Visa-Megaworld Promo: Chase the Northern Lights
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The promotion is open to all principal and supplementary holders of RCBC Bankard Visa.
Promo duration: June 15, 2017 – August 15, 2017
Who are eligible to join:
To qualify, a texter must:
- Own a post-paid or pre-paid mobile account;
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be of Philippine nationality
- Be an existing cardholder of RCBC Bankard Visa
- Has shopped in Megaworld Lifestyle Malls using his/her active RCBC Bankard Visa credit card
- Has texted a valid transaction approval code to 2600;
- Has complied with the complete mechanics and terms and conditions of the promo
How to earn entries in the raffle:
- From June 15 to August 15, 2017, cardholders may join the promo by shopping using any RCBC Bankard VISA credit card in any of the following Megaworld Lifestyle Malls: Forbes Town, Newport City, Eastwood City;, Lucky Chinatown, McKinley Hill, Uptown Bonifacio
- Cardholders must look for the transaction’s approval code printed in the transaction slip. Text VISA transaction approval code/mall/store to 2600.
(Example: VISA 123456/uptown/morganfield’s).
- A single transaction (of any amount) successfully made using an RCBC Bankard Visa credit card at any outlet in any of the participating Megaworld Lifestyle Malls, during the Qualifying Period will be eligible to a system-generated e-raffle Qualifying Entry.
- Entries with the correct text format will receive a confirmation message.
- One registered cell phone number can send as many texts as possible provided the cardholder sends each transaction’s approval code in a single SMS once.
Ten (10) Qualifying Entries will entitle the registered Cardholder to multiply each entry by 10.
How to register:
- First-time users will be prompted to register to validate the entries sent. Registration is only done once and is FREE of charge.
Composition: VISAREG to 2600
Example: VISA REG Anne Sy/#4 Atis St. Cubao, QC/21/female
Reply from 2600: Thank you for registering to the Chase the Northern Lights Raffle Promo. This is a FREE Registration. Use your Visa card at participating Megaworld Lifestyle Malls for a chance to win exciting prizes including an all-expense paid trip to Iceland for two. Promo runs until 8/15/2017. DTI-FTEB Permit No. 6180 Series of 2017. Visit visa.com.ph and megaworldlifestylemalls.com for more details.
- The cardholder’s complete mailing address is needed so that he/she can be informed via mail if he/she comes out a winner (Number, Street, Village / Barangay, City).
- All information sent will be kept confidential. User agrees that, upon registration, Megaworld Lifestyle Malls can use his/her email address and mobile number for marketing messages.
- Only one registered user per mobile number is allowed.
Requirements to validate entries:
Qualified entries must:
- Be registered to the promotion;
- Have been sent by an 18-year old and above and a Filipino by nationality;
- Have sent in a valid transaction code during the Qualifying Period;
- Have received a confirmation text from the access number (2600);
Who are NOT qualified/eligible to join the promo
Employees of Visa, Bank Partners, Megaworld Corporation, Resorts World Manila, Traveller International Hotel, Bonifacio West Development Corporation, Megaworld Lifestyle Malls’ tenants and employees, its advertising and PR agencies, partner telecommunications companies and their respective subsidiaries and suppliers including their relatives up to the second degree of affinity or consanguinity are disqualified from joining the promo.
What are the prizes?
|NO. OF WINNERS||
|GoPro Hero 5 Camera||
|Sony Play Station 4 PRO Game Console||
|iPhone 7 32gb||
|The North Face Rolling Thunder BackBag||
|Fujifilm X-A3 Camera||
|DJI Osmo Plus Camcorder||
|5D/4N trip for two (2) to Iceland (Roundtrip Airfare Economy Class via KLM Royal Dutch, 4 Nights Hotel Accommodations (Standard Room), Hotel Breakfast, Round trip Airport and Hotel Transfers, Tours, Travel Assistance, Travel Insurance, Travel Tax, US$1,000 allowance thru VISA Prepaid Card||
- 20% tax on prizes exceeding P10, 000 will be shouldered by Megaworld Lifestyle Malls
- Minor Prizes are transferable but non-convertible to cash. Major Prizes are transferable and convertible to cash except for the US$1,000 pocket money allowance which will be issued thru a prepaid Visa card.
Travel Period: November 2017 to March 2018
In the event that the main destination is deemed unsafe for flying at the time of the claiming of the prize, based on weather, or political conditions, the winner may opt to convert his/her prize to cash.
Determination of Raffle Entries:
- A subscriber can only win once. If a name is drawn more than once, he/she will get the prize with higher value. Non-winning entries for the draws will still qualify for succeeding draws.
- The winner will be electronically drawn at Xurpas, Inc. Office, at 7F Cambridge Centre Building, Tordesillas cor. Gallardo Sts., Salcedo Village, Makati in the presence of: a DTI representative; a Megaworld Lifestyle Malls representative; a Xurpas representative; a VISA representative.
