FREE BonChon Meals with your new RCBC Bankard
1. The promo will run from February 20 to June 30, 2017.
2. The following new-to-bank, Principal Cardholders are qualified for the promo, with card issuance date from February 20 to June 30, 2017 :
- RCBC Bankard Classic – MasterCard, Visa & JCB
- RCBC Bankard Gold – MasterCard, Visa & JCB
- Landmark-Anson’s RCBC Bankard Card
- Mango – RCBC Bankard Card
- Wilcon – RCBC Bankard Card
- Sta. Lucia Mall – RCBC Bankard Card
- HBC – RCBC Bankard MasterCard
- LJC – RCBC Bankard Card
- Fully Booked – RCBC Bankard Card
- It Card
- It Card Platinum
- The Black Card – RCBC Bankard Platinum MasterCard
- The Diamond Card – RCBC Bankard Platinum MasterCard
- RCBC Bankard World MasterCard
- RCBC Bankard Infinite Visa
- RCBC Bankard UnionPay
3. Qualified cardholders can get FREE treats from Bon Chon when they use their new card anywhere within 2 months from card issuance date:
|Minimum Spend||FREE Bon Chon Treats|
|Php 3,000 straight transaction||1 pc. Drum Ricebox with Regular Iced Tea|
|Php 5,000 installment transaction||Choice of :
A.) Chops Combo Meal
* 2 pcs. Chops Ricebox
* Regular Iced Tea
* Milky Kreme
B.) Bibimbowl Combo Meal
- Only POS-based charge slip/s (electronically authorized) transactions in Philippine Peso from merchants shall be acceptable for redemption.
- UNLI 0% Purchase Conversion transactions are excluded from this promo.
- Foreign currency transactions and all other transactions that are not supported by valid charge slip/s such as but not limited to, online purchases, mail/telephone-order transactions, Balance Conversion, transactions, Cash Advance, FastBillsPay, CHARGE, Balance Transfer, Cash Loan, and Your Cash availments are not eligible for the promo.
- RCBC Bankard and Bon Chon will not honor redemptions using official receipts or the credit card statement of account
4. To redeem, cardholders need to present their qualified RCBC Bankard credit card and surrender their Welcome Voucher and their original charge slip(s) (Customer’s Copy) corresponding to the minimum spend requirement to any Bon Chon Restaurant nationwide. Cardholder information and transaction details on the charge slip must match those on the RCBC Bankard credit card presented and must comply with the promo mechanics.
The following details must be clearly present on the charge slip/s.
- Date of Qualifying Transaction
- Transaction Amount
- Last 4 digits of the valid RCBC Bankard credit card
Note: Accumulated charge slips must bear the same last 4 digit numbers.
- 6-Digit Approval/Authorization Code
Cardholders with manual charge slip/s (voice authorized) must first call the RCBC Bankard Customer Service Hotline, 888-1-888 to request for a certification to redeem the Bon Chon Treats. The certification should be surrendered with the manual charge slip/s upon redemption.
Cardholders will receive the certification via email or through cardholder’s registered billing address 5 to 10 working days from the date of request.
5. Redemption is valid for dine-in and take-out only and is not valid for delivery.
6. Redemption period is from February 20 to October 31, 2017.
7. Unreadable, dilapidated, photocopied and/or duplicate charge slips will not be acceptable for redemption.
8. RCBC Bankard shall not replace lost or stolen charge slip/s and promo voucher.
9. Transaction charge slips generated from casino/gambling, gas/petroleum, money transfers quasi cash financial institution, political organizations, bail, bond payment and business transactions as well as from merchants specifically engaged in wholesale (ex. Warehouse clubs, SuySing) and distribution (ex. Food supplement dealers, multi level marketing, ex. UNO, Royale Business Club,) will not be honored.
10. For straight transactions, multiple slips generated from the same store or establishment made within the same day by the same cardholder, only one qualified charge slip will be accepted for redemption on the same day. Remaining charge slips will not be accepted. The cost of the treat redeemed through the use of the remaining charge slips shall be charged to the Cardholder’s RCBC Bankard Credit Card.
11. Splitting of transaction shall be deemed fraudulent and shall not be allowed for redemption. Splitting is defined as an intentional act of dividing a retail or merchant installment transaction into multiple charge slips to redeem more than one reward incentive. Split transactions is presumed when there are 2 or more transactions in one merchant or establishment over one and the same product or service, and the interval of these transactions were made within 5 to 10 minutes.
12. RCBC Bankard reserves the right to charge the cost of the Bon Chon Freebie redeemed against the cardholder’s RCBC Bankard credit card should his/her redemption be found to be fraudulent.
13. The offer cannot be exchanged for cash, rewards points or products other than the offers indicated above and cannot be availed of with other ongoing promotions of RCBC Bankard & Bon Chon.
14. By participating in the promo, the cardholder agrees to voluntarily surrender the valid original customer copy of his charge slip/s to a participating establishment upon redemption of Bon Chon Treat/s. Neither RCBC Bankard nor Bon Chon are liable to return the surrendered charge slips or produce copies for the cardholder’s records.
15. In case of dispute with respect to the cardholder’s eligibility, coverage of the promo dates, fulfillment, etc., RCBC Bankard’s decision shall be conclusive. All questions or disputes regarding the cardholder’s eligibility for the promo or for any redemption shall be resolved by RCBC Bankard with prior approval from DTI.
16. See list of participating Bon Chon Restaurants here.