- Promo period is from April 16 to October 15, 2012.
- The promo is open to new card applicants who apply for an RCBC Bankard credit card through the RCBC Bankard website at www.RCBCBankard.com. Start by choosing the right RCBC Bankard for you and apply online here.
- An approved application will give the new cardholder one (1) raffle entry.
- An additional raffle entry will be given to the newly approved cardholder for every approved supplementary card that he/ she nominates.
- Supplementary card nominations via the website from existing RCBC Bankard cardholders are not qualified for the raffle.
- The Raffle Draw schedule is as follows:
|April 16 to May 15, 2012||May 21, 2012|
|May 16 to June 15, 2012||June 20, 2012|
|June 16 to July 15, 2012||July 18, 2012|
|July 16 to August 15, 2012||August 23, 2012|
|August 16 to September 15, 2012||September 20, 2012|
|September 16 to October 15, 2012||October 22, 2012|
- Raffle entries are valid within the cut-off period only. For example, raffle entries earned from April 16 to May 15, 2012 will only be valid for the raffle on May 21, 2012.
- There will be one (1) winner of an Apple iPad 16gb every month.
- Raffle numbers will be electronically-generated and be made available every raffle draw date.
- Winners will be drawn via electronic raffle system.
- All raffle draws will be held at the Bankard Marketing Office, 30th Floor, Robinson’s Equitable Tower, #4 ADB Ave cor. Poveda St. Ortigas Center Pasig City.
- All raffle prizes are transferable but not convertible to cash.
- Raffle winners will be notified by Bankard, Inc. by phone and registered mail sent to their billing address.
- To claim, Metro Manila winners should bring their RCBC Bankard card and a valid ID (Driver’s License, SSS, Passport, or Company ID). Prizes of Provincial winners will be delivered to their billing address.
- The winner’s RCBC Bankard account must be in active status at the time of the raffle draw and claiming of prize.
- Prizes not claimed within sixty (60) days from receipt of notification shall be forfeited in favor of Bankard upon approval of DTI.
- Employees of RCBC, Bankard Inc. and PIAA including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promotion.
Per DTI-NCR Permit No. 2361. Series of 2012