8% Off at Agoda
Enjoy additional 8% discount when you pay with your RCBC Bankard
for hotel bookings at www.agoda.com/rcbc
Terms & Conditions
- This promo is open to all RCBC Bankard Cardholders (Principal and Supplementary). RCBC Bankard Cardholders must be active, current, and in good credit standing in order to be eligible for the promo. Cardholders must settle payment with their RCBC Bankard card in order to enjoy the Promotion.
- Qualified cardholders can enjoy ADDITIONAL DISCOUNT of 8% on top of already discounted hotel bookings when they book and pay using their RCBC Bankard at www.agoda.com/rcbc.
NEW* The discount may also be redeemed on the Agoda mobile app by accessing the link on www.agoda.com/rcbc to get the QR Code.
- Cardholders must book during the below Booking Periods in order to avail of the discount. Availed bookings will be valid for stays up to March 31, 2018.
- August 7 – 13, 2017
- September 11 – 17, 2017
- October 9 – 15, 2017
- December 4 – 10, 2017
- Applicable discount will be automatically computed and will only be displayed on the booking form of the promotion landing page after entering a valid RCBC Bankard card number.
- The promotion discount is applicable to accommodation room charges only (excluding local taxes, service fees, extra charges, personal consumptions and the like).
- Offers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotional offers, in-store discounts, and VIP membership cards.
- This promotion is non-transferable, non-cumulative, cannot be exchanged for cash or other products and cannot be used in conjunction with any other discount, promotions, discounted items and fixed price items (unless specified).
- The promotion is subject to the terms and conditions of Agoda. In case of dispute, the decision of RCBC Bankard and/or Agoda shall be final with prior approval of DTI.
- This promotion is independent of, and unrelated to, any offer or arrangement between RCBC Bankard and the cardholder (payment facility, etc.), which is at the sole discretion and for which RCBC Bankard is solely responsible and liable.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 8808, Series of 2017.