1. Promo period is from December 1, 2012 to March 31, 2013.
2. This promo is open to all RCBC Bankard JCB principal and supplementary cardmembers whose card applications were approved within the promo period.
3. All new principal and supplementary cardmembers will automatically earn one (1) electronic raffle entry when the card is used for the first time for any domestic or international retail transaction within the promo period. Balance transfers, late payment charges, interest charges, card fees and cash advances are not considered retail transactions.
4. Electronic raffle entry earned by a supplementary cardmember will be counted under principal cardmember’s account.
5. Five (5) winners shall win a 3-days/2-nights Tokyo family travel package for four (4) adults that include round-trip economy air fares, twin-sharing room accommodations, airport-hotel-airport transfers and one day Tokyo city tour with lunch.
6. The travel package shall have the following conditions, exclusions and winners’ options:
- Airline and Hotel to be used is at the discretion of the promo sponsor.
- Travel period is between February 1 to July 31, 2013.
- Winning cardmember must claim all four (4) travel packages at the same time. In case less than four (4) travel packages are claimed, the unclaimed package/s will be forfeited. Minimum of 2 persons to travel.
- Not valid for travel during Philippine Holy Week and Japanese Golden Week.
- Application for and approval of travel visas are the winners’ responsibility.
- Prizes are transferable but not convertible to cash.
Exclusions (to be paid by winners)
- Visa processing fee
- Philippine travel tax
- Prize tax
Winners’ options (these may be availed of through winners’ direct arrangements with appointed Travel Agency and upon payment of applicable surcharges, and on condition that payments will be done using a JCB Card)
- Extra nights
- Extra persons
- Optional tours
- Hotel or room upgrade
- Travel during Philippine Holy Week or Japanese Golden Week
- Booking beyond the travel period
7. Raffle Draw Dates and corresponding number of winners to be drawn are as follows:
8. Raffle draws will be held at 4:00pm on above dates at the Bankard Marketing Office, 30/F Robinsons-Equitable Tower, #4 ADB Avenue corner Poveda Street, Ortigas Center, Pasig City, in the presence of a DTI Representative.
9. Non-winning raffle entries shall be included in succeeding draw/s.
10. A winner may only win once.
11. Raffle draw winners will be notified by Bankard via registered mail sent to their billing address.
12. A Travel Agency will be appointed to arrange for the booking and ticketing requirements of all winners.
13. To claim the prize, a winner must:
- Proceed to Bankard Marketing Office (see address in No. 8 above) from Monday to Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM to claim the endorsement letter addressed to the appointed Travel Agency. Winner must present these ID requirements: RCBC Bankard JCB Card, two valid ID’s, and original copy of notification letter. Winner may send a representative with an authorization letter and ID requirements, including representative’s own ID’s.
- Present Bankard’s endorsement letter to the appointed Travel Agency and arrange for travel visa application and travel package issuing.
14. The travel package will only be issued upon release of travel visas.
15. Raffle prizes must be claimed within sixty (60) calendar days from receipt of notification. To be considered claimed, the travel packages must be issued within sixty (60) calendar days from receipt of notification. Otherwise, the prizes will be forfeited, upon approval of DTI.
16. A winner may assign the travel package to self and/or to other persons. If the assignee is a child, the winner will not be entitled to any refund for the difference in costs.
17. RCBC Bankard JCB accounts of winning cardmembers must remain active and in good credit standing – no past due balance, not blocked as deceased, closed, written off or suspended at the time of the raffle draw and awarding of prize.
18. Winners must allow Bankard to publish their names to announce the promo results.
19. All employees of JCBI, Bankard Inc., its advertising agencies and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the promo.