Retail Purchase
||1 point for every Php28 spend
|International Retail Purchase
||1 point for every Php22 spend
AirAsia BIG Platinum Membership Status
AirAsia Credit cardholders automatically qualify for the AirAsia BIG Platinum status for the first year of card issuance which means you will be able to check-in first using designated counters where available, and then be one of the first to board the plane with Priority Boarding. In addition, you will also have the privilege of Xpress Baggage.
If you are traveling with a companion, he/she can avail of the same benefits provided that he/she also has a BIG Platinum card/AirAsia credit card and his/her BIG member ID has been added to the Manage My Booking page in the AirAsia website at the time booking. To make sure you enjoy these wonderful benefits, don't forget to provide your BIG member ID when booking flights online or thru a travel agent.
Also, as a BIG Platinum Member, you get first dibs on AirAsia’s BIG sale and participate in Final Call Sale where you can save up to 90% on AirAsia flights.
To maintain your BIG Platinum status* for the second year onwards, you must reach the minimum spend requirement per year:
- Php200,000 annual spend on non-AirAsia goods and services; or,
- At least Php5,000 spend on AirAsia goods and services
**If required spend is not met within the indicated period, membership status will change from Platinum to Red.
**The Platinum Membership status and its accompanying privileges are exclusive to AirAsia Principal cardholders only.
AirAsia BIG Earn & Other Benefits
Terms and Conditions
- Call 888-1-818 to complete the card activation process upon card receipt.
- All retail purchases of principal and supplementary cardholders will earn AirAsia BIG Points. Cash advance, Cash Loan/YourCash, Balance Transfer, Balance conversion, Unli0%, and Unli Installment transactions will not earn AirAsia BIG Points. For installment purchases, AirAsia BIG Points will be awarded when the monthly amortization is posted.
- AirAsia BIG Points earned for the statement cycle will be reflected in your Monthly Statement of Account. To check your accumulated AirAsia BIG Points, log on to your AirAsia BIG Member account via airasiabig.com or the AirAsia BIG mobile app.
- To redeem, you must log on to your BIG Member account at https://www.airasiabig.com/ph/en or the AirAsia BIG mobile app. Redemptions shall be subject to the terms and conditions of the AirAsia BIG program via https://www.airasiabig.com/ph/en or at the AirAsia BIG mobile app.
- AirAsia BIG Points earned for the cycle will be automatically forfeited if the AirAsia Credit Card is cancelled or becomes past due.
- The AirAsia BIG Points are not transferable to any other card. You cannot combine your AirAsia Credit Card BIG Points with the points earned on your other RCBC Bankard credit cards.
- AirAsia BIG Points earned in respect of any reversed, disputed or void transactions will be deducted from your AirAsia BIG Points in the succeeding months’ earnings.
- The AirAsia BIG Points cannot be exchanged for cash or redeemed as rebate or credit to your AirAsia Credit Card. Disclaimers: RCBC and RCBC Bankard Services Corp. do not accept responsibility and are not liable in case of death or injury or consequential loss or damage arising from the consumption or acquisition of a product or service acquired through the BIG Points.
- General Policies
These terms and conditions are subject to relevant laws, rules, and regulations and may change at anytime subject to prior notice
- AirAsia BIG has the right to avail of the services of an agent or contractor to carry out all or part of the AirAsia BIG Program on its behalf. As a Cardholder, you, therefore, agree to supply this agent or contractor with the information required for these parties to perform their duties.
- The settlement of all disputes or disagreements pertaining to the eligibility of Cardholders to participate in the BIG Program as well as the validity of BIG Points earned for redemption, accumulation, or application to other similar programs, will be handled by RCBC, RCBC Bankard Services Corp. and AirAsia BIG at their own discretion.
- RCBC, through RBSC, shall exercise all possible means to ensure that all information disseminated in respect of the BIG Program is accurate but shall not be held liable in the event of any errors or omissions in the process of dissemination where the same is not due to the fault or negligence of RCBC.
General Terms and Conditions
- By activating or using the AirAsia Credit Card, Cardholders are deemed to agree to be bound by and subjected to the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits Terms and Conditions and any additional terms and conditions stipulated by AirAsia (including the terms and conditions stipulated by Big in respect of the Big Program) from time to time. These Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent terms, conditions, provisions or representations contained in any other promotional or advertising materials for the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits. AirAsia reserves the absolute right to vary, delete or incorporate any additions to these Terms and Conditions (wholly or in part) from time to time without any prior notice to Cardholders.
- AirAsia reserves the right to vary, revise, amend, impose, substitute, add and/or change any of the Terms and Conditions applicable to the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits without prior notice to Cardholders. The revised and/or new Terms and Conditions will take effect immediately upon the same being posted on www.airasiacards.com (“Website”). AirAsia may issue a notice to Cardholders concerning any new or revised terms and conditions, but shall it shall not be mandatory for AirAsia to issue such notices and the same shall be at AirAsia’s sole discretion. Accordingly, notwithstanding the above, advance and prior notice of any changes to the Terms and Conditions applicable to the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits may not be given especially of it is deemed necessary to make any such change immediately. The latest version of the Terms and Conditions will be on the Website. We advise you to check the Terms and Conditions regularly whenever you visit the Website to ensure that you have seen it and are aware of our latest or updated terms and conditions in relation to the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits.
- The retention or use of your AirAsia Credit Card after the effective date of any variation, amendment, revision, substitution or change to the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits Terms and Conditions shall be deemed to constitute your acceptance of such variation, revision or change without reservation by you. If you do not accept the proposed variation, amendment, revision, substitution or change, you are entitled to terminate the use of your AirAsia Credit Card by contacting RCBC Bank, and the provisions relating to termination in accordance with RCBC Bank’s terms and conditions shall apply.
- Notwithstanding the above, AirAsia reserves its absolute right to suspend, withdraw, cancel or terminate the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits (in whole or in part or any feature or benefit in relation thereto) without reason and/or any prior notice to the Cardholders. For the avoidance of doubt, withdrawal, cancellation, termination or suspension of the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits by AirAsia shall not entitle the Cardholders to any claim against or compensation from AirAsia or RCBC Bank for any losses, damages, costs or expenses suffered or incurred as a direct or indirect result of the act of cancellation, termination or suspension.
- The AirAsia Privileges and Benefits stated herein may not applicable with any other on-going AirAsia offers, privileges, benefits, campaigns or promotions offered and/or operated solely by AirAsia or in conjunction with any of its partners, including other co-brand partners.
- All flight bookings made on AirAsia’s website, www.airasia.com shall be subject to AirAsia’s additional terms and conditions as stated therein including AirAsia’s terms and conditions of carriage.
- The decisions of AirAsia, RCBC Bank and/or AirAsia BIG in relation to every aspect of the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits shall be deemed final and conclusive under all circumstance and no complaint or dissatisfaction from any Cardholders will be entertained. AirAsia’s (or RCBC Bank and/or AirAsia BIG’s, where applicable) decisions in relation to all aspects of the AirAsia Privileges and Benefits is final, binding and conclusive under all circumstances.
- AirAsia and AirAsia BIG shall bear no responsibility for any damage, loss (including but not limited to direct, indirect and consequential loss), liability, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by the Cardholders in connection with AirAsia Privileges and Benefits.
- In the event of any inconsistency, conflict, ambiguity or discrepancy between the English version and any other languages of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail at all times.