Get the RCBC Bankard credit card suited to your needs without having to wait for credit approval! It’s 100% guaranteed with no credit check regardless of your past credit history. Plus you determine the credit limit you want.
Enjoy the following unique benefits with your RCBC Bankard credit card:
- Low revolving fee of only 2.5% per month
- Low membership fee of P60 per month for Regular Cards; P150 for Premium Cards
To get your RCBC Bankard, simply:
- Choose the right RCBC Bankard credit card for you. See all RCBC Bankard credit cards here.
- Go to your nearest RCBC branch to open an InstaCard account. Applicants shall be required to open a Savings Deposit account in any RCBC Branch following the required initial deposit and maintaining balance.
- Accomplish and submit the following required documents:
- InstaCard Application Form (form available at the branch)
- Savings Account Opening Forms (form available at the branch)
- Deed of Assignment (form available at the branch)
- Valid IDs
- Applicant must be at least 21 years old.
- Applications for InstaCard will only be processed if the Applicant does not have a delinquent RCBC Bankard account.
- A minimum hold-out deposit amount of P10,000/US$2,000 is required.
- The Deposit amount indicated by the client for InstaCard application shall be put on hold and shall be subject to the following:
- The Deposit account number and amount specified in the Deed of Assignment and on the application form shall serve as the security collateral and credit limit for the card.
- Credit Limit assignment shall be 95% of hold-out deposit.
- The hold-out amount shall be in effect until 60 days after the request for cancellation and until confirmed by RCBC Bankard.
- If credit card is cancelled, hold-out on the deposit can only be released after 60 days to allow posting of late billings.
- Membership Fee is free for the first 12 months and lower than usual for succeeding months.
- Revolving interest rate is a low 2.5% for peso cards and 2.0% for dollar cards.
Fillout the form completely and we’ll get in touch with you.
RCBC Bankard InstaCard Table of Fees & Charges
|CARD BRAND||Membership Fee Principal||Membership Fee Supplementary||Monthly Interest Rate/Retail Monthly Effective Interest Rate*||Cash Advance Monthly Effective Interest Rate*|
|Black Card Dollar||US$5/month||Free||2.50%/2.53%||2.533%|
|Black Card Peso||P150/month||Free||2.50%/2.53%||2.533%|
|Diamond Card||P150/month||waived up to 3 Supplementary Cards, in excess P75/month||2.50%/2.53%||2.533%|
|Landmark Anson’s MasterCard||P60/month||P30/month||2.50%/2.53%||2.533%|
|Sta. Lucia Mall MasterCard||P60/month||P30/month||2.50%/2.53%||2.533%|
|Fully Booked MasterCard||P60/month||P30/month||2.50%/2.53%||2.533%|
|First Year Membership Fee||Waived|
|Returned Check Fee||P1,000/US$25|
|Invoice Retrieval Fee||P150/US$5|
|Card Replacement Fee||P500/P300/US$25|
|Cash Advance Fee||3% of cash amount availed of or P500 (US$10 for dollar cards), whichever is higher|
|Late Payment Fee||7% of past due amount or P200 (US$5 for dollar cards), whichever is higher|
|Installment Pre-Termination Fee (for Cards with installment features)||5% of the unpaid principal amount or P500, whichever is higher|
|Service Fee for Foreign Currency Transactions||3.5% of the converted amount representing the Bank’s service fee and any assessment fee(s) charged by MasterCard/Visa/JCB/UnionPay|
|Gaming/Casino Service Fee||5% of every transaction or P1,000/US$25, whichever is higher|
|Multiple Payment Fee||P40 for every payment in excess of 3 payments within a statement cycle in non-RCBC payment channels: Bancnet, BDO, BPI, CIS Bayad Center, Megalink, SM Payment Center, Unionbank|
|Over Limit Fee||Effective November 16, 2016, an Over Limit Fee of Php 500 (US$10 for dollar cards) will be charged on cycle day when the Outstanding Balance plus unbilled Installment exceeds the account’s permanent credit limit on cycle day. If an account has stand-alone Installment limit, the account will be considered Over Limit if the sum of the regular Outstanding Balance, Installment Outstanding Balance, and unbilled Installment exceeds the sum of the regular credit limit and stand-alone credit limit on cycle day.|
|Dormancy Fee||Effective January 2017, all active cards with negative balance, will be charged a Dormancy Fee of P200 (US$4 for dollar cards) or an amount equivalent to the credit balance (whichever is lower) if there is no activity for 24 months. Likewise, all blocked/closed accounts with negative balance, will be charged with a Dormancy Fee of P200.00 (US$4 for dollar cards) or an amount equivalent to the credit balance (whichever is lower) if there is no activity for 3 months.|
|Minimum Amount Due||The sum of (a) 5% of Total Amount Due or P500 (US$15 for dollar cards), whichever is higher; (b) Past Due Amount (if any); (c) Current Late Charges; and (d) Over-Limit Amount|
|If you pay any amount less than the Closing Balance/Total Amount Due or make a cash advance transaction, interest charge at the interest rate of your card will be computed on the Daily Outstanding Balance of your account (including any fixed monthly installment amount/s) from the date of the transactions until the end of the current statement period.
*Interest rates are quoted based on a 30-day period. Monthly Effective Interest Rate (EIR) is derived for a principal amount of P20,000.00 with an assumption that the cardholder pays the minimum amount due one day after the statement date. Cash Advance Fee is considered in the derivation for Cash Advance EIR.