The decision of the representatives of Xurpas, Megaworld Lifestyle Malls and VISA shall be deemed final with the concurrence of the DTI representative.
- Draw schedule is as follows:
DETERMINATION DATE: August 17, 2017
CUT-OFF/DEADLINE OF SUBMISSION OF VALIDATED ENTRIES: 3PM June 15 – August 15, 2017 (11:59PM)
NO. OF WINNERS: 39
Winners will be notified via couriered mail (LBC and/or Grab Express) and phone call within 2 weeks after the raffle draw. Winners shall also be verified and published and featured in publicity materials, such as newspapers and social media, related to the promo.
Redemption of Raffle Prizes:
The prizes shall be awarded to the winners upon their submission of the following documents within sixty (60) days from receipt of the notification mail:
- Photocopy of the notification mail (and/or show of SMS);
- Photocopy of a valid ID with photo (ex. Passport, Company ID with photo and signature, Driver’s License, SSS ID, Voter’s ID);
- Visa Card used for the transaction;
- Card transaction slip with the approval code and official receipt (either original or a photo of the receipt is acceptable)
- Mobile number used for the registration;
IMPORTANT: Failure to submit any of the required proof and documentation is a ground for disqualification
- For prepaid subscribers, account should be active and should have been properly decremented for all transactions.
- Qualified winners must claim their prizes within sixty (60) days from receipt of notification. Failure to claim within the allotted time/duration forfeits the winner’s right over the prize with prior DTI approval.
- The raffle winners agree to have their name and photo included in all advertisements and other related material.
- Upon verification and grant of a travel visa, arrangements will be made for the Iceland Trip.
- Winners must claim their prizes at the Megaworld Lifestyle Malls’ head office located at 7th Floor, 1880 Building, Eastwood City, Bagumbayan, Quezon City.
- Minor Prizes are transferable but non-convertible to cash. Major Prizes are transferable and convertible to cash.
- Expenses incurred by winners in claiming prizes (e.g. transportation, communication expenses, etc.) shall not be shouldered by Megaworld Lifestyle Malls.
- By participating in this promotion, participants agree to be bound by the promo rules and regulations and decisions of Megaworld Lifestyle Malls, and to participate in the promos advertisement without additional consideration. To the extent allowed by law, acceptance of the prizes constitutes permission for Megaworld Lifestyle Malls to publish the winner’s name, image or likeness without notice and additional consideration. Refusal of the winner to allow the use and publication of his/her name, image and likeness for the advertisement of the promotional activity shall result in the forfeiture of his/her prize.
- All employees and relatives of VISA Worldwide Pte. Limited and Megaworld Lifestyle Malls, its subsidiaries, agencies, suppliers, dealers, promo partners, and distributors up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from claiming any of the prizes.
- Each participant shall free Megaworld Lifestyle Malls and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from liabilities arising from any claim, action, proceeding, judgment, damage, loss, expense or liability suffered or incurred by any participant in connection with such participation in the Promotion and, in the case of a participant or any other person with no affiliation to the promo sponsors, including but not limited to:
a. Unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion
b. Technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, or telephone or network lines
c. Printing errors
d. Lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail or submissions
e. Errors in the administration of the Promotion of the processing of entries
f. Injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly
- All claims for prizes shall be subject to verification and authentication. Fraudulent claims shall be dealt with in accordance with the law.
- The determination of winners by Megaworld Lifestyle Malls and its representatives in accordance with the approved guidelines and the concurrence of DTI, shall be deemed final.
- The travel visa (Schengen Visa) for the winners of the Grand Prize may be facilitated by Megaworld Lifestyle Malls on behalf of the winners but Megaworld Lifestyle Malls will not be responsible for the approval of the travel visa, which is entirely dependent on the issuing Embassy for this purpose.
- In the event the winner/s is disapproved for the travel visa, they have the option to convert their prize to cash, net of any and all costs incurred by Megaworld Lifestyle Malls in the facilitation of their visa application.
- The US$1,000 allowance that is part of the Grand Prize shall be issued through a prepaid Visa card, and shall not be converted to cash or any other instrument.
- By entering into the Promotion, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to the terms and conditions and accepts that the decision of Megaworld Lifestyle Malls with the concurrence of the Philippine Department of Trade and Industry (“DTI”) regarding the Promotion and all matters related to or connected with it, including, without limitation, the interpretation of these terms and conditions, is final and binding and no queries shall be entertained.
- For more information, text VISA HELP and send to 2600 Cost: 2.50 per text.
- See posters and visit http://megaworldlifestylemalls.com/news/ for more details.
Per DTI -FTEB Permit Number 6180, Series of 2017.