30% Off at Mireio, Raffles Makati
Experience Mireio, Raffles Makati’s elegant brasserie, serving Provencal cuisine.
Mireio is born of traditional French cookery and exuberant Mediterranean influences, its cuisine passionately created around the seasons. To dine is an exquisite experience, reminiscent of the lively and inviting kitchens of Provence.
As a welcome treat exclusive to World Mastercard cardholders, enjoy 30% off when you use your RCBC Bankard World Mastercard, The City ClubWorld Mastercard, and RCBC Bankard RCBC Bankard Balesin World Mastercard.
For restaurant reservations or more information, please call 7950707 or email email@example.com
- From May 1 to December 31, 2017, RCBC Bankard World Mastercard, RCBC Bankard The City Club World Mastercard and RCBC Bankard Balesin World Mastercard holders are entitled to a 30% discount on the a la carte menu when dining at Mireio in Raffles Makati.
- RCBC Bankard World Mastercard holders availing of the 30% discount are entitled to one (1) complimentary signature dessert.
- The promo is offered in partnership between Mastercard and Raffles Makati and is open to all new and existing RCBC Bankard World Mastercard, RCBC Bankard The City Club World Mastercard and RCBC Bankard Balesin World Mastercard.
- To avail of the promo an advanced booking must be made through Mireio Restaurant Reservations at 795 0707 or emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upon booking, guests will advise Mireio Restaurant Reservations that they will be availing of the Mastercard offer and card must be presented upon dining.
- The discount will be automatically deducted from the purchase amount through Mireio counters point-of-purchase.
- Payment to be made as soon as services have been rendered.
- Promo is applicable for up to 10 persons per card.
- This can be availed during breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
- Promo is applicable on a la carte menu items only and is not valid for use at the Mireio Terrace.
- Offer cannot be used in conjunction with other hotel promotions or discounts.
Per DTI-FTEB Permit No. 4462, Series of 2017.