FREE The SM Store Gift Pass
Get FREE P100 SM Gift Pass for a minimum straight single-receipt purchase of P5,000
or P300 SM Gift Pass for installment purchase of P15,000 and up at The SM Store with your RCBC Bankard Mastercard.
- The promo is open to all existing RCBC Bankard Mastercard Principal and Supplementary cardholders (“Cardholders”) whose accounts are active and in good credit standing, excluding RCBC Bankard Corporate and Dollar credit cards.
- Promo runs from August 1 to September 30, 2017. Redemption period is until November 30, 2017.
- The following transactions qualify the Cardholders to redeem The SM Gift Pass/es:
|SPEND REQUIREMENT USING AN RCBC BANKARD MASTERCARD||
|Minimum of Php 5,000 straight single-receipt purchase||P100 worth of SM GIFT PASS|
|Minimum of Php 15,000 single-receipt installment purchase||P300 worth of SM GIFT PASS|
*The FREE SM GIFT PASS/ES is only valid at The SM Store
- To redeem, the cardholder must present his/her RCBC Bankard Mastercard credit card and surrender the ORIGINAL credit card charge slip (Customer’s Copy) for proper validation at the Customer Service within The SM Store where the valid purchase was made. Cardholder information and transaction details on the charge slip must match those on the RCBC Bankard Mastercard credit card presented and must comply with the promo mechanics. The following details must be clearly present on the charge slip/s.
- Date of Qualifying Transaction
- Transaction Amount
- Last 4 digits of the valid RCBC Bankard Mastercard credit card
- 6-Digit Approval/Authorization Code
- By participating in the promo, the cardholder agrees to voluntarily surrender the valid original customer copy of his charge slip/s to a participating establishment upon redemption of The SM Gift Pass. Neither RCBC Bankard nor The SM Store is liable to return the surrendered charge slips or produce copies for the cardholder’s records. Cardholders may opt to photocopy their charge slip/s prior to redemption, for their personal file.
- There is no limit on the number of redemption as long as the charge slips are qualified.
- Authorized representatives are not allowed to redeem.
- Unreadable, dilapidated, photocopied and/or duplicate charge slips will not be acceptable for redemption.
- RCBC Bankard shall not replace lost or stolen charge slip/s.
- Splitting of transaction shall be deemed fraudulent and shall not be allowed for redemption. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing a retail or merchant installment transaction into multiple charge slips to redeem more than one reward incentive. Split transactions is presumed when there are 2 or more transactions in one merchant outlet over one and the same product or service, and the interval of these transactions were made within 5 to 10 minutes.
- RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the cost of the freebies redeemed against the cardholder’s RCBC Bankard Mastercard credit card should his/her redemption be found to be fraudulent.
- The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points or products other than the offers indicated above and cannot be availed of with other ongoing promotions of RCBC Bankard & The SM Store.
- Any dispute concerning the promo offer and service shall be settled directly between the Cardholder and The SM Store.
- In case of dispute in respect of RCBC Bankard only and the customers’ eligibility and availment of promo, the decision of RCBC Bankard with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final. However, if dispute involves The SM Store and its performance and/or delivery of services and/or products to customers, subject to the Promo Mechanics stated above, the decision of RCBC Bankard and The SM Store with the concurrence of DTI shall be considered final.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 11317 Series of 2017.