Holiday Getaway In The Big Apple
RAFFLE PROMO MECHANICS
- The promo is open to all existing RCBC Bankard Mastercard cardholders (i.e., RCBC Bankard Mastercard World, Platinum, Gold, Classic, and Co-Brands) Principal and Supplementary, whose accounts are active and in good credit standing.
- Promo runs from August 18 to October 18, 2017. Last day to earn an entry is on October 18, 2017 at 11:59pm.
- RCBC Bankard Mastercard cardholders will earn one (1) electronic raffle entry for a minimum single-receipt domestic POS-based or online spend of Php2,000 anywhere in the Philippines or two (2) raffle entries for a minimum single-receipt cross-border/international POS-based or online spend equivalent to Php2,000 or USD 40.
* For installment and UNLI0% transactions, only BASE ITEM PRICE will earn a raffle entry.
- The following transactions are excluded from the promo: Card/Membership fees, Cash Advance, Balance Transfer, Mail/Telephone-order transactions, Balance Conversion, CHARGE, Cash Loan, Your Cash, Fast BillsPay, Unli 0% Monthly Amortization
- Qualified entries earned by the Supplementary Cardholder shall be assigned to the Principal Cardholder.
- All employees of RCBC Bankard Services Corporation, RCBC, RCBC Savings, their affiliates and advertising agencies, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity are not qualified to join the promo.
- The sole winner will get a Trip for two (2) to New York City.
- The winner and his/her companion must have passports and US VISAS, valid at least 6 months prior to return date.
RAFFLE DRAW AND PRIZES
- Raffle entries will be electronically-generated.
- The raffle promo winner shall get a Trip for two (2) to New York City from December 5 to 8, 2017 inclusive of roundtrip airfare, 4day/3night accommodation, guided city tour, and VIP seats to a broadway show.
- RCBC Bankard shall handle the airline, hotel and tour booking. All travel insurance, visa, other documentation and expenses related to the prize or trip and any other costs other than the raffle prize stated in number two (2) of “RAFFLE DRAW AND PRIZES”, shall be for the sole account of the winning cardholder.
- Winner will be drawn via electronic raffle system.
- The raffle draw will be held on October 23, 2017, 5:00pm at RCBC Bankard’s office located at 30/F Robinsons Equitable Tower, ADB Avenue corner Poveda St., Ortigas Center Pasig City.
- The raffle draw will be witnessed by RCBC Bankard and Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) representatives.
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right, in concurrence with DTI, to reject a participant if he/she is unable to comply with the conditions set out in these promo mechanics.
- Raffle prize is transferable if declared winner is not be able to comply with the requirements for claiming the prize and if he/she is not available during the travel period, provided that he/she is able to submit an endorsement letter together with a photocopy of his/her passport or a government-issued ID to RCBC Bankard. The nominated recipient must be able to comply with the requirements for claiming the prize.
- The raffle prize is not convertible to cash, gift certificates, rewards, trips to other destinations or any other item. The winner should coordinate with RCBC Bankard representative on how he/she will receive the plane ticket and itinerary. There shall be no rebate on fare based on actual airfare should the winner choose to take other means of transportation to or from New York City.
- The 20% prize tax for all the prizes shall be shouldered by RCBC Bankard.
- The winner shall agree to release, indemnify and hold RCBC Bankard and partners harmless from all losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of participating in the Raffle or the Winner’s acceptance of or use of the prize.
NOTIFICATION and CLAIMING
- The raffle draw winner will be notified by phone and email on or before October 27, 2017 and via registered mail sent to his/her billing address not later than October 31, 2017.
- The name of the winner shall be announced and posted on RCBC Bankard’s official website and Facebook page.
- The schedule and location of awarding shall be agreed upon by RCBC Bankard and the winner.
- To claim, the winner must present the winning RCBC Bankard Mastercard, Tax Identification Number (TIN), valid Passport and US VISA, RCBC Bankard’s notification letter, then sign a Release, Waiver and Quitclaim Form at RCBC Bankard, 30th floor, Robinsons Equitable Tower, ADB Avenue cor. Poveda St. Ortigas Center, Pasig City.
- The winning RCBC Bankard Mastercard cardholder must be active and in good credit standing at the time of the raffle draw and during the claiming of the prize.
- The winner must claim his/her prize until November 10, 2017. Otherwise, prize shall be forfeited in favor of RCBC Bankard upon approval of DTI. Winner must inform RCBC Bankard of his/her availability for the trip on or before November 15, 2017, to allow RCBC Bankard to make necesary arrangements.
- Name and photo of the winner will be announced and may be published in leading newspapers and posted on RCBC Bankard’s official website and Facebook page.
PER DTI-FTEB Permit No. 9692, Series of 2017