Free MANGO Gift Card
Enjoy P2,000 worth of MANGO Gift Card with your new premium RCBC Bankard Mastercard!
Promo Period : September 1 to November 30, 2017
Spend Period : Within 60 days from card delivery date
Redemption Period : September 1 to February 28, 2018
1. The Promo is open to all new-to-bank, Principal cardholders of the following RCBC Bankard Premium Mastercard who applied and got approved from September 1 to November 30, 2017:
* RCBC Bankard Gold Mastercard
* RCBC Bankard Black Card Platinum Mastercard
* RCBC Bankard Diamond Card Platinum Mastercard
* RCBC Bankard World Mastercard
* MANGO RCBC Bankard Mastercard
2. To avail of the Mango Gift Card, qualified cardholders must use their card within 60 days from the date it was delivered and received:
|Php20,000 single or accumulated spend anywhere using the premium RCBC Bankard Mastercard||
MANGO Gift Card worth Php2,000
3. To redeem, qualified cardholders should fill-out the Online Redemption Form here. RCBC Bankard will then validate the redemption to determine if it is qualified or not.
Please ensure that all information given are correct. Information that were encoded will be the basis of processing the redemption. Incorrect information that were encoded will be the sole liability of the cardholder. RCBC Bankard will not be responsible for unprocessed redemption due to incorrect encoding of information in the submitted redemption form.
4. Cardholders who have redeemed will be notified through SMS within 5-10 working days from date of submitting their redemption form, on the result of the validation. The SMS will inform cardholder on any one of the following results:
- Qualified to get the MANGO Gift Card
- Disqualified for not meeting the promo criteria
*Cardholder can still lodge another redemption request once the criteria (e.g. minimum spend) has been met as long as it is made within the redemption period.
5. The MANGO Gift Card will be delivered to qualified cardholders’ billing address within 5-10 working days from date of receiving the SMS notification.
6. The spend amount may be a single or an accumulation of transactions made anywhere. For accumulated transactions, the minimum amount per charge slip should be Php 1,000.
7. Transactions of the Principal and of the Supplementary Cardholder will not be combined and only the transactions of the Principal Card will be qualified for the promo.
8. All posted retail and installment transactions in pesos and in other currencies are qualified for the promo including online transactions, mail order/telephone order and recurring payments or bills payment transactions. Excluded are the following transactions: (1) cash advances via ATM or over the counter; (2) transactions coming from casinos or gambling establishments; (3) Balance Convert; (4) Balance Transfer; (5) Cash Loans. RCBC Bankard will follow the foreign exchange rate conversion of the period the transactions were reflected in RCBC Bankard’s system.
9. Cardholders can redeem only once throughout the promo period.
10. To use the MANGO Gift Card, cardholders should present their qualifying RCBC Bankard credit card and submit their MANGO Gift Card to the store manager before they shop.
11. The Php2,000 worth of MANGO Gift Card can be used at participating MANGO Stores.
12. Cardholders have until February 28, 2018 to redeem at participating MANGO stores.
13. The MANGO Gift Card cannot be converted to cash, as in cash credits, or to rewards points.
14. In participating in the promo, the cardholder agrees to keep his/her qualified RCBC Bankard credit card in active status for a period of at least 36 months or 3 years. Active status is defined as having card transactions within a span of three months.
15. In case of Cardholder disputes regarding the promo mechanics, RCBC Bankard Services Corporation’s decision shall prevail in concurrence with DTI.
16. The promo is subject to the Terms and Conditions governing the issuance and use of the RCBC Bankard Credit Card.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 9954, Series of 2017.