Carrying too many cards in your wallet? Credit cards, loyalty cards, discount cards,and more?
Simplify your life as a shopper with your Landmark-Anson’s Card! Issued in partnership with RCBC and Bankard, the Landmark-Anson’s Card is a breakthrough card that combines the benefits of a loyalty card, discount card, and credit card ALL IN ONE.
It’s the only card you’ll need for shopping!
*5% Rebate on your Landmark Department Store, Landmark Supermarket and Anson’s** purchases every Mondays-Fridays, straight-charge transactions only, to be reflected in your statement.
**For your Anson’s purchases, maximum of P3,000.00 worth of single-receipt purchase is allowed.
Terms and Conditions for the 5% Rebate
- The 5% Rebate is applicable to Monday-to-Friday straight-charge purchases made using the Landmark-Anson’s RCBC Bankard credit card at The Landmark Department Store, Landmark Supermarket and Anson’s. Installment transactions are not included in the computation of the 5% Rebate.
- The 5% Rebate at Anson’s is applicable only to regular items (small home and kitchen appliances only) and is allowed only for single-receipt, straight-charge purchases not exceeding the maximum amount of P3,000.00.
- Rebate earned will be reflected in the cardholder’s monthly statements.
- Qualified transactions for Rebate will be based on transaction date.
- Computation of the Rebate will start on the statement cut-off date and the posting of the Rebate to be done the following statement date.
- To qualify for the Rebate, the Landmark-Anson’s account of the cardholder should be active and in good credit standing at the time of the computation of the Rebate (i.e. on statement cut-off date).
- There will be no annual maximum cap of the Rebate earned. However, RCBC Bankard reserves the right to put a maximum cap at anytime as it deems necessary.
- The Rebates are not transferrable to another person or to another RCBC Bankard account.
- Where Rebates have been credited to the cardholder’s Landmark-Anson’s Card account and/or used before the purchase is charged back, the Card account will be debited for the credited Rebates.
- Fraud and abuse relating to the earning or redemption of Rebates may result in forfeiture of Rebates and termination of the cardholder’s Co-brand account.
- The Rebate rates and the basis of calculation of Rebates are subject to change at RCBC Bankard’s sole discretion.
- Any Handling fee and corresponding tax arising from the Rebates shall be the sole liability of the Co-brand cardholder.
Highest Rewards for your purchases compared to other loyalty cards. Every P50 you charge to your card earns you one (1) rewards point when you shop at Landmark and Anson’s. Using your card elsewhere earns you one (1) rewards point for every purchase worth P83.33 Accumulate then redeem these points for vouchers that you can exchange for Landmark Gift Checks or credit as payment to your Landmark-Anson’s Card.
See Rewards Points Redemption Table here to know the peso equivalent of your accumulated points.
Keep Your Card in Good Status to Maximize Its Benefits
To fully enjoy your Landmark-Anson’s 3-in-1 card and qualify for every promo and discount it offers, always keep your card in good standing. Remember that, even though your card carries three important features in one package, it is basically a credit card and enjoyment of the loyalty and discount benefits is possible only if your credit card is in good standing and not suspended or blocked. To keep your card in good standing, try to follow these tips:
- Plan your purchases so that you don’t end up buying more than your budget allows.
- Settle your card bill on or before the payment due date and, when possible, pay in full or more than the minimum amount due.
- Try and stay within your credit limit to avoid getting your card suspended.
- Agoda Best Booking Treats
Your RCBC Bankard just made booking hotel stays anywhere in the world more convenient and affordable with Agoda.com. More »
- Unli 0% Installment: Summer 2013 Edition
Convert ALL your spending this summer to 0% Installment for 3 months with a minimum of P3,000 single-receipt straight transaction. More »
- Win a Priceless Holiday!
Use your RCBC Bankard MasterCard abroad and you could win 1 of 3 all-access tours for you and three companions to Toronto, Sydney or Singapore. More »
- Dining Destination Exclusive Treats
Enjoy exclusive dining deals plus a chance to win back what you spent with your RCBC Bankard MasterCard. More »
- Experience RCBC Bankard Destination
Enjoy great shopping, dining, pampering. Experience RCBC Bankard Destination. More »
- Get your Blackberry Z10 LTE at Globe!
Get your Blackberry Z10 LTE only from Globe at Plan 1799 with a low monthly cash-out at 0% installment for 24 months on your RCBC Bankard! More »
- FREE Golden Oats!
FREE Golden Oats when you use your RCBC Bankard at selected supermarkets. More »
- Discounts at Hotel Celeste and Boracay Tropics
Great offers from Hotel Celeste and Boracay Tropics available to you through your RCBC Bankard! More »
- Apply Online Now
- Download PDF Application Form*
(File Size: 417KB)
*Requires Acrobat Reader.
Click here to get it.
- Apply for a FREE extension card now
(for existing cardholders only)
Apply now for a supplementary card online
Download PDF supplementary card application form
Want to know more? Click Here.
Click on the image to download the reader now